Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
Hari1123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Yes, bitcoin can change our future. Just we need to spend some time on wait, and work hard and invest in bitcoin.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

The way bitcoin helps the people by means of financial aspects bitcoin will surely change our future, but of course if it improves more and a lot of developments will be made more people will surely get interested to it. Even though bitcoin price slightly drop its price in the last few months it doesn't affect its popularity in the crypto currency world, and when it goes back to it normal track definitely more investors will come and invest on it and that's a good sign for bitcoin to continue its prime and be one of the best successful currencies in the future.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Bitcoin could really change our future,if you are doing the right and good thing over  bitcoin then it can help you to get a brighter future ahead of you in economical status,or even fame if you will achieve something amazing and recognizable on bitcoin industry.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Yes it can change our future if and only if we can take it to our future. The future needs an online decentralized currency. The future must have a crypto currency. It depends on us (people who is involved with BTC already) if we can take Bitcoins to the future or not. Bitcoins is a new form of money, of course it effects on economy and able to change our future.
Afinity26

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Yes of course Bitcoin can change our future, even as it stands now Bitcoin has changed the life of many but if it can only be recognized and legalized in some countries by their government, it will go far in transforming the future of our generation globally.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

I also think Bitcoin changed our lives. Or those who are new to the future will change the future of Bitcoin Because all of us know that Bitcoin is a foreign currency. Bitcoin is also improving the way the world is improving. Because the government is struggling to provide jobs to many unemployed youth, but Bitcoin gives them jobs. And they do not have to worry about this work. Because they can do this thing in the house. So I think Bitcoin has changed many things in our lives. Cheesy
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

It's already changed my life not even in the future.
from this forum it gives me a lot of money, and i'm sure it will give us a lot in the future
shahzadmalik125

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

Ofcourse, It will change!
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

bitcoin is already change our future because this is the first digital money that has a big security as of this moment no one can hack someones digital wallet because it has 256bit encrypted password. it hard to create a decryped code for this blockchain thats why i say that this is the greatest invention for this era.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Of course bitcoin will change the future and obviously it will be the good news for the unemployed as well as for any countries. Already it has been changed the transactions world. Hope for the best .
You have a point. For me bitcoin is a big help in changing our future. Bitcoin can make our future more beautiful than it seems. A lot of people are using bitcoin as another source of income, and those people are thinking wisely for their future. They trust the capability of bitcoin in helping a lot of people. Just always think positive and for sure positive things will happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

if in my opinion Bitcoin can not change our future, because that can change our future only our own. maybe Bitcoin can only be an infrastructure to change our future. if we diligently work, diligent, tenacious, and painstaking .. then we will get a lot of money. and of course with that we can do anything we want, can buy a car, Can buy a house and so forth.
bitcoin is just an intermediary for us to change the future, with we have a lot of bitcoin we can certainly to terius change our economy. so I think this is just an intermediary through bitcoin.
agree with your opinion. the real thing is that we should be able to make serious efforts. because bitcoin will still give you what you want if you try and and certainly discipline in order to pursue the targets

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mafitjulit

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

Yes Bitcoin change our future by changing our lifestyle. And this thing are happen since the dy it comes into the digital world. Bitcoin changes the thinking of people about digital currency. Its innovative transaction attract more and more people to use that. In this way Bitcoin change the money transaction process. It also change the way of shopping. It encourages people to do online shopping. Bitcoin also improve our banking experience by its innovative technology.in many country it change their economic future by reducing unemployment issues in their country
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

For me, bitcoin can change our future not only in our self but also in our environment and economy. Bitcoin can change our future life specially in our financial life from unstable life to stable one. Bitcoin can also change our economy. It can make our economy healthier. But before bitcoin change our future, we must put an effort to bitcoin.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

Yes I believe that Bitcoin can change our future because by joining Bitcoin and manage you account properly you can earn big amounts of money.  You will have a financial freedom then and your future will look bright.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

Of course bitcoin has already changed our future. It already changes the many lives of people in regards to financial stability.bitcoin is still being developed and the utilization of it in out daily lives would be effective many people are interested in it and they wants to know it's value wants to know how they can use it because its easy to earn here in crypto currency.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

The way I see it bitcoin is capable of doing that. We all know the advantages of bitcoin and how it benefits the people who are using it. I guess if we continue on supporting bitcoin in these coming years there is a huge possibility that bitcoin is also slowly changing our future, It may take time but some day and somewhere in the future bitcoin has played a great part.

Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

Bitcoin has already begun to change our world in another direction. Towards new technologies. Ten years ago we could not imagine that we could not use standard money. Bitcoin gave us the opportunity to make large anonymous transactions that no one can control and monitor. In the future everything will only develop and be better
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

if in my opinion Bitcoin can not change our future, because that can change our future only our own. maybe Bitcoin can only be an infrastructure to change our future. if we diligently work, diligent, tenacious, and painstaking .. then we will get a lot of money. and of course with that we can do anything we want, can buy a car, Can buy a house and so forth.
To change the future of everyone in this world is certainly a difficult and impossible thing, the most important is bitcoin can change my life for the better because I can buy things that once I consider expensive and impossible to buy.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

yes Bitcoin is able to change the future of its users, because Bitcoin is very profitable. I and other users also must have felt that, a few years ago before I knew Bitcoin my life was very difficult, but after I got to know Bitcoin my life became much better than before. because Bitcoin is very profitable for its users in the future.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

i believe YES, not future, it is already has for now! Less power for banks/government, more power for ppl, revolution of our life for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: