Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
It change your so much and so long you can buy go anywhere were you want when you keep working for bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:56:40 AM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
Bitcoin has many benefits in the society, whether economically or personally. It can change an entire country's economy and a country can use this as an advantage, it can be negative though also this can affect the natural way of living, it will affect the future. Most people that I know who do bitcoin have said that it greatly affect their life, bitcoin has changed many people's lives whether positively or negatively. It still depends if bitcoin continues to grow and if bitcoin will lose its popularity. Many things can still happen, we do not know if bitcoin is going to end or not.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:41:37 AM

Obviously It has got the potential. If Bitcoin can reach much more people, then it’s highly possible for it to be mainstream currency.  Greater people engagement will ensure greater scopes. From that point, I will give the current investors the upper hand.

The potential is there but at the same time the potential is not everything bitcoin is almost 10 years old and while the progress has been amazing the next 10 years are going to define what it is going to happen with bitcoin, if bitcoin after another 10 years still is looking for wide adoption, then it's fair to say that it will probably never realize its full potential.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

Bitcoin is certainly going to change the future.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:23:11 AM

Definitely bitcoin changed our lives in the future.Through online transactions like bills payment,shopping online and many more.It will helps us to do transaction very much easy worlwide and it will changed our lives  in terms of financial freedom.Bitcoin has a great potential to changed our lives because btc value has grow 10x more its value in coming years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

Just like you said, bitcoin is already changing things presently and would be more tomorrow. Individually, it has empowered individual players in the cryptocurrency world. It has forced some restrategizing of the formal banking industry by its captains to ensure that they are not thrown out of business.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:38 AM

Yes it is bitcoin change our future in terms in our daily lives and economics. We can earn another income with bitcoin. We can easy paying bills easier and faster, and bitcoin will make our life easier. Bitcoin will change our future if more people will use and open minded to accept bitcoin.
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

Everywhere I go, I see Bitcoin popping up more and more. Many web services accept payments in the form of Bitcoin, and some even sell their homes for the stuff.
Dejech19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

Obviously It has got the potential. If Bitcoin can reach much more people, then it’s highly possible for it to be mainstream currency.  Greater people engagement will ensure greater scopes. From that point, I will give the current investors the upper hand.

Yes bitcoin is changing the world as of today and our future.Bitcoin is starting to be famous now awadays  as techology updating, bitcoin also.Bitcoin will rise together with techonology.Many achieved  a good life because of bitcoin.Bitcoin change the world in a way that many will earn to prepare for there families future.
kimdomingo

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

I believe that bitcoin has the power to change our future if we just trust bitcoin enough. Like now, price of bitcoin is too low for us but we should not be discouraged just because of that. We should trust in bitcoin that sooner or later its price will boost again.
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

Btc change our future.pretty sure right
The bigger thing that btc can change our future
That the decentralized technology really do
The bitcoin actually has the balance and that is
Why the future is starting to take off.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

It already changed our present and will definitely change our future too. Since there is a steep downfall in the price of Bitcoin but soon it will climb back to hunt the crypto market.
It is the nature of thr Bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

Bitcoin can really change our future if we want to, it is so easy because we can just get into bitcoin and work hard and be patient to the possible circumstances that we will encounter then after those hard works, sacrifices that we put in bitcoin then it will pay off for sure and that is the day that we will be thankful for bitcoin that we grabbed it.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

Yes it can change your future in unexpected way it changes very much especially your financial status

Exactly, if we have faith in Bitcoin and definitely it can change your future through Bitcoin investment. Already it has changed many people financial status those who have faith in Bitcoin.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

bitcoin can really change our future because now I bit myself up for bitcoin and I bought my own home and business

Cybercrypt

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Not just bitcoin, but cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in general changed the world already and will influence future changes. I'm already waiting for some other big thing on blockchain, I'm sure the shadow figures who promoted bitcoin already know what they will do next.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

especially one's future is not the world.
bitcoin can be one of the most valuable assets compared to investing in any field concerning the internet world. yes, bitcoin is so phenomenal to date. but now there are so many who feel uneasy when the market situation becomes red. well, this can make you big loss. so you should be able to find alternative ways to avoid loss.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

It is Clear that the bitcoin and the crypto currency world at large is fast shaping and redefining the way we live our lives. It is gradually translating and transferring wealth to the poor and less privileged and at the same time changing climes and economy to suit the 21st century way of living......

BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

Bitcoin has already changed the future of a lot of people and more importantly, it has changed the present of so many lives and will continue to do so. So yes, bitcoin can change our future.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

yes bitcoin changes our life and future. bitcoin is a global currency. Now a days people of all over the world using bitcoin as their daily activities. shopping, marketing and educational platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: