Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is still legit?  (Read 4264 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

It might be a bit hard to find a legit ICO because there are a risk of abandonment of the project once the ICO is done, the basic thing to do to determine if an ICO is legit or not include such as : studying the whitepaper of the project, number of supporters from different social media accounts, background checking of the team behind the project.

it's true and if we cannot prepare for the risk then we cannot make a profit after the ICO is done. many projects in out there that saying they are legit and will make some change for every people life but still, they need to work hard until they can really make something different than other projects. we need to be careful to choose one or more projects and we need to learn and know what they've done and what their vision with their projects so we can confident to invest with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lghdt943

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I think that all ICOs are illegal, and investing in ICOs carries a high level of risk. This requires us to judge for ourselves. I visit their communities and read the white papers. Through these decisions, I can judge whether or not to invest in them.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

It might be a bit hard to find a legit ICO because there are a risk of abandonment of the project once the ICO is done, the basic thing to do to determine if an ICO is legit or not include such as : studying the whitepaper of the project, number of supporters from different social media accounts, background checking of the team behind the project.
Investing in ICO is always a very risky venture. Therefore, it is always possible to lose money, even if you spend a lot of time checking the project.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

It's very hard to know if ICO is real and it will not be scam. Before you invest, you just have to do a very good research of the project.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

The some ICO's profit after implementing the project, the only good thing to do - pick for you some good ICO, and research it
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

There are many legit ICO all over the cryptocurrency market!  And most ICO keep developing their product and service even after their token generation event (Tge)  ICO are changing many industry with their disruptive ideas. 

Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
there is no way to find out if an ico is legit or not, unless they show any public profile or enough proof like legit partners, legit information about their team, and also their advisers.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
bamita128

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

You should make the right selection with good criteria. Like a good quality project for the long term, a team of professionals and experienced, how many investors have joined.
aliutrab427

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

There is no single rule that can be used to determine whether it is legal. There are many countries that monitor ICOs as long as they can avoid this part of the risk. Smiley Smiley
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

I think to look for a good ICO, you can read it first from the white paper they have given, then you can see the prospect of the project, and do not forget you see all their teams so you do not get caught in fraud projects.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:50:30 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 04:21:58 AM by jaocoincrypto18

If you are investing then the best thing to do is to choose bounty which is handled by most popular community managers like the Amazix team because they will review well the ICO if these are legit and promising projects before they will handle it, this is because their good reputation is at stake. Then after the managers, proceed to review the specific details of the team credentials and the projects feasibility.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

You know mate there have a lot of ICOs scam. And it is very hard to find a legitimate one, In myself I based on their websites, contacts, Platforms, Good feelings for their project. If I feels that project is scam. I will avoided it easily. And also do not believed easily on the many advice of the people who in your side mate, That will be cost of regret on people/guy who advice to you.
Always the same query, all about legit ico. Ico is beginning of the project so its so difficult to say legit or before any proof. There is no other option but to search for as much information about ICO as possible. You need to read the white paper, check ICO website, do the project and team analysis. And it will not be 100% sure that the project will succeed.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:18:31 AM

I'm afraid that a wide spread of scam ICO's are getting on the ride over the popularity of crypto today. A lot of people getting scam due to lack of understanding and involving in HYPE investment.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

Personally, if we talk about a really good ICO project and not a Scam, then Yes is legal,
because you are investing for the benefit of a good idea and they will display all the necessary information,
you start by knowing the team because of whoever.

RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

Although some ICOs are just outright scam, there are still legit ICOs. You just have to do your research before investing. One good legit ICO that I can recommend is VLUX. They are based in London and focusing on peer-to-peer energy trading. They have a credible team, they've been featured in the mainstream media and won numerous awards. You can find out more about VLUX here: https://vlux.io/
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

most of ICO now since november 2017 there is a lot ICO are disappointed,not scam but mostly failed project.
sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

It is very difficult to know the legitimate ICO before we actually jump in and join them. The fraudster is very cunning, he prepares all kinds of information and data to complete the quality of the project to look like a truly legitimate project. If in a spreadsheet or thread the team is lazy to update information, it can not be clearly stated that the project has a prospect of a scam. Because sometimes the team will give an update after the project is completed.
tranquochoan169a

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

ICO advertisers are making good money on it. I don't think ICO is not legit anymore. Yes, you should be careful with it, but 1 of 10 ICO pretends to be not a scum.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

If you are new at crypto, then its best to research for a few weeks, and get help from experienced members. As you become wiser in the cryptoworld then you will discern what is a good ICO and what is a scam.
But since we are talking about good ICOs id like to mention one ICO that i believe is a promising project, called DIW token. Its ICO is open for participation. You can learn more on their site https://diwtoken.com/  or join the telegram group and speak with the admins there for more information.
selinairis

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

There is no single rule that can be used to determine whether it is legal. There are many countries that monitor ICOs as long as they can avoid this part of the risk. Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: