Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

I think so because bitcoin made a revolution to our digital world and people are interested on bitcoin.Bitcoin giving so many advantages to us which really helping us to make life easier and better.So I think in future bitcoin will change our modern life and willl make it more comfortable.Overall, I think our future will be shining in bitcoin era.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

In addition, we also can buy stuff by bitcoin because of its legality in some countries. So this tech has already changed the way of some transaction. Besides, it has also changed life some of my friends, you know, they bought houses, cars, motorcycles. And I think it has really changed their life. We can see the potential of the bitcoin actually not just bitcoin but the whole crypto currency it can really affect the future but it's up to us whether it would be good or bad. It's up to us how are we going to take advantage of today scenario to our future.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

you can change your future by engaging with bitcoin and other crypto. there are many things you can do with bitcoin, from trade, mining and investment. all you can do in the purpose of profit. there are many people who have been successful because they are involved with bitcoin. but it is not easy to get that, you have to take the time to search for various knowledge

I agree, that bitcoin can change our future. But the catch is that cryptos are just tools that we could use though we are still the one who will make or will draw our future. It will depend on how we will maximize the opportunities in front of us. Regrets will always be part of this journey, though the outcome will depend on how we will face it.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

if you mean to change my life, it will not be possible
but Bitcoin will change my financial system and the world's financial system
it is time for all countries in the world to implement their systems using Blockchain technology

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

Everywhere I go, I see Bitcoin popping up more and more. Many web services accept payments in the form of Bitcoin, and some even sell their homes for the stuff.
While there is no doubt that bitcoin is getting more and more attention as time passes by I think it is a huge mistake to sell something tangible as your home for something like bitcoin, it is true that bitcoin can give you great profits but at the same time if you enter the market at the wrong time it can give you great losses that is what we are seeing with the people that enter the market in December when the price was close to 20000 dollars.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:27:40 AM

Of course bitcoin has been proven to change my life for the better, financially I grow rapidly when I know and invest in bitcoin. bitcoin is the best investment tool so far, there is no investment tool that can be like bitcoin, many rich people born from investing in bitcoin, with such facts I am sure everyone who invests in bitcoin has a bright future in its finance.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:46:37 AM

If the bitcount is developed then it will completely represent our future and a new type of market will be formed
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:56:20 AM

yes bitcoin changes our life and future. bitcoin is a global currency. Now a days people of all over the world using bitcoin as their daily activities. shopping, marketing and educational platform.
It is true, but until now it is still hampered because of the problem of legality. There are still many governments that limit the use of bitcoin, it is related to the alleged misuse of bitcoin as an illegal activity.

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

Yes it is true that bitcoin can change anyone life.When bitcoin journey start at first and many people are start invest in first time there life change now.They are now in a very rich man.It is possible to bitcoin change anyone life any time. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I always try to invest in bitcoin for change my future.Now its price is too low but as soon as possible bitcoin price is going to very high and my future also going to be changed as soon as... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

Bitcoin is here to create and revolutionalize the banking sector,Bitcoin is the solution to the cashless policy advocated globally, BTC has change the present and the future,soon sure it will be accepted globally.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

Ya Of course bitcoin and altcoin will change the feature that makes for us everything easy, In My opinion, The most important role of Money the cryptocurrency will make easy our life to store our money Our mobile phone.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Yes I would say that bitcoin can change our future by doing also our part through our hard work and determination to make our lives better and have a better future. We all know how influential crypto currency nowadays it attracts people to engage with because it is being proven and tested that it would really help. Many lives changes and people are getting rich in investing in just a short span of time because it is easy to earn here in crypto currency.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Yes, there is a possibility that Bitcoin can change your future. Many people change their lives because they receive money from the bounties. They can buy many things, especially their own needs. Someone is buying a house or car for their self.
VaramiR

Activity: 144
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

I think it can. Dreaming a world which we do not need cash,we need to feel safe though. Bitcoin is going to be the center of whole people whether you use it or not

SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

I think its clear that bicoin make the first step in the era of cryptocurrencies. ANd cryptocurrencies will play a big role in future. So bitcoin already change the past. At we are just at the beginning. Cryptocurrencies will become more common in the future. It will take some time, but in future it will be accepted as daily payment method. So we as early investors, we will have good profit and less ensure. So i am totally supporting cryptocurrencies now and i will either in future.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

It is changing much more people and touching the life of individuals.it is really spreading like a wide fire. I believe in few years bitcoin will take over the labour market and the banks and Government will have no option to accept bitcoin.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

For me ofcourse it can change our future and many future had change because of bitcoin. Many people became rich because of bitcoin, and no wander if it happen that you or me became millionaire someday.
Earthk

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Bitcoin can change our lives. By Bitcoin we can earn money at home . As a result, economic conditions change. I have seen many users ,they can changes their life, so I joined myself as interested.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Many lives have already been changed because of bitcoin. Although the bitcoin price is falling I believe that it will go up again in the future. Bitcoin and altcoins can make changes to our lives as they are one of the best money making investments in the present.

MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

Definitely,bitcoin change our future.also its already change so many peoples life.its change global economy.its solve unemployment problem.now bitcoin is great money making investment sector.people use it and gain income and change life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: