Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

Definitely,bitcoin change our future.also its already change so many peoples life.its change global economy.its solve unemployment problem.now bitcoin is great money making investment sector.people use it and gain income and change life.

Yes of course in terms of commercial aspect, it change a lot. Like the transaction of payments it become easier and faster. In people it change their life through earnings more than what they needs in life. We are so blessed that bitcoin come to help us in all aspect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

Bitcoin is just another form of money having some more benefits as compared to that of traditional payment system. One of the biggest benefit is that there are no geographical boundaries to it so that means anyone from any corner of the world has equal and fair chances to explore and exploit the opportunities from this sector. It depends on this ability of the user and that will reflect to his future.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
Definitely yes! I see many people rise and become successful because of bitcoin. They alloted many years to achieved and reached on where they are now but it is worth it. It already changes many peoples life and I can't wait to be that.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

Of course. Its already changing the interaction of other industries and sooner or later if it goes mainstream, most of our lives.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
Just like on what you’ve said, bitcoin already has an influence on commercial enterprise and banking. Then there is a huge possibility to change our future too. There is a possibility that the bitcoin can be an accepted currency to the whole world if its price became stable.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

Just like on what you’ve said, bitcoin already has an influence on commercial enterprise and banking. Then there is a huge possibility to change our future too. There is a possibility that the bitcoin can be an accepted currency to the whole world if its price became stable.

Then how we get profit on bitcoin if the price will be stable?  How we trade if that happen?  How we buy low and sell high? I guess its not bad if the price of bitcoin is not stable because many people get profit from that.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

I think so, bitcoin is an economic innovation that could change our traditional method of money transactions. They say that this is the currency of the future and will replace our conventional money. Only time can tell if that will happen.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Bitcoin has changed many people's life. There are a lot of people who earned huge money by investing or holding in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future for all crypto holders. If bitcoin grows again and if bitcoin will remain forever then many good things will come to everyone's life.

lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

That will be possibly done. According to my research about bitcoin , over 100,000 merchant and vendors accepted bitcoin as payment. According to research produced by Cambridge University in 2017, there are 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, and most of them using bitcoin. There's  no doubt that bitcoin will be greater. Bitcoin are fast growing, everyday it is increasing and growing. Bitcoin price is really unpredictable.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

Yes.. it already changed my future.. already made 10000 USD from crypto....before that I just a lazy boy of home...who just used to watch moves...play games. .in short a fun life...but after the Bitcoin came into my life...it's completely changed
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

I certainly have. Bitcoin can change the lives and futures of many of us. Maybe many people are regretting mentioning the man with 2 bizar biscuits with huge bitcoin mass. But I have found that a friend has become rich and changed his life and status quickly when investing bitcoin. I have not got what I want in this market for profit. However, bitcoin has given me abundant motivation and energy for the enthusiasm in life, work with the most optimistic. I believe and hope my opportunity is still present in the crypto market. I will work hard to find them.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

I think so because bitcoin made a revolution to our digital world and people are interested on bitcoin.Bitcoin giving so many advantages to us which really helping us to make life easier and better.So I think in future bitcoin will change our modern life and willl make it more comfortable.Overall, I think our future will be shining in bitcoin era.

Bitcoin is still being developed and its utilization in our daily life will be efficient. Cryptocurrency is being widely known so it is possible that some of these will be presented to the public. Bitcoin has changed our future and some companies and companies use Bitcoin in addition to their transaction mode
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

Obviously It has got the potential. If Bitcoin can reach much more people, then it’s highly possible for it to be mainstream currency.  Greater people engagement will ensure greater scopes. From that point, I will give the current investors the upper hand.

I certainly agree to that, it has a potential to change our future to become better and I hope it would happen because many will get benefit from it. In addition to that, there is a possibility that we could have better future and it is because of bitcoin and many people believe that bitcoin will become our future currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

Claims about how bitcoin will change the world, it became more and more, the number and speculations grew, and this could not but cause the course jumps. People should understand that bitcoin is just an incipient concept and that the course can change much further. But it is not yet completely clear how valuable bitcoin will be as a currency.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

i think yes bitcoin could change our future because bitcoin is the digital currency or a future money and bitcoin can change our life or a future because bitcoin help us to become a successful bitcoin is our future

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

Of course you can, many people are competing to find bitcoin by mining, trading, and bounty campaing because they want to get bitcoin and hope to improve their finances.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

bitcoin now in our life who change has started. next on the course of change. it just life who are not my lifestyle someone is changing before I random was, but now I have a lot of the rules of comply with the.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Of course, Bitcoin can change our future. But if it is good, then Bitcoin's market is good, then we can invest more and can be of much benefit.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

Some call the cryptocurrency a "gold rush" that has captured millions of people around the world. Any technology, including cryptocurrency, has critics – and this is quite normal. However, it can not be denied that the cryptocurrency has an exponential growth trend, which is expected to grow steadily. For example, bitcoin has risen more than 10 times in 2017. For many people around the world, cryptocurrency can be a lifetime opportunity.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

I think bitcoin is not forever. =D
Some of the COuntry are not supporting Bitcoin,. Because media say that this is an ANti WOrld bank. but even though it is nor forever, I think it will change your Future.
You can earn here easily by just joining bounties or Airdrop. Just apply as many as you can. so that more income will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: