Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2210 times)
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

If the platform is launched in August - what's the point of opening the registration in the game now?
The game will be available sooner. Don't worry, you don't have to wait for August to play
Hey. And what is this game? Already have at least some information?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

If the platform is launched in August - what's the point of opening the registration in the game now?
The game will be available sooner. Don't worry, you don't have to wait for August to play
Here:
The game story takes place in the Middle Ages. Players act as the world’s conquerors to creat their kingdoms, expand their territories and gain wealth and glory by means of trading, fighting and diplomacy.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Here:
The game story takes place in the Middle Ages. Players act as the world’s conquerors to creat their kingdoms, expand their territories and gain wealth and glory by means of trading, fighting and diplomacy.
Great story! I'm looking forward to this game, and now the existing ones are already very tired.
Master15152

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Here:
Great story! I'm looking forward to this game, and now the existing ones are already very tired.

Thank you! everyone is looking for the game really, it is exciting to play it finally and a use for BGX tokens ^_^
The-king

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

Here:

Thank you! everyone is looking for the game really, it is exciting to play it finally and a use for BGX tokens ^_^

What exactly in the game will be purchased using tokens?
Master15152

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

Here:

What exactly in the game will be purchased using tokens?

Firstly, there will be the game's money. You will buy these coins using BGX coins and then buy any weapon, clothing and all other stuff you may need during the game 😄 maybe castles, swords, shields, I suppose... since it is the Middle ages game. Haha we will figure out what exact things playing it!
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

Firstly, there will be the game's money. You will buy these coins using BGX coins and then buy any weapon, clothing and all other stuff you may need during the game 😄 maybe castles, swords, shields, I suppose... since it is the Middle ages game. Haha we will figure out what exact things playing it!
This is very exciting! I think this game will become very popular.
RichardCrowford1965

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

This is very exciting! I think this game will become very popular.
That's right, I think we're all tired of the current monotonous games.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

Hey. I heard about you. Excellent rating on ICOBench
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

Hey. I heard about you. Excellent rating on ICOBench
You are right, an excellent project. The rating deserves special attention.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

I like the project, tell me if there will be computer games?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:17:45 AM

Yes, they are going to develop this from simple games to complex ones. So, first mobile games, then computer and console.
vkolotun

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

Yes, they are going to develop this from simple games to complex ones. So, first mobile games, then computer and console.
Are you sure about this? This sounds very interesting, but very difficult. In view of strong competition!
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:40:30 AM

Are you sure about this? This sounds very interesting, but very difficult. In view of strong competition!
Competition? Where?
No competitor has such technologies.
Own exchange, own gaming platform, support and protection of game assets and gaming transactions.
Many competitors have entered into a partnership with BIT.GAME
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Competition? Where?
Own exchange, own gaming platform, support and protection of game assets and gaming transactions.
Where can I read more about this? Where did you get this information from?
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

Competition? Where?
This was said in the Telegram. Join now!
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Competition? Where?
Here's some information and comparison against other platforms:
http://www.hostpic.org/images/1806022104250101.jpg
FrederickFarci

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

Great project with huge advantages and prospects! I hope to derive maximum benefits from this
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Great project with huge advantages and prospects! I hope to derive maximum benefits from this
I'm not very interested in games, I hope their games will be very popular. Then there is the possibility of a price increase of the coin
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

I'm not very interested in games, I hope their games will be very popular. Then there is the possibility of a price increase of the coin
I agree with you. I'm not a fan of games, but I'll try. It's very interesting to see what kind of games it is
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: