Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:02:37 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
there is no stupid person in this world unless they made there self as that.but if you want to sell your bitcoin you have to see first the price while having a decision to sell.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:05:56 AM

Selling bitcoin is not really meant stupidity it is a choice for everyone, it's nothing to do with us of how they used or handled their bitcoin. It's their right and we don't have the right to stop them, it's just maybe there is something valid reason why they are selling their bitcoin. Maybe it is a bad decision to sell bitcoin at a low price lower than the capital without valid reason like hospitalization or any much important to acquire instant money to use.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

Hello where is now the purpose of Bitcoin as currency if you don't want to sell or do some transactions I guess this is the prerogative of the owner to what to do with his funds. Yeah it's good to see the bitcoin price to rise up but we need to wait at the right time as we have no control of the situations.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:13:58 AM

yes, selling bitcoin at a low price or when the price of Bitcoin is down is a stupid act. but if selling bitcoin at a reasonable price, where we are not to lose it is not a foolish act, because in fact we do not know the needs of people, maybe they sell bitcoins at low prices because they again need money we also do not know. so we should not say stupid to the decision taken by others. that's their personal interest.
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

Whether selling bitcoin is a stupid decision depends on whether or not we know that the price will go up.

If we knew that the price will definitely go down, then selling would be a good decision.

We don't know whether or not bitcoin will rise or fall in the long term, so selling is neither a stupid or clever decision.

Remember that we can't make the decision to buy or sell based on future events, only what we know now. So, even if someone sells now, or holds now, and the price then goes up or down, that doesn't make their decision clever or stupid in hindsight. As that information wasn't available to them.

Right now I'd summarise the situation as: ya pays ya money, and ya take ya chances.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:32:52 AM

Not every selling bitcoin decision is mistake. When market down, selling bitcoin in higher price and buying again in lower price is good decision but to do that requiring technical analysis. I am prefer hold bitcoin for long time and not selling on short period

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:39:33 AM

then do you want to live with bitcoin alone?
when you buy Bitcoin at cheap price, you are entitled to sell it at more expensive price and get profits
then you do it again and again

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Those investors who are investing with btc owns the btc and no one could decide or influence with their decison in selling or holding btc except for themselves. Sometimes we could not understand the situation and we keep on complaining why other members do sellin their btc where infact it is very crucial to make a profit if all investors will hold their btc. However this will not apply to all members as i have mention in the statement above btc own by the investors and no one could decide with their investment except for theirselves. And that is part of the btc advantagr in joining investment. Unlike any other investment that your money will be held in a certain period of time. This is part of btc plays and we have to play along with it.
blackdon01

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Yes definitely. Wait, until price go to a decent profitable level. What happens in this kind of situations, we see everyone is selling theirs, so we feel pressure on us to sell. That push us and we end up taking wrong decisions.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

Not so stupid, because when you loose your profit going downward and downward for sure you will sell your bitcoin immediately. And selling bitcoin is not a mistake decision. But for me i will not sell my bitcoin instead i will hold my bitcoin. We all know that no one can predict the price if bitcoin. But for me, i believe that bitcoin will pump this year! And it will happen!
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

Nobody is the wiser. It may go this or that way regarding price, adoption, any other factor may influence bitcoin, a competing technology can appear out of thin air, really anything can happen. So everybody must makes his/her decisions, take the risks involved and live with the outcome the future will bring.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision.
I absolutely agree with you. How can selling bitcoin be a stupid decision. It will be stupid if you sell it when the value of bitcoin is still low. Of course, you can't earn much profits from that. Be sure to be wise in investing bitcoin to assure much profits.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

That's for you to decide. Each one is affected in a different way by the fluctuations of bitcoin.
Ar you still in profit or you're already losing? Check your situation and then decide.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

Of course, the decision to sell Bitcoin is absolutely individual. I think those who bought it for $ 1,000, basically it was sold, and of course turned out to be a good win. I will keep Bitcoin to higher levels than the historic maximum. And to sell Bitcoin, I do not think it's silly. I find it silly to sell it now when the price has fallen dramatically.
BoyleWilder

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

You must make informed decisions, and not try to guess the time of entry or exit to the market. Speaking about Bitcoin, his volatility occupies an important place.
zlatan1989

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

I do not think that what you say is true. Why selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. The foolish decision must be to buy bitcoin at very high prices (eg 10k usd) and sell bitcoin at low prices (eg 8k usd)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

That's for you to decide. Each one is affected in a different way by the fluctuations of bitcoin.
Ar you still in profit or you're already losing? Check your situation and then decide.
Yes,it depends on the each people when they entered into the market and how much profits they are looking for,but of course holding the bitcoin forever may not be a better idea so still we have to make benefits when we can.So for that keep target price to sell bitcoin once it reaches then it maybe the tie to sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

I think everyone has their own strategy and speculation, selling Bitcoin when the price is still high is not the wrong thing, but to minimize the loss when suddenly the price more and more plummeted.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

The decision to sell the bitcoin that you hold is your decision based on your needs as well as the actual perception that you can sell or keep it selling or even buying it. i think not stupid decision for you
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

yes, that's a stupid thing, if you sell bitcoin now then it's just the same you confuse the atmosphere and make the price more and more plummeted, so if you're thinking of selling bitcoin now think well
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: