Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2027 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

Everything with value can be used to buy properties with. I know of a small local retail store that got purchased with only precious metals (Gold/Silver). It just requires the proper documentation clearly stating the deal as it is, the values, the terms, etc. Bitcoin isn't anything different in terms of it being a value tool, but there is some time between agreeing the price, setting up documentation, etc. Within that time frame the price can either shoot up or decrease hard, so in this case the terms will be very important. If you tighten everything up in a way both parties can't back out of the deal without paying a massive fine to the other side, external factors will likely not form a problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hamade

Activity: 337
Merit: 150

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

yes that is right , i think in a little years the payments well depends on crypto coins in every thing
we just be Patient and every thing well change
Janinjo11

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Janinjo tips

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

There are many risks here. Especially for the seller. He can sell the house for BTC and price of Bitcoin can easily drop significantly the very next day! The seller can lose both the house and money.  I would never sell the house for Bitcoins. The risk for this is just too high.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Any transaction requires the mutual understanding between two parties to complete the deal. It does not matter the transaction involve the Money, commodity, asset or Bitcoin. You can make the deal as per the terms and condition set by two parties while making a contract.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

I managed to buy a house from Bitcoin but I did not buy with Bitcoin, I sold my Bitcoin and the result I bought a house,
currently, in my area, there is still no house seller who sells his house with Bitcoin, because who knows Bitcoin is still very rare  Undecided
but if the house is sold with Bitcoin I think it's very easy, deals, transfers Bitcoin, and letters have changed hands  Grin

PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

Sure thing you can other than the seller that accepts bitcoins or to sell bitcoins for other currencies the value of the house needs to meet the bitcoin value in the exact same time that you ate going to buy the house you want which is a bit hard but not impossible we can wait a bit till the value meets the house price or exceeds it.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

I managed to buy a house from Bitcoin but I did not buy with Bitcoin, I sold my Bitcoin and the result I bought a house,

Did you buy a toy house?
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:14:16 PM

I dont think you are going to find any seller that accepts payment in bitcoin for his house. There could be a very few people around the world that are selling their houses for bitcoin or cryptocurrencies but the chances are very low to be in your area and also you wouldn't like the house or wouldn't afford it.

Exchange your bitcoin to cash and buy whatever house you want, wherever you want and you need. Why would you waste your time finding someone that sells houses for bitcoin? Yes, you are going to lose a tax of about 5-10% on exchanging bitcoin to cash but still, after that you can buy the house that you like and you are not going to spend anymore time finding for sellers that accept bitcoin.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

Of course we can buy house from bitcoin i have a friend and she almost 3 years in crypto world now she have own house and because of bitcoin. I think she buy it to a friend that using too a digital money. Just believe that bitcoin is a way to achieve our dream in the future and nothing is wrong if use bitcoin to buy a house just always know what the risk and circumstances. In bitcoin you can buy anything it depends to the country if they accept bitcoin as payment.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Zachwolf

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

Buting property using bitcoin is good.Transaction works like an all-cash purchase,but instead of using bank accounts, the buyer transfers bitcoins to the seller’s digital wallet,which takes about 15 minutes.

It is good and nice idea to have a house because of bitcoin crypto currency. It's need a transaction online or account to account payments of buyer and seller. That's the way of cashless community.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

Of course we can buy house from bitcoin i have a friend and she almost 3 years in crypto world now she have own house and because of bitcoin. I think she buy it to a friend that using too a digital money. Just believe that bitcoin is a way to achieve our dream in the future and nothing is wrong if use bitcoin to buy a house just always know what the risk and circumstances. In bitcoin you can buy anything it depends to the country if they accept bitcoin as payment.
That is too much interested, in my area we cannot use bitcoin for anything, still here is not a sing super store who are accepting bitcoin for shopping, we can only use it for mobile recharge but i think that now people are becoming aware about cyrpto currencies and hope that very soon they will start using bitcoin for shopping and for so many other purposes even in our local shops.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

I think we do have some arrangement for this purpose. I mean there are so many ICO recently has been formed for the purpose buying and selling the real estate properties. So there you go, now you dont even have to worry much about the buyers and sellers as these ICO companies will do it for you. This is mega level project and needs lot of trust before you can even proceed with them. Thanks to the KYC verification now we have decentralisation along with the identity proofs. The idea of buying with alts or BTC is great and real use of the BTC can be seen with such projects.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

I think you can only  a house with BTC if the owner of the house is also a  bitcoiner. You can have special arrangement in whatever way you want it. However, if you cannot find a seller that accepts  bitcoin then you can have it exchanged to physical money and buy it automatically without online transactions needed.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

Make no mistake to use your bitcoin balance. Buying a house with bitcoin, it will cost a lot of money .. So please wait if not ready all the money you have will run out and will only harm yourself. Make sure you keep the balance of bitcoin money to buy the house and still have the remaining balance of cripto money balance after buying the house later. I think the balance of bitcoin money you have, you should invest first well and you collect as much as possible your investment income. It would be better to manage the financial balance of cripto money deposits. Do not be too panicked to buy a home invest your cash balance cripto. The house is included in the field of investment as well, But to buy a house takes a huge cost to buy a house. I am not interested in investing in buying a house, even if the house can be resold. Just imagine if you buy a house. if you still have a balance of cripto money savings, after buying a house. And once you invest in buying a home, you can sell your house when you run out of money. This is the key to investing well, need preparation before investing with home and cripto money. So the house is very big risk to invest from cripto money, just wait while investing cripto money we have accumulated to buy a house.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

In Dubai 50 luxury flats were sold for bitcoin.
One single guy even bought ten of them.
From what I have read a company that has its residence on the Isle of Man was offering that and will make similar offers in the future.

It's me!!!
Uchegbe

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

There is nothing that is impossible  bitcoin is a currency even though it is not generally legalised yet There are people that accept bitcoin as Mode of payment all you need is locate such people and  buy your house
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

Thats true as long as both the parties agree to deal over similar platforms. And not just a house, but it is applicable over just about anything wherein parties agree to deal in similar means.

But in most countries, buying and selling houses or any property is not like buying and selling smartphones. The ownership needs to be transferred, many legal formalities need to be fulfilled which requires the intervention of the government directly or indirectly.

In most places it is also mandatory to disclose the amount at which one buys or sells their property. This way you ineveitably allow governemtn to know what  you are dealing in. And if bitcoin is not in  best intrests of your government, you may be in trouble. Hope to see some good advancements in this field.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

I agree with this. Not only house. Anything you want. As long you can afford it.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 628

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

Yes it is possible, most specially when you doing transaction to the people that also engaged to this technology. Not only the house you can buy, you can also buy whatever you wanted just make sure that the seller person or company are applicable to accept bitcoin as a payment.  It is much faster and easier if the payment are thru bitcoin. Nothing is impossible in this world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 754

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

Yes it is possible, most specially when you doing transaction to the people that also engaged to this technology. Not only the house you can buy, you can also buy whatever you wanted just make sure that the seller person or company are applicable to accept bitcoin as a payment.  It is much faster and easier if the payment are thru bitcoin. Nothing is impossible in this world.
A P2P transaction will be good to do so, it is safer and much easy than converting it to fiat or transferring in banks. But always be careful on whom we do transactions some might scam you. Maybe soon there are physical realty company that implies bitcoin payment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: