Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:09:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2210 times)
Klennox

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

I think it will be very interesting to look at these games. I still don't particularly understand the advantage of blockchain in games ....
Security of transactions, various in-game transfers, communication, and data transfer between players.
Excellent advantages. But what kind of games will it be?
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

I think it will be very interesting to look at these games. I still don't particularly understand the advantage of blockchain in games ....
Security of transactions, various in-game transfers, communication, and data transfer between players.
Any games. They will start with mobile games and continue to develop the rest.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

Any games. They will start with mobile games and continue to develop the rest.
It's interesting. It would be nice to see an approximate list of planned games and platform applications.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

Can i receive some tokens for free? Check my ether adress in my account!
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

You can check this link:
https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/BitGame%20Bounty
You need to search BIT.GAME and then there will be 6 results, how you can earn tokens BGX
DavidXXXX

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

Interesting information even though it still not much info about it.
evilcyclope

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

You can check this link:
You need to search BIT.GAME and then there will be 6 results, how you can earn tokens BGX
Is it something like a reward system? Pretty interesting
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

You can check this link:
Is it something like a reward system? Pretty interesting
well yes. you do something useful for the project and you are rewarded with a certain number of tokens
TomHurst

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

Interesting information even though it still not much info about it.
What information about the project do you want to find? Maybe I know something.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

as far as i know, airdrop has already ended. So no free tokens anymore  Undecided
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

as far as i know, airdrop has already ended. So no free tokens anymore  Undecided
Why was it necessary at all? After all, free tokens obviously reduce the price of a coin on the exchange...
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

Why was it necessary at all? After all, free tokens obviously reduce the price of a coin on the exchange...
This is a kind of advertising, to attract interest to the project and to its community
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

This is a kind of advertising, to attract interest to the project and to its community
When the number of tokens is so large, a couple of million in a token on the bounty will not affect anything
Klennox

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

When the number of tokens is so large, a couple of million in a token on the bounty will not affect anything
This is true, the more the project itself represents itself to the exchange market, so the price should not be any problem
jess4ever

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Bit.Game itself is an exchange, the world's first digital asset exchange for blockchain games. Their coin is not necessarily listed on other exchanges.
segolodeh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

It is time to change some of your profits to this market as this project token. Good news starts to emerge about the market so time runs fast.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

It is time to change some of your profits to this market as this project token. Good news starts to emerge about the market so time runs fast.
Yes, the token promises to be very profitable. Particularly pleased with the fact that the coin will not depend on other exchanges, since the project is a stock exchange for the exchange of game assets and so on
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Yes, the token promises to be very profitable. Particularly pleased with the fact that the coin will not depend on other exchanges, since the project is a stock exchange for the exchange of game assets and so on
Yes, but can we just sell coins in a while? I'm not very fanatical about games, and I doubt that I will use it in games.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Yes, but can we just sell coins in a while? I'm not very fanatical about games, and I doubt that I will use it in games.
Why need a coin that can't be sold? There will be an announcement about the coin listings soon, let's wait for it.
brussqett

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

Why need a coin that can't be sold? There will be an announcement about the coin listings soon, let's wait for it.
Guys, you want to get good quality support in a short time. It's impossible. BIT.GAME strives to do everything before the coin begins to function properly. And we immediately get maximum functionality. For the sake of it it is necessary to wait
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: