Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
Dani33

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

I think Bitcoin can change our future but for who are investing now need to have a job as well for earn the own earns.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

I believe that it has already changed our current lives and might change our future for good. I believe that things will get better more in the future through our collaboration with bitcoin as a part of our lives. I believe that bitcoin could still change our lives in the future and it might also provide us a better way to transact as we all see that bitcoin has a lot of great potentials for the future.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

Bitcoin already change many things and many people's life as those who buy bitcoin 2-3 years back have huge returns from its holdings and those who buy now and hold it for next three to five years, will get a big fortune from its holding.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

certainly can to change our future from this bitcoin, with real intention and also for the bounty hunters who work hard, then we will all earn income according to what we do. this will certainly reduce the unemployment that exists in every country and help the economy of people who have known bitcoin.
Exactly.Bitcoin obviously reduces unemployment because some of the jobless people right now are into bitcoining online.I know this is much more than employing in a company and receiving only a minimum wage and yet your 8-hour duty will be all focus to them.I know bitcoin may be known to be very volatile,but one thing for sure the profit you will gain here can really make your life changed in just a short period of time,of course having determination and perseverance,and even taking risks will help you to be more successful in this kind of industry.

rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
If you had ask this question year before the would be a definitely yes.but right now the situation is not as good as before so right it is not as big as it can change you future drastically but still with clever trading you can manage good profit

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

Of course bitcoin has been proven to change my life for the better, financially I grow rapidly when I know and invest in bitcoin. bitcoin is the best investment tool so far, there is no investment tool that can be like bitcoin, many rich people born from investing in bitcoin, with such facts I am sure everyone who invests in bitcoin has a bright future in its finance.
This is one of the reasons of why bitcoin cannot be simply ignored anymore, people are noticing that those who invest in bitcoin are able to obtain great profits, people see that and they wonder, why this person is able to get such profits while I have to put my money in the bank and earn 1% per year? That is when people begin to think that it doesn't make sense to keep their money in a bank.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

Could bitcoin change our Future?

It's already changed and will be changed again time to time
YOu change your future, bitcoin will not change your future. When bitcoin price is high and you don;t have any? Bitcoin change many people financial bag and doens't change your future. one who hold a lot of bitcoin in 2009 now become millionares. The first time bitcoin live in market is not more than 10 USD. Now it is about 7000 USD. it grows multiple time.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

definitely have big chance to change our future using bitcoin in our lives, but depends on the people how to change them life in he adopting bitcoin, because i believe every dreams needs an hard work to become successful. not only the lives of every people will be change but i believe bitcoin help to grow the economic of every nation.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

We can see and feel the positive impact of bitcoin in our individual economy and that countries at large. Bitcoin trading have many people rich just like other business and bring employment to people. In fact bitcoin make life easy and more good news is on the way.

Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:24:23 AM

Yes in bitcoin our life  maybe will change because it is a great opportunity to people who wants or need to  be rich and wants a good life in future so it is good thing that we all know about crypto currency.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

I will say yes. If majority of human race start to go into the bitcoin market, we will slowly see the current centralize system changing to decentralize. Maybe  everyone will have more say at the decentralize system if we see this happening.   

Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:43:03 AM

yes bitcoin could change our future on how currency that it could be the new digital currency and i think its already happening in some countries like japan, france and south korea. these countries implement a very tight verification or identification before you can use your bitcoin. that way it can be traced the user to secure it will not use for evil doings or maybe that way you it can be taxed if you exceed to your limited use of it.
jacmarry

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:47:51 AM

Yes, bitcoin could change our future there no opinions and there isno doubt about it. Many people become a riche man by bitcoin.  Its work is very easy. In a short time I can make myself freedom of economically. Bitcoin can benefited us many way. of course bitcoin can change our future.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:41:33 AM

Yes, Bitcoin helped change our life a lot, because it is good news for the unemployed in our country.it is a great opportunity
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

Yes bitcoin  change our world automatically o do trust and believe in it that it helps me and guide me to achieve my goals in life

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
shaonirfan

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

Yes. Bitcoin can change future of our life. Not only bitcoin but also almost all cryptocurrency can change our future. I am working with cryptocurrency and I will working more.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

Yes I think bitcoin change our future because many people using almost all type of crypto currency because of this we can easily transact our money fast and invest it to gain huge profit.Bitcoin also make our life easy and every dreams needs an hard work to become successful in our life and someday it can change our brighter future.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

Yes bitcoin can change our future. Because all we know that butcoin is a good investment rather than bank investments. When you earn good salary or money you may have a better life,all you want are you can buy. In fact if you have save and continoualy earning bitcoin you dont have any problem to your children's education and for your better family future. In terms of paymemt all we know the hassle that present payment system that brings to us. But when time comes that all stores or busimess stablishment will accept bitcoin it will gives us a better and smooth paying system so we can save more time that we can use in other activity.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

Of course bitcoin can change our future. It has already changed mine and I can bet it has changed the lives of a lot of other people and even more lives will be changed by bitcoin in the coming years. The money I have made from bitcoin is money which would have taken me a long time to make if I had tried to make it from my current day job, so yes, bitcoin can change our future.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

Bitcoin has already changed a lot in our life and our understanding of finances and investments. I think he will continue in the same spirit and will surprise us and make us happy Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: