Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Of course yes, there are ico's out there who are accepting cryptocurrency to purchase a house like atlant, atlant is a successful real estate ico and there are more of this similar projects that is running today so you can look for ico that will provide you your own interest on purchasing a house in this forum.

rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

I think it's possible to buy a house using Bitcoin as a payment. It depends on the agreement between both sides, the buyer and the seller. If the seller accept the payment terms using Bitcoin then it could happen.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cross_over100

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

That is a big yes, we can buy a house and I think not only house also a lot and cars. We all know the good benefits of bitcoins and some coins, impossible things become possible to bitcoin, determination, focus, hardworking, knowledge and patient to have it all.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:01:44 AM

That is a big yes, we can buy a house and I think not only house also a lot and cars. We all know the good benefits of bitcoins and some coins, impossible things become possible to bitcoin, determination, focus, hardworking, knowledge and patient to have it all.
if you have at least 5 btc now, chances are you can make a minimalist luxury house. well, with that bitcoin, you do not have to buy a house. You can make it yourself. several years ago, it may be very difficult to buy a house with bitcoin, but nowadays, it has been done by many people.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

If both buyer and seller agree with to have bitcoin as a mode of payment in buying a house then why not? There are actually lots of companies who accept and agree to have bitcoin. It is just a matter of being sure on whom we transact. Buying properties through bitcoin is actually fulfilling.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:11 AM

Yes ,  Its applicable and make it sure your buyer accept it .They the cryptocurrency world. And we are now planning to buy also the house and that the good idea for us who is using bitcoin.Easy and fast transaction.We can do buy anything we want.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

I think it is possible and it is actually a big advantage for us to buy properties using our earnings through bitcoins. There are companies who have just started to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and to transact. Instead of paying straight to their bank accounts , they also believe that bitcoin is a faster and an easier way.
Right now, this thing is more likely to be an impossible sort of thing as there are not so many people and places which are willing to accept bitcoin as mode of payment and that is because of their own insecurities which they have. However, you can buy a house even if you are not getting it by giving away your bitcoins. In that case, you can go for buying a house by using your paper money or getting the paper money by selling your bitcoins first.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

Currently, Bitcoin is the price at ~ $ 9,000 this is not a tremendous amount, and at this price, we can not buy a house, so I think I can hold it until the end of the year and I will be able to buy A house with a BTC when it reaches $ 20,000 or higher.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

I am looking for a land or a house for sale with bitcoin but old people never heard of bitcoin so if i will find a place to buy i will sell my bitcoins than i will buy my land or home.
I hope i am going to find a cheap land for sale in south-east europe
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

I’ve read an article about this before

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/first-bitcoin-homes-sell-uk/

It is legal to buy a house in BTC (at least in UK) but it will take some time, special contract, permission from Land Registry (or similar statutory authority), etc.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

It's very good and intersting idea but is estate agents working with bitcoins nowadays? As far as i know bitcoin isn't popular as currency nowadays because people use to make money on it. Anyway it would be awesome to buy a house with bitcoins.
Yds,actually  if I have enough btc coin to buy a house I well do it as soon as possible,If I earn ffro my project campaigns  I well keep it and hoping  to buy a new houses  soon that I can call mine.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

There is no impossible with bitcoin you can fulfill your dream with it but theres must be companies that sells houses who accept bitcoin as payment or construction supplies that also accept bitcoin then you can buy a house or build your own house.
If he is determined to buy house with bitcoin, he can have one in Dubai for sure but selling out bitcoin now is not a smart move. It would be better to hold on for a little longer and allow the currency to gain as much as it can within that duration. It is expected to touch 30k dollars by the end of this year so what is the point of utilizing it at such a low price of 8k dollars. A bit of patience is good.
If the seller is ready to accept Bitcoin then we can say that Bitcoin is using as payment method t buy a house. Recently we have heard much news now people are using Bitcoin in properties buying and selling as heard about one in Dubai, he sold out around 50 flats and accepted Bitcoin payment from buyers. Many other sources also tell about the use of Bitcoin as payment method.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

If the cases are the same and they are both using bitcoin and they also know about cryptocurrency nothing trouble happens. It is the easiest way of buying bigger amount of thing . Make it sure that you check the person if it is legit and trustworthy.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

Now that Bitcoin was slowly regaining its price from its continuous dump that happened at the very beginning of this year, we can now considerably state that yes, we can now even buy a house using Bitcoin in which is just possible if and only if the matter will be favorable into your side wherein the seller will accept Bitcoin as a term of payment to even buy a house of your own because even Bitcoin was already widely popularized nowadays, still many people do not consider or still do not accept Bitcoin as a currency for terms of payment so it will be a big problem for you seeking for a seller that will accept Bitcoin or you can do exchange it first to your national currency to make it possible.

wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

One of the good ideas where you can put the profit from your bitcoin is to buy a house because it is a lifetime investment where you can also get profit by renting it to other people.

Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

Yes bitcoin can buy a house if the seller accept the bitcoin. But I think it is still possible if you will sell your bitcoin and tuen it into a paper money. If you have a lot of bitcoin you can save it and have to will to buy a house.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
kucing69

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

I ma trying buying a home with BTC if the coin that I have already many.
However, I have never heard someone would sell his house with BTC among us, can dare to open the forum buy sell homes, motorcycles, cars or other things with the BTC?

[/center]
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Yes bitcoin can buy a house if the seller accept the bitcoin. But I think it is still possible if you will sell your bitcoin and tuen it into a paper money. If you have a lot of bitcoin you can save it and have to will to buy a house.
if you find it hard to find someone who sells his house with bitcoin, you can exchange your bitcoin with fiat, then you buy a house. at this time, if it's a money issue, bitcoin might do it. there is some information that I get that there is a young man who can even buy expensive expensive cars with bitcoin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

Yes we can vuy house through bitcoin. If we will save our own bitcoin wisely it is not possible that we can buy a house with the use of it. Bitcoin can buy a house if we know how to use it in a proper way. If there's a people who accept bitcoin as a paymwnt it is really possible.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Ushono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

I'm thinking of doing it next year. I hope to have time to earn with the help of new ICO on a two-storey house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: