Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:18:34 AM

Selling your bitcoin at the right price and still you can gain profit is not a stupid decision.  Acquiring your btc at a higher price and you plan to sell this time where price is still low, that is where I can say a stupid decision.  The best thing to do for now is just to hold your bitcoin even if it take a longer period of time to recover then do it. This is the only option for now to avoid bigger loss from your investment.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

As for my opinion, Because I already lost more than 200$ because of the dump of BTC. I am braver now HODL more because I have a feeling that in this coming July bitcoin will surely rise again to 15k$ and I would say "who's laughing now"

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

well it would be considered a stupid decision if you sold your bitcoin at lowest price ever probably because of panic that the price will never go up again. Well that's for the weak hands though. Majority of people who have been using bitcoin should've got used to these happening so they better hold bitcoin than to sell it.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

I do not think that you understand the concept of 'investment'.
When you start to invest into something, you must have an actual goal towards it, whether you view it as short or long-term for its value to mature. Cryptocurrency, bitcoin to be specific, tends to have a high-volatile price due to many factors (such as: free from government regulation, media that attracts new investors each day, etc.) and investors have the prerogative of selling their investments whenever they reach to the point of profit. Again depending on the goal of an investor, selling bitcoin may be the right choice depending upon the circumstances on how you acquired them- never sell your investments to a price lower from what you acquired them.

Selling your bitcoin at the right price and still you can gain profit is not a stupid decision.  Acquiring your btc at a higher price and you plan to sell this time where price is still low, that is where I can say a stupid decision.  The best thing to do for now is just to hold your bitcoin even if it take a longer period of time to recover then do it. This is the only option for now to avoid bigger loss from your investment.

It all boils down to the right time and opportunity when you are going to sell your coins. Like what I mentioned, the rule of thumb is that you should never sell your investments to a price lower from what you acquired them (exemptions- extreme circumstances that would require you to sell due to financial struggle, etc.). Depending on the goal of an investor, he/she may sell them if they see that the market is right or for long-term which you may hold for a while and sell it after 5-10 years.
Farrahyap27

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:38:36 AM

I never sell bitcoin in stupid decision. I sell bitcoin for many kinds of ways either i trade it or used it for very important things. Bitcoin now is very valuable and if you know how to utilize it you can see that your income will grow. There are a lot of people who bought bitcoin in all time high or 10k levels losing a lot of money due to constant price fall of bitcoin and some are losing thousands of dollars because of it so, i don't think recovering their remaining money isn't a stupid decision and i don't blame them because their actions they just want earn money just like us.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:39:34 AM

Selling your bitcoin at the right price and still you can gain profit is not a stupid decision.  Acquiring your btc at a higher price and you plan to sell this time where price is still low, that is where I can say a stupid decision.  The best thing to do for now is just to hold your bitcoin even if it take a longer period of time to recover then do it. This is the only option for now to avoid bigger loss from your investment.
Yes if a person buy bitcoin at a price and then he sell them on a price which is lower than his buy price then it is not good and will be considered as a stupid action by many of us. The price of bitcoin increases to its higher price in life and that is not rejected by any of the user of bitcoin then if you do not need money for your use then do not sell them and wait for the better time to sell.
Sempoak69

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

there is no stupid decision in selling bitcoin

Bitcoin does not force the user to make a sale and purchase. All buying and selling decisions of your digital money assets are your own and are not influenced by others.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

Some time it is and some time no, only those who understand the market sell at the right time and noobs buy why they are selling in anticipating for profit and end up in lost.

If you don't understand some basic rules in trading then you need to hodl your position no matter what, that is why it is good to invest what you can loss till you understand the rules.

Some consider crypto to be a quick rich investment forgetting it's volatility, but you might be lucky as well by getting in at the right time and if comes other way round then you are bound to loss your investment.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

No, if we get the price which makes us feel good then it would not be a stupid decision but if the price is low and because of fear we sell it then it would be a stupid decision.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.

That's true, personally I think the involvement of Bitcoin is not necessary for us just to gain I think the fact that this is widely used around the world we can say that this is such a very useful platform for a better way of living, lile even at home you can pay bills, and if you dont have cash in you you can have an easy transactions with the help of this platform. I can say that Bitcoin is not only for us to hoard it, like serves as an extra way for us to gain, and selling some Bitcoin is not a bad idea.

Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

of course its a stupid decision to sell bitcoin because bitcoin have high value and the price will be up.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

Not all times, how about if you need real money? you dont have a  choice right? but yes if you want more money by investing your bitcoin or by keep holding your bitcoin in your wallet that`s great idea, because bitcoin price is very amazing its like a magic, look !  Formerly bitcoin price is very low but now bitcoin is great and has very expensive price that is why if you hold your bitcoin now, you are trying to multiply your money in the near future, maybe that is your reason boss why you say that things that selling of bitcoin now is a stupid decision.

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please use appropriate words because I dont really get what u mean and it seems un understandable. But I get it that some people doesn’t have the indurance to hold bitcoin and lean on the short term investments. Some people are just like that, they want an easy return of investment and you must understand. However, it is still important that people must understand the benefits of long term investments and prices will be higher if people hol bitcoin.
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

Everyone who has it has their own decision on this matter where investors and bitcoin holders can decide for themselves whether they will sell it or hold it. Nor can we say that somebody sells their bitcoin and we can judge them and either say bad words or have their own reasons for that. Cool
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

exactly! in a downtrend market its a bad decision to sell them off, but if you know how to short those in its little pump youll surely make profit even in a downtrend market, but its a bit riskier.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

With the fall of Bitcoin market prices this is the wrong or foolish move to sell Bitcoin that we have today. But I can not impose the will of the person who has this Bitcoin, why? because they also have economic needs in their own lives that they have to bear. We do have to be patient for now, but all decisions are in the hands of the Bitcoin holders themselves.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

For me it's depend, if you buy Bitcoin at its high price and then you gonna sell it when the price is low that is clearly a stupidity. The best thing we can do right now is to ACCUMULATE  Smiley. My opinion only.
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:54:26 AM

It's not a stupid decision as long as the price is good but you should know first the price in the market before you have decided to sell your bitcoin so you may not have a stupid decisions..
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:05:04 AM

Both buying and selling our bitcoins are not stupid decisions, if they are taken on time, and help increase our cash assets. The simple retention of bitcoin, as we have seen over the past six months, does not bring any profit, and here it is better to use a combined method - periodic sale, and then purchase part of the bitcoins, when it makes suitable price moves up and down. One-sided sale of bitcoins, when they are now very low in price, this will be a silly decision.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

Apparently, the price of bitcoin the fluctuating never lonely enthusiasts, even the users of this digital currency the greater just its number, it can be seen from the number of transactions which occurred this month, and not only that the number of new users too every day increasing in number up to millions of members.

For those of you who might want to sell it, it's advisable when the bitcoin price goes up or higher than the purchase price so that we get a profit and anyone who sells bitcoin when the price is down like this I think it's a stupid decision, like a word OP before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: