Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

We can say that yes indeed bitcoin can change our future. Before there are no crypto currencies ocur. Crypto currencies which give us profit or money. This is like before we don't have money. And now that they are already here the crypto currency this is just saying that we now have money. Money that surely will change our future because before we cannot buy things we want to buy but now that we have money we can now buy them all. And if this will continue the development of our future will surely change also
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

bitcoin can really change our future because now I bit myself up for bitcoin and I bought my own home and business
Bitcoin really changed my life it give me a happy and successful life. I'm so thankful to bitcoin cause of this all the things I want bitcoin give, like now I have a new big house a car and all my children are study in private school. I'm so thankful to bitcoin for all the blessing.

bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

yes I agree with you, a low-cost, fast and easy transaction that will make Bitcoin will change the world so much easier,
and Bitcoin make economic progress in a country if managed properly,
hopefully Bitcoin can be widely developed in my country,,
soikot0012

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

it's my opinion, cause bitcoin ia a only way out income money. most people are belive in bitcoin or still work and should her bright future. bitcoin change many people life
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

It can because bitcoin's purpose is to innovate the payment system around the world. Imagine if all those countries who banned bitcoin will finally embrace it? A cashless society is expected to have if that happens.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

It can because bitcoin's purpose is to innovate the payment system around the world. Imagine if all those countries who banned bitcoin will finally embrace it? A cashless society is expected to have if that happens.
Bitcoin has been called many things. Beyond its anonymous nature, bitcoin has the potential to change the way we bank, make transactions, and view money. Any currency's primary usage is for transaction-based trades, i.e., buying and selling things. Bitcoin is not yet widely accepted by buyers or sellers, and its valuation has been a speculative game. Bitcoin’s potential lies in its underlying technology, a secure system with built-in authentication of transactions and record keeping, which could change the global financial ecosystem.While bitcoin might not last, the technology underpinning it will be a game changer and continue to evolve in coming years. And for that i think bitcoin could positively change our future.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
yes, bitcoin can change our future if we know on how or what to do to the money that we earn in bitcoin,many member has now millionaire so their future has change,we too bitcoin can change our future.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

For me bitcoin can change our future because we individualy makes our future good and bad
.If you / I used bitcoin properly with determination , hardworking , perseverance and  positively  looking  forward to our future nothing is impossible that our future would not be change ..
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

I think bitcoin is definitely going to change the future. And once the platforms running smart contracts  and AI get mainstream adoption the world be quite a different place.

paularies

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

as of now there is some changes cause by bitcoin what if in the future, it conquer our traditional payment method there is possibility that bitcoin will be the next generation of payment method which will have a big changes in economy and in any kind of industry.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
Bitcoin can completely change the future of those who invest in bitcoin. It helps many people make a lot of money and can turn the rich are the poor people if wealthy people do not have trade knowledge.

yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

Yes of course! Bitcoin change our future because bitcoin is the easiest way to have to have a money, and bitcoin is my backup when i need a money. Bitcoin helps me a lot in my life. If you invest in bitcoin it will totally change your life when you have a patience to wait until the price increases.
dantedoom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

Yes of course! Bitcoin change our future because bitcoin is the easiest way to have to have a money, and bitcoin is my backup when i need a money. Bitcoin helps me a lot in my life. If you invest in bitcoin it will totally change your life when you have a patience to wait until the price increases.
Bitcoin has changed everything better and easier. Being a currency that can be used by everyone, safe and fast in making transactions. In addition Bitcoin is also the best for long term invest.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Bitcoin is known but not welcome and doesn't have a spot yet in our current time. Many countries has banned bitcoin. Bitcoin can prettu much change and improve our mode of transaction in markets. Since we are engaging further more into technologies and Bitcoin is a currency that can be accessed through technology it can make things less hassle and more accessible to everyone who owns it. Having Bitcoin banned in other countries will be hard to be accepted as a currency in the future.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

A person can decide what will be his path to take, with the use of bitcoin it will help every each of us to change our future to be a better to live in, povery will decrease each number and some problems of the country will be less.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

It is true, it absolutely can and has already changed the world a lot and I believe that in the coming months or years it will bring us so much more changes than what we see today as more big companies adapt the system and ideology of this industry and more and more countries do too and legalize the use of bitcoins as an alternative monetary system in their economies. I believe that this will be coming true and is really bound to happen. Which is why I am doing my best to accumulate as much as I can so that I won't get left behind. This bearish season can only last for so long and is clearly near its end. Don't miss the train guys. See you on the moon! Good day.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

Definitely! Bitcoin is our future that can change our lives easier and better. Bitcoin is really a game changer that can reduce the poverty rate and this can help many people to earn extra income. Bitcoin is too big to lose and I know that it will rise up soon so we better to invest now.
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

certainly can to change our future from this bitcoin, with real intention and also for the bounty hunters who work hard, then we will all earn income according to what we do. this will certainly reduce the unemployment that exists in every country and help the economy of people who have known bitcoin.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

The world's most famous virtual currency Bitcoin will be a breakthrough for the human future. This is a valuable storage tool, which will gradually replace real money when "every real currency starts failing.Bitcoin will do this because it guarantees honesty and value by using the blockchain system without the need for a third party authentication. When the blockchain features are unlocked and used reliably, people will prefer a completely anonymous, honest system instead of the third party that undertakes the authentication role. This may be because Bitcoin was built from imperfect wallet software, only performing one feature. "Every time the bag breaks, the bubble that receives Bitcoin will explode. Each time the software is improved, the bitcoin will bounce again. Bitcoin value is not lost permanently. That is the essence of blockchain.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Yes and early adoptors proved that their lives has changed with Bitcoin. I myself can also say that Bitcoin is slowly changing my fortune compared to my life without crypto. My income here in crypto is far more decent than those of my previous day job here in my locality and I won't be applying for an unfair system of fiat related job anymore because I am now happy with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole. Things in this crypto industry might not be stable but earning is great and  convenient since I also use Bitcoin as for payment in buying prepaid loads and paying bills.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███