Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2210 times)
Master15152

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

It's right. Something like renewable resources. Profit for both developers and players Smiley

If the token gonna be listed? Or already been?

BGX will be listed in our exchange first~ We’ll consider listing in other 2-3 major exchanges later. Smiley
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

It's right. Something like renewable resources. Profit for both developers and players Smiley

BGX will be listed in our exchange first~ We’ll consider listing in other 2-3 major exchanges later. Smiley
Will only your stock exchange be enough?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

I think it will be excellent, and very effective. And there will be own technical support.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

Yes, the idea of own exchange is certainly incredible. I did not see this. I hope you will succeed in this.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

Yes, the idea of own exchange is certainly incredible. I did not see this. I hope you will succeed in this.
It remains only 10 days, and we will see all the results. The soft cap has already been raised, so seriously worrying about the success of the project is no longer worth it
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

It remains only 10 days, and we will see all the results. The soft cap has already been raised, so seriously worrying about the success of the project is no longer worth it
It's right. But I'm hoping for a hardcap for the rest of the time. For more confidence and stability.
Klennox

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:03:56 AM

It's right. But I'm hoping for a hardcap for the rest of the time. For more confidence and stability.
There is still time, let's hope that it will be so. I think there are all chances.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

There will be 2-3 exchanges later. I think this will facilitate the circulation of coins between a large number of people.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

There will be 2-3 exchanges later. I think this will facilitate the circulation of coins between a large number of people.
Right. The more a person will know about the coin and use it - the higher the demand, and as a consequence - the price.
komar.515

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

If I want to sell a coin - can I do it on your stock exchange, and at what price?
brussqett

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

If I want to sell a coin - can I do it on your stock exchange, and at what price?
Oh sure. However, it’s still too early to talk about price. The price will depend on the demand for coins.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

Oh sure. However, it’s still too early to talk about price. The price will depend on the demand for coins.
As far as I know, it's a utility token. That is, don't expect any high jumps in the price, and so on. This token carries a value in games and on the gaming platform.
Ayupich

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

As far as I know, it's a utility token. That is, don't expect any high jumps in the price, and so on. This token carries a value in games and on the gaming platform.
True, but this doesn't mean that this coin can't bring you profit.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

True, but this doesn't mean that this coin can't bring you profit.
Practically there is no difference. The only thing that - the difference in the preparation and execution of documents. For the security token - more stringent conditions.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

The project follows its roadmap. I like it, we can count on you. I'm not sure about the hard cap, but the amount already collected is enough for further development.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

The project follows its roadmap. I like it, we can count on you. I'm not sure about the hard cap, but the amount already collected is enough for further development.
You're right. I don't doubt their success. I asked the support team - they say that the IT team is very strong and ambitious. And as advisers with great experience will definitely do their thing.
Narimann

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

A good project. Excellent advantages over other game projects, and a very good rating. I think that at the moment there are no competitors.
FrederickFarci

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

A good project. Excellent advantages over other game projects, and a very good rating. I think that at the moment there are no competitors.
all possible competitors have already become partners of BIT.GAME  Grin
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

Haha, it's funny, but it's true. Some similar companies are really partners.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

Haha, it's funny, but it's true. Some similar companies are really partners.
Great project. I hope, together they reach the pinnacle of the gaming industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: