Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is still legit?  (Read 4264 times)
Zykexia

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

If you want to find a legit ICO you should check its background of the project first so that if you invest in this ico you can gain more profits.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

There are ico's today who are scamming their participants but the best thing about cryptocurrency is that, it was good for long term investment, so always try to read the platform before participating on an ico.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

No right way to find out legit ICO. Most important factor to avoid scam - it is to investigate team of the project and try to contact with team members via independent contacts. Don't use contacts on ICO site, because it could be part of scam scheme. If you are have confirmation that team members are real and you trust to this people - it is good ICO for investments!
Thank you for this information, this information is a big help for those newbies and wondering that ICO is still a legit too. Now we will be guided on what to do.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

You see the market is not running good in the past months. And you also see that people are afraid to invest in initial coin offerings. So i think the time from icos is over, almost. You see also the real interesting ad good projects who promise a good future do not have ico. They just made priate sales and reach their caps on these way very easy!
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

In my humble opinion, ICO is still legit if we know which is the legit one. We must be smart to research the ICO that we want to invest. One of them is considering the product of the ICO. We must also see the community and the team that build up the project.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

To find a good ICO what I do is to look for a senior member who is supporting a particular ICO. It's also better to join the ICO's telegram campaign to gain access about the conversation between the leaders and the members.

If the admins are active in the telegram of one ICO it doesn't mean that their project are definitely legit because some of them are fake sometimes they leave it. It's better to check the more details of the ICO to see if their project are credible not only in telegram and the member who supporting with it.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

just try to make an extensive research about the project before investing.

That is the only thing that i can suggest to you, because the investigation is  good before putting your mney
Annastesia

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

Is there anything that can be done to make ICOs better?
gwensarah1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

It’s advisable you stop looking at the direction of ICOS and start investing in solid projects, soon enough the ICO bubble would burst, most persons have seen that majority of the investors just get in for quick gain/ flipping and at the end you get to even lose more investing in this ICOS cause the price drops more than what you got it for during the ICO once it start trading on exchanges, would have been much more better if you got it on the exchanges instead of investing in the ICO, so my advice for you is to look into solid projects already listed on exchanges, an example is REMME, it’s a targeted at security, REMME implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect your users, employees, and company’s data from cyber attacks. you can learn more at https://remme.io/
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

It’s advisable you stop looking at the direction of ICOS and start investing in solid projects, soon enough the ICO bubble would burst, most persons have seen that majority of the investors just get in for quick gain/ flipping and at the end you get to even lose more investing in this ICOS cause the price drops more than what you got it for during the ICO once it start trading on exchanges, would have been much more better if you got it on the exchanges instead of investing in the ICO, so my advice for you is to look into solid projects already listed on exchanges, an example is REMME, it’s a targeted at security, REMME implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect your users, employees, and company’s data from cyber attacks. you can learn more at https://remme.io/
You have such a very detail idea and research and thank you so much for giving us concise and clear view of ICO and its security. Well,basically I'm trying to figure out if ICO won't give up from any other matter not just about investment but also the different aspects of cryptocurrency. In short,we don't know when and how will it bubbles but too afraid of that to happen. Just what I think it is sort of legit still.

jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

you can always see what are going on in the community most people can know the trustworthy ICO just looking on the community
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

Of course there are so many legit ICO projects available but it's not easy to find out because scam ICO projects also look the same like legit Smiley). I can ensure that you don't have any knowledge or experience about investing in ICO project so you need to learn about it from other investors and don't forget to pay fee cause nobody will share it for you free cause they didn't get these knowledge for free Smiley
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

some ico scam but still a lot of good ico, we can choose ico by reading whitepaper they spend and study it so that we can predict the ico as target which we want

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

some ico scam but still a lot of good ico, we can choose ico by reading whitepaper they spend and study it so that we can predict the ico as target which we want
right, there are still many legit ico. and now i just follow a good bounty manager to get a good ico anyway. every bounty hunter i think has experienced while scam and legit, i think it is a common thing

moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

I can tell you that there is no legal ICO. Why are there so many false ICOs now because there is no effective legal department to supervise this industry! Even if it is a good ICO, it may fail, so the method is not important. It is important to avoid touching it!
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Exactly, that's what we should do before investing in an ICO project. Learning white paper to understand more about the project, then we can search about the team to see if they are known and the project it seems legit or not, Read some reviews, because they can help you so much to know if the project worth invest on it or not, we should be smart nowadays, because there is a Serval of new projects and a few of them can be scammed.
baby02

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

We can't really determine which one is legit, but in order to find good ICO you must do some research on members profile, checked their roadmap.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

Yes, (some) ICOs are still (very) legit.
But, we must be more careful and smarter when choosing the ICO. It is what make us profitable. ICO is full of risks. It may be scam or failed because they don;t have good plan and product. But some ICOs are flying so high and it becomes very promising. It means that we must not stop to learn. Learning about crypto to gain more profits is very important. Just believe that ICOs are still legit and we must make full effort of it.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

You need to choose a project with a well-chosen team that, or at least someone from its participants, has already had successful projects in the field of blockchain
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

Well there are still legit ICO around but the Non legit ICO is on the increase these days, It is always advise to do your research very well before getting into any ICO, Don't allows follow the public hype around an ICO at least do your own research. When you are doing your research check the team members, check if they have product at all, check their road map to know when they will launching their app. I will give you a very good example of a legit ICO. Check out https://www.multiversum.io/. That's exactly how a legit project should be like. Good team, Good road map, real world use of the app and a real project. Don't get scammed by what projects says in their white paper. Seeing is believing .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: