Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Bitcoin is already changing our future. But our future is not only Bitcoin, but also altcoins. The whole world will pay with digital currency.
This is a good idea. I believe the future of the world's payment is cryptocurrency and certainly bitcoin and altcoin will become popular worldwide because of the advantages that it brings to life. The market for cryptocurrency is very small so the chances of growth in this market are huge, I am sure in the next few years this market will grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lewisrafael40

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

tbh I believe that's what is going to shape the economies all around the world and the blockchain technology in general will be used to prevent financial crimes => more transparent finance system!
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:28:11 PM

Bitcoin already changed many lives! A lot of people become more prosperous because of bitcoin. The transition from poor up to rich is become now more easy and fast because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future. Bitcoin is the future of currency and the people.
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

Yes of course. It is a good news to the unemployed persons using bitcoin is a important and a big thing through bitcoin a lot people change the lifestyle and future. I witness the the lifestyle of my co bitcoin user turn to copious and reach. Thats why i believe that bitcoin change the future life.

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Most people do not even know for what kind of purposes bitcoin works. that is the pure truth.

And let me tell you something, most people that just put some money on bitcoins, are not doing that just for using it's features.. they are just doing so in order to earn some money.

They just think that they can easily make a x100 in a few months.

Hello
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

Yes, I think the bitcoin has already started changing our future from revolutionizing the financial industry to global economics. In fact, the bitcoin is giving people freedom and full control over their money. using bitcoin anyone can conduct business with one another without any third party. 

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain will change the currency market in the future. Over the next 20 years, when people use online payments more than cash, cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies to become the most popular currency in the world due to the fact that they are no longer used cash to purchase. We can now see the use of online payment through ATM cards, VISA is popular in the world.

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
crypto change me a lot like i always read now to gain knowledge and good for past time

I can earn now in my free time not like when i don't know crypto

Bitcoin give so much conveniece in everything that's it so popular and you will study it if your here in crypto to earn
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

Bitcoin already changed our daily transaction because if we see other people save their money to their bank but because of the bitcoin some of them  are invested to thr bitcoin because they want to earn morr moneym some of them also now are using bitcoin to make transaction is easy to get amd send bitcoin where ever you are and even anytime.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

Yes bitcoin already change our life people can transaction with bitcoin or buy something with bitcoin. Soon or later bitcoin will involve on our daily activity. I hope everyone can accept bitcoin and start invest their money on bitcoin. Big income waiting if you already know how cryptocurrency work.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

Bitcoin has been said to be our future and even though fiat's or the traditional or existing systems will remain but we will have an alternative to it. Bitcoin is now changing our lives a little by little from our day to day lives. Despite of the current correction that we are experiencing, there's a lot of people that still says that bitcoin is the future, including me. Bitcoin shall be acknowledged everywhere and some countries are acknowledging it the wrong way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

The blockchain will change the future, and it will affect our lives in our food and clothing.

BTC as an application in the block chain will change the world with the block chain!

The blockchain will become a universal currency in the future.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:00:25 AM

Bitcoin is already changing our future. But our future is not only Bitcoin, but also altcoins. The whole world will pay with digital currency.
It's still depends upon how people will react with bitcoin's surge. In our society I think that cash will stay and bitcoin won't change the traditional way of trading it will just compete. Other than that bitcoin may changed one's life especially to those who wants to be rich. Bitcoin may help them to make their future great by earning extra income through it.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:10:07 AM

Many people will change the future of bitcoin that I am and so many people Do not hesitate to try again.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:11:20 AM

Yes Bitcoin will change the future and No One can stop bitcoin legacy. Even the governments will block bitcoin they still have an intact on cryptocurrency and it's all over round the internet.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:14:26 AM

I think bitcoin is already change the world. With bitcoin as pioneer on crypto world, thats trigerred many platform launch and many start up grow. I am believe that bitcoin in the future become currency on internet and people using bitcoin to transaction on internet.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:16:32 AM

it's true your opinion about it because it's one advantage or bitcoin excess but back again to the government in our own country the government forbid or not the transaction could happen
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:57:59 AM

Yes it can change your future in unexpected way it changes very much especially your financial status
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

It already has changed the "future" incredibly Smiley

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:40 AM

People change their future because of bitcoin its depends on what they are doing if they want top change their life using bitcoin definitely he can change their life because bitcoin is the most expensive coins here in the crypto world even the crypto down.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: