Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
alamin09 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emma Alex

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Art times like this whereas its market value is falling, surely, it is a stupid decision especially if you are aiming for huge profit. Selling will just cust your losses in the mean time but will also cut your profit permanently. Investing would be a way more better option than selling which would somehow help the demand to increase by holding and investing.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

Given that its market value is falling right now, I think it is indeed a stupid idea to sell. Knowing that Bitcoin always has the capability to recover on any downfall at any cost, surely there nothing to be worried of whenever its market price is falling. Invest and hold, Bitcoin has a huge future in the making. And those who will invest now will surely be a part of that future.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

Well everyone has their own strategy and speculation, selling Bitcoin is not stupid decision,everyone want to make profit and prevent losing too much, selling could be one of the strategy to get fresh cash to start new trading, so it really depends on how the users point of view

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

Of course, the decision to sell Bitcoin is absolutely individual. I think those who bought it for $ 1,000, basically it was sold, and of course turned out to be a good win. I will keep Bitcoin to higher levels than the historic maximum. And to sell Bitcoin, I do not think it's silly. I find it silly to sell it now when the price has fallen dramatically.
I will never consider it as a stupid decision, because some time we need to sell our bitcoin for fulfilling our need, but if a person do not feel any need for converting bitcoin in to fiat or if he is investing his money in some other altcoin then for sure it can be consider as a stupid decision, but still it is not necessary, because every person has its own choice and he will surely act according to his strategy and planning.
walkingtonuk

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:41:08 PM

There is never a stupid decision in selling bitcoin, it is purely down to individual beliefs and the way in which one wishes to deal with the market as it is.  Of course, as with any currency, bitcoin as a crypto currency is liable to peaks and troughs, and examining the market is the best way to make a decision on selling.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:41:21 PM

It is, at times like this that the market price is low and is continuously falling, selling would be an idiotic move. Selling will cut your losses but also your future profit. Waiting still or holding is more advisable. Keep in mind that dumps are just temporary and sooner or later, the market will fully recover. Investing now is also recommended to earn huge profit when the time of recovery take place.

b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

I am more inclined to hold it for some reason. if there is someone who will sell it is up to them and have a certain alasa. there is no coercion or desire from others. but I think if it sells too fast at a cheap price it is one of the less wise attitudes

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

Selling Bitcoin for loss is stupid decision but selling it for profit is not.
If you are in profit and you are happy with the current amount of profit than you can sell it and book the profit. Many people loss more when they don't make exit on peak price.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

You decide. You must make informed decisions, and not try to guess the time of entry or exit to the market. Speaking about Bitcoin, his volatility occupies an important place, and it is unlikely that in the near future it will disappear somewhere. And one more thing: if several bitcoins are left in your wallet, your children will only thank you.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

The dropping market  is not suitable for selling bitcoin unless a financial emergency to the investor.The market predictions are telling that the year 2018 will be good for bitcoin.To the speculative market it is quiet common that such market corrections due to some other reasons it can go down till the next support point  After such correction it will come up gradually till the investors required level or above. Such dropping time the investor must have patience to wait till the price reached to his projected target.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

we have to be calm always in our life and we have to think first when we can move.if you sell your bitcoin you have to think first first and see the price if it is good or not so that if you will sell  your bitcoin it will not be a stupid decision.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

We can not make any speculation that selling Bitcoin is a stupid decision. Because everyone has many different needs and emergencies. Selling Bitcoin for the benefit of life is a natural thing, and not stupid decision.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

no there's a lot of way to earn here in crypto like the coin go really high and low so better to invest 3 kinds of ways in that situation like always invest in 10% low to 20% high or if the btc continue to grow like 40% low to 50% high or any kinds of price of it,Me i do that here in btc because i only hold eth,ltc and bch for long term so i focus myself to invest in btc and actually i hold always some btc even i sell some but i only sell the btc that i earn already by my 3 kinds of ways in my investing

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

indeed in trading we know the method of short and long term, you are not stupid if selling bitcoin or altcoin when you feel it is a profit, because the purpose of trading is to seek profit. if you can not read when the price will go up, but the coin you have has profit means luck in favor of you
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

if someone need money and want to have it cash or even for fun and sells his investment than it is his choice and for the market to operate we need a circulation of sell and buys so it is their decision

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

every person have differrent reason why they trying to sell bitcoin. some people used it to help another and some used it to pay the bills and mostly used it just for fun and buy the goods.

buy the goods that they want is the most common cases. it also happen to me actually.

but it all depends on the goods that we bought. do we really need it or not ?
if that thing is for support us and make us easy to access in crypto (buy laptop, smartphone) i think that was the good reason

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:22 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 12:07:24 AM by justine11

No. I don't think selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because, there are a lot of people who bought bitcoin in all time high or 10k levels losing a lot of money due to constant price fall of bitcoin and some are losing thousands of dollars because of it so, i don't think recovering their remaining money isn't a stupid decision and i don't blame them because their actions they just want earn money just like us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: