Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:17:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

Selling at dip as we have it now is a recipe to loss. Hold your coin to create scarcity in the market to enable price to go up in the market.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

I think the word stupid is too much to describe a person that's sells because we never know what their reason for selling. Even we know that selling contributes for the price to gets dump but if it's really necessary to sell then we don't have any choice tho. I know nobody wants to sell their bitcoin as we all know it will be bigger this year that's why selling now is the hardest decision to make.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

Selling your bitcoin is not a stupid decision, you sell it with your own choice and whatever happen never regret on it because you think of selling it for good, maybe a profit already, afraid of lose or financial crisis that needs instant money. Bitcoin is always available online so you can buyback it at anytime.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

Well everyone has their own decision , it really depends on how the users point of view . Selling Bitcoin for loss is stupid decision but selling it for profit is not. If you are in profit and you are happy with the current amount of profit than you can sell out .
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

if you can wait up a few years and you don't need the money you invested for some serious reasons - selling them will be a bad idea. but if you need cash for any urgent issues, it's alright to sale your bitcoins.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

Selling bitcoin in this situation is really a stupid decision. Buy and sell of any asset is a normal  process. But if you sell your asset influenced by any other things is not a good decision. Moreover if you sell any asset to become afraid of its price fall is not also a good decision. That means panic sell is not good idea. Before taking any decision we need to study the market properly then we may proceed. We may sell our bitcoin, but we will not sell our bitcoin in loss, that is my idea.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

Selling your bitcoin is not a stupid decision, you sell it with your own choice and whatever happen never regret on it because you think of selling it for good, maybe a profit already, afraid of lose or financial crisis that needs instant money. Bitcoin is always available online so you can buyback it at anytime.
Yes I agree on that, selling bitcoin is not really a stupid decision, specially when we are in need. I believe that selling bitcoin with our own understanding is not a stupid decision. If we sell it for good then so what if we loss in the next few days or month. We cannot blame our self if we loss because price of bitcoin is really unpredictable if the price will rise and we already sell it during low price because we are in need i think that was not a stupid decision it is really a choice not a mistake.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Selling bitcoins is a stupid decision if you will sell it when the value of the bitcoins is at their lowest because who dumb people would do such thing. I will understand if they needed the money for emergency purposes but if you just panic and sell them you are stupid for sure because ypu join bitcoins to gain momey not to lose money and you are just making the fall much deeper if you sell in that time. Sell when the value is on another record when the bitcoins is on the moon. Do not sell just because you're afraid
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

Yes I agree but you should not forget to respect others opinion. We don't know what their reasons of selling their bitcoin because as far as I know there are different kinds of techniques and style by dealing this crypto market downfall. Maybe they are in great needs that's why they sell it.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

Selling at dip as we have it now is a recipe to loss. Hold your coin to create scarcity in the market to enable price to go up in the market.

Selling at dip is something only new investors do. They think that if they do not sell now , they will have to face more loss. With experience, an investors realizes that price decrease is only temporary. It is bound to recover with time. Ideally, one should be buying at dips and selling when market recovers. This needs a lot of patience and observations skills though. 

Signature available for rent
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

If you sell it high, it is not a stupid decision. I think this is a smart move. The one who sells at anhigh price will eventually buy again on dips.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

Yes I agree but you should not forget to respect others opinion. We don't know what their reasons of selling their bitcoin because as far as I know there are different kinds of techniques and style by dealing this crypto market downfall. Maybe they are in great needs that's why they sell it.
Traders usually sold their bitcoin because its their job and they have to commit on their goal. Its not an stupid thing when you sold your bitcoin unless you sold it during the bear market and you incur big loss for that deision, so basically this can be a stupid thing you’ve ever done.
cryptozell

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

hodl for the longest time !
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Better not to sell bitcoin if you do not get a profit, let alone sell bitcoin with a loss. There are some people who sell bitcoin for fear of falling bitcoin prices that can cause them to lose more, eventually they sell bitcoin with a loss. Of course selling bitcoin with a loss is a foolish decision, because in fact we will never lose by storing bitcoin for a long time and waiting patiently for profit through bitcoin investment. Because bitcoin prices will not always go up and also will not forever go down, for that we should be patient waiting for price increases if we want to sell bitcoin that we have, so that we benefit.
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

It depends on what will you do with money? there are a lot of altcoins can make you win more profit then bitcoin, or you can make better investments. So if you make a better choice it is not a stupid decision.
Cryptopeppe

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

yes, it is a stupid thing! Don't sell bitcoin or you will regret in the future!!
look at all those investors who didn't hodl their BTC and now they're crying all days...
never sell your bitcoin bro, buy as many bitcoin as you can. Understood?
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

Only when that individual dont know upto which extend its value can rise. when the value of bitcoin is low one should think twice before selling because no one knows when it will strike again so i think one should wait for quality of time before selling bitcoin.
it's just fools who see bitcoin prices go down selling their assets altogether not all and they do not believe that prices will go up at the end of the year or it can be spelled back to normal.
Azial

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

It's not stupid if the price is reasonable, but selling bitcoin at dip thinking they'll lose more if they didn't, and realizing its not a good idea after a sudden rise is stupid.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Selling when the market is red is a stupid decission but selling Bitcoins in plummet is sometimes an option most especially to people like me wherein this is my only way of income and I use it for my personal and family needs including emergencies where I need cash to pay or buy for something like medicines. All really depends on the situation if you are a full time investor or not good for you. We have our own way of life, priorities and needs so I think we should spend our Bitcoins wisely.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

It depend on that time when you sell it,and what are the possible reasons. But for me,if i don't need a money badly,or even i really need but i have a other source that i can provide a money for my needs,i really don't want to sell my bitcoins,unless it will reach my desired amount of price that i can sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: