Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2199 times)
evilcyclope

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added BIT.GAME  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/bit-game/

https://i.imgur.com/vCAs4Dx.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to BIT.GAME ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

Your site looks great. Do you host projects for free? Or are you developing your resource in this way?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Hi guys. Distribute the game will be the game developers or you?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

The distribution of games will deal with the publisher. Not BIT.Game.
But I heard that they will also develop their games, so their games are likely to be released by themselves.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

The distribution of games will deal with the publisher. Not BIT.Game.
But I heard that they will also develop their games, so their games are likely to be released by themselves.
They will publish their own games as well, but they're also a base for games since exchange serves blockchain games and BIT.GAME platform incubates blockchain game projects
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

I've heard that some countries have a ban on using your platform. Why?
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

Is it kind of Cryptokittens game are planned or something more serious?
Master15152

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 05:30:15 PM by Master15152

BIT.GAME does have some restricted areas for ICO like China and the USA. As far as I know, it is because of local laws. The USA is strict abour investments in general, there is investment opportunity ban for US citizens who are not accredited investors Undecided

But i know nothing about bans for using the Platform! All games on the platform should be available for all countries Grin
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

BIT.GAME does have some restricted areas for ICO like China and the USA. As far as I know, it is because of local laws. The USA is strict abour investments in general, there is investment opportunity ban for US citizens who are not accredited investors Undecided

But i know noting about bans for using the Platform
I hope that this will work in all countries. Then you can hope for very cool and technologically advanced games.
Master15152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Is it kind of Cryptokittens game are planned or something more serious?

I think, there will be games of different difficulty level! For example, one of the first released games will be A STRATEGY GAME!!!🎉 And the game story is going to be really interesting!~
BIT.GAME is cooperating with about 30 game developers right now to develop blockchain games integrated with our BIT.GAME Solution. You can imagine that there will be a lot of games!  Cheesy You can also find the progress in BIT.GAME daily and monthly reports released in thier media accounts as well as in the telegram group.

BIT.GAME is going to release some information of the blockchain games in the official website by May and release some codes & demo of them in our Github by June. Smiley
Master15152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

I hope that this will work in all countries. Then you can hope for very cool and technologically advanced games.

Thank for your support Wink I think all countries will be opened for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies to full extend sooner or later Cheesy
manox.dave

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Thank for your support Wink I think all countries will be opened for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies to full extend sooner or later Cheesy

Interesting project. I hope you plan to develop more and more. I wish you big partners and more large-budget games
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Tell me, who will be your main operators? What major developers have already joined your project?
Master15152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Tell me, who will be your main operators? What major developers have already joined your project?

There are Poker.io, HashFuture Technology Ltd., CryptoThrone (THS), Warchain (WAR), FishChain.io and a lot of other developers who signed the cooperation agreement with BIT.GAME Cheesy
Master15152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Interesting project. I hope you plan to develop more and more. I wish you big partners and more large-budget games

Thank you very much! Grin By the way, BIT.GAME has already reached strategic partnerships with Matrix AI Network, Elastos Token, TrustNote Digital Currency, Achain Token, Aurora, GSC, ASCH Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Let's create a lot of large-budget games together Smiley
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

There are Poker.io, HashFuture Technology Ltd., CryptoThrone (THS), Warchain (WAR), FishChain.io and a lot of other developers who signed the cooperation agreement with BIT.GAME Cheesy
Excellent partners. Congratulations, these are excellent achievements. Is your project new? Or does the platform work for a while?
Master15152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Excellent partners. Congratulations, these are excellent achievements. Is your project new? Or does the platform work for a while?

Thank you Wink The team has been working really hard on this project! The project is new, because it is the World's First Exchange for Blockchain games, but a lot of work has already been done. For example, The first strategy game information will be disclosed on May 26th, and  open registration for the game is planned to start from June 8th. What abour he Platform, it will be lauched this summer Smiley Smiley

BIT.GAME has made certain progress so far. They developed the first version of solution and update the codes for it in github, and BIT.GAME is helping game publishers with some of the games already. They also established a union with plenty of public blockchain firms and cooperating in various aspects.  Cheesy
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

Thank you Wink The team has been working really hard on this project! The project is new, because it is the World's First Exchange for Blockchain games, but a lot of work has already been done. For example, The first strategy game information will be disclosed on May 26th, and  open registration for the game is planned to start from June 8th. What abour he Platform, it will be lauched this summer Smiley Smiley

BIT.GAME has made certain progress so far. They developed the first version of solution and update the codes for it in github, and BIT.GAME is helping game publishers with some of the games already. They also established a union with plenty of public blockchain firms and cooperating in various aspects.  Cheesy

Great, you have support here on the forum. This makes me happy.
Will the strategy be for the smartphone or multiplatform?
Master15152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

A huge "thank you' to all supporters! :)I also believe in this project ! What about the first strategy game, more details about it  will be published on the web-site after May 26th Wink Although as far as I know, BIT.GAME Platform is going to be as multiplatform with time! it will be a must for any games, though I  may not guarantee the specific time  when it happens Shocked  All official news will always be released in BIT.GAME official website first, so lets wait and we will know it!
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

They said that the first games will be released for smartphones. It's easier and it's much easier to start a business with this.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

A huge "thank you' to all supporters! :)I also believe in this project ! What about the first strategy game, more details about it  will be published on the web-site after May 26th Wink Although as far as I know, BIT.GAME Platform is going to be as multiplatform with time! it will be a must for any games, though I  may not guarantee the specific time  when it happens Shocked  All official news will always be released in BIT.GAME official website first, so lets wait and we will know it!

Yes, let's do it. To begin with, we must wait for official announcements on June 8. Maybe we learn something new and interesting?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: