Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2210 times)
vkolotun

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

Can I see the game developers with whom you are collaborating somewhere?
In the partners section:
https://www.bit.game/
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

I understand that this project is not for one game, but for an infinite number of games? Will they all be alike, or can they be absolutely different games?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

I understand that this project is not for one game, but for an infinite number of games? Will they all be alike, or can they be absolutely different games?
Right. Any game can be done on a block chain, so the project is very relevant
komar.515

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

This is true, I think the project will reach the heights quickly and become more in demand among the more famous and large game developers.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

This is true, I think the project will reach the heights quickly and become more in demand among the more famous and large game developers.
Well, we will hope for this. However, I do not think that large developers need this. Rather, it will be in demand among beginners in developing games
FrederickFarci

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

Well, we will hope for this. However, I do not think that large developers need this. Rather, it will be in demand among beginners in developing games
Right. In addition, large developers will dictate their terms, which can be bad for the development of the project as a whole. While it is much easier and more convenient to enter into agreements with less well-known developers
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

In the partners section:
An impressive number of partners, I like how quickly this project develops.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

In the partners section:
Indeed, today I saw more news that they had entered into an agreement with Aurora
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

In the partners section:
Indeed, today I saw more news that they had entered into an agreement with Aurora
Who is it? What are the benefits of working with them? Do you have an article where you read it?
darsiderin

Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

All the big companies once started. The company Apple was generally based in the garage))) The most important thing is the desire to work and benefit the world.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

All the big companies once started. The company Apple was generally based in the garage))) The most important thing is the desire to work and benefit the world.
Yes, definitely. However, it's better to start with small partners anyway - so as not to fail. This can be a psychological blow.
The-king

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

Yes, definitely. However, it's better to start with small partners anyway - so as not to fail. This can be a psychological blow.

I think they have chosen the right strategy for the development of their project. They will start with mobile games. I did not see the famous game developers, but this doesnt mean that the games will be bad.
RichardCrowford1965

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

I think they have chosen the right strategy for the development of their project. They will start with mobile games. I did not see the famous game developers, but this doesnt mean that the games will be bad.

Of course not! It should be great games, see how much work the developers are investing in this project.
The only thing I want is diversity in games.
evilcyclope

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Of course not! It should be great games, see how much work the developers are investing in this project.

You cant doubt it, because now there are so many different games that you can do on the blockchain.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

You cant doubt it, because now there are so many different games that you can do on the blockchain.

Well, the game must have some valuable game items, buying improvements, buying weapons and so on ... Only in this case the blockchain will make sense
The-king

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

Well, the game must have some valuable game items, buying improvements, buying weapons and so on ... Only in this case the blockchain will make sense

As you know, now all games meet these requirements. In many there is everything you called.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

As you know, now all games meet these requirements. In many there is everything you called.
You are right, now all games contain built-in purchases, various game assets, money and so on. Therefore, I think there are development teams that can not develop a blockchain themselves. They will need help and support from BIT.GAME
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

You are right, now all games contain built-in purchases, various game assets, money and so on. Therefore, I think there are development teams that can not develop a blockchain themselves. They will need help and support from BIT.GAME
BIT.GAME will also publish their own games, therefore, there will be no breaks or shortage of customers and so on ... This is a universal platform.
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

BIT.GAME will also publish their own games, therefore, there will be no breaks or shortage of customers and so on ... This is a universal platform.
Already have a list of games?
Did they already have experience in developing games?
sharkman20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

Already have a list of games?
Did they already have experience in developing games?
No, the list of games is not announced yet. We will see the first game in June.
I think there is experience, because such projects are not created just like that. Definitely, there is experience in creating games and blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: