Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2210 times)
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

The bonus program is very modest. The second stage will be only with 5% bonus. What is this for?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

The bonus program is very modest. The second stage will be only with 5% bonus. What is this for?
Increased bonus is made in order to be profitable to invest in the early stages.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

Increased bonus is made in order to be profitable to invest in the early stages.
I think this can also be a kind of insurance to save the price of the token on the exchange.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

I think this can also be a kind of insurance to save the price of the token on the exchange.

mm ... well ... yes, maybe. However, when a project is insured, it doesn't make the bonus. It is done this way: at the first stage the price of the token is lower, on the second higher, and so on ...
liuka

Activity: 844
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

total token issued is 10,000,000,000, BGX and 4,000,000,000 of total token for sale
private sale 10%
and presale 5%, it is not bonus 5%, but 5% from the total of supply for sale

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Report to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
░▀▀██▀▀   
✔Instant ✔Non KYC Crypto Swap Exchange
Bitcoin  |  Litecoin  |  Ethereum  |  Monero  |  Dash  |  ERC20 Tokens  |  more soon
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀██▀██▀▀███████
████████████████▀████
████████████▄████████
████████████▀████████
████████████████▀████
█████████████▄███████
█████████████▀███████
████████████████▄████
ANN THREAD
▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀▄▀██████
██████████▀█▄███████
████████▀▌█▄████████
████████▌▄██████████
███████▀▄███▀███████
████▀▄▄███████▀█████
███▀▄█▀▄████████████
███████▀▄█▌▐████▐███
████▌▐██▀▌▐█████▐███
ONION LINK
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

total token issued is 10,000,000,000, BGX and 4,000,000,000 of total token for sale
private sale 10%
and presale 5%, it is not bonus 5%, but 5% from the total of supply for sale

Sorry, didn't quite understand, you can explain more in detail, if not difficult?
Master15152

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

mm ... well ... yes, maybe. However, when a project is insured, it doesn't make the bonus. It is done this way: at the first stage the price of the token is lower, on the second higher, and so on ...

Oh hah! I am sorry for my question, but what is the difference between giving a bonus or raising price of tokens with the stages of a sale? the economic effect is the same, isn't it? Like both situations are getting tokens more expensive in every stage Smiley
Ayupich

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Oh hah! I am sorry for my question, but what is the difference between giving a bonus or raising price of tokens with the stages of a sale? the economic effect is the same, isn't it? Like both situations are getting tokens more expensive in every stage Smiley
Well ... in general, yes. I just know that many serious investors are concerned about the issue of an extensive bonus campaign due to the fact that it in fact has a detrimental effect on the final value of the coin. However, this is a controversial issue. Here, a very important role is played by competent management on the part of the developers of the project.
I'm almost sure that BIT.Game will be successful.
sharkman20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

Interesting project. Do you think you will have problems with competition? I've seen many projects for blockchain in games
Master15152

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

Interesting project. Do you think you will have problems with competition? I've seen many projects for blockchain in games

I don't think that that there will be any problems with competition. Bit.Game does hve a lot of advantages in comparison with competitors  Cheesy
Master15152

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

Bit.Game Exchange has Transactions for Traditional Games as well as for Blockchain Games;Bit.Game Solution has API\SDK as Easy to Integrate; Supporting Risk Control; Supporting Asset Issuance. And Bit.Game Platform has Game Publishing Platform and Incubating Games with Funds! As far as I know, there are no similar projects that will have all the set of this features and advantages! Smiley Grin
Master15152

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

Well ... in general, yes. I just know that many serious investors are concerned about the issue of an extensive bonus campaign due to the fact that it in fact has a detrimental effect on the final value of the coin. However, this is a controversial issue. Here, a very important role is played by competent management on the part of the developers of the project.

Yes, you are right!I have heard that inverstors sometimes worry about a bonus program . And it is understandable! But I also think that bonuses play better than "raising price of tokens" at psyhological level (if you understand me). I would prefer to see the huge word "Bonus" than " Price raise", it  may be attractive for some consumers  Smiley So since the economic effect of both situations are the same, the marketing team can choose if it is better to use bonuses to attract some contributer or to raise prices to calm down investors Smiley And the success of the project depend only on a good marketing work here Cheesy So I absolutely agree with you that delevopers and the team plays an essential role Smiley
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

Yes, you are right!I have heard that inverstors sometimes worry about a bonus program . And it is understandable! But I also think that bonuses play better than "raising price of tokens" at psyhological level (if you understand me). I would prefer to see the huge word "Bonus" than " Price raise", it  may be attractive for some consumers  Smiley So since the economic effect of both situations are the same, the marketing team can choose if it is better to use bonuses to attract some contributer or to raise prices to calm down investors Smiley And the success of the project depend only on a good marketing work here Cheesy So I absolutely agree with you that delevopers and the team plays an essential role Smiley

I agree with you. The price increase will just discourage the desire to invest in the project. It is better to invest without a bonus but at the same price.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

Bit.Game Exchange has Transactions for Traditional Games as well as for Blockchain Games;Bit.Game Solution has API\SDK as Easy to Integrate; Supporting Risk Control; Supporting Asset Issuance. And Bit.Game Platform has Game Publishing Platform and Incubating Games with Funds! As far as I know, there are no similar projects that will have all the set of this features and advantages! Smiley Grin

Exactly! This makes this project the most curious and promising in the field of games.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

Hi! are you from BIT.GAME team?
What is Supporting Risk Control; Supporting Asset Issuance?
Master15152

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

Hello Wink BIT.GAME Solution supports risk control and asset issuance functions.
Master15152

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

Exactly! This makes this project the most curious and promising in the field of games.

Thank you very much for your trust and support! :)The team has been working hard on it!
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

Risk Control Department is mainly composed of 3 parts: experts of intellectual property, instrument management experts and legal experts. According to their respective strength , expert control the risk of the exchange matrix of digital tokens from many aspects so as to ensure the healthy development of BIT.GAME
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

Risk Control Department is mainly composed of 3 parts: experts of intellectual property, instrument management experts and legal experts. According to their respective strength , expert control the risk of the exchange matrix of digital tokens from many aspects so as to ensure the healthy development of BIT.GAME

I like the technological richness of the project. You are seriously prepared for all sorts of problems.
brussqett

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

Can I see the game developers with whom you are collaborating somewhere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: