Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

Yeah right, selling Bitcoin now is a stupid decision. Although Bitcoin is the king of all coins but in terms of Bitcoin prices equal to other coins, it can go up and down. Be patient. Soon Bitcoin must be up.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

Depends on the situation of each people that having bitcoin. When they just join the bitcoin ranks with these days prices, i think losing some profit that not bigger than 20% is still ok. But, for the one who has fallen too deep, i think the best is to hodling  Smiley
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

No one can't direct some individual on what to do with his bitcoin. That is decentralization, no one is in charge. Regardless of whether the cost of bitcoin is low and, in actuality, he simply required some cash for crisis then bitcoin could be his friend in need. That is anything but a wise decision to do rather than hold it for long term without spending it.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

Everyone has their own analysis when they will sell their bitcoins. If they are already profitable and satisfied with the profits then there is nothing wrong if he will sell their own bitcoin. In my opinion, the stupid decision to sell bitcoin if they sell bitcoin without an analysis of the market or not because of the urgent need. They sell bitcoin because they follow the trend of most people who experience "panic sell". That's a stupid decision but if selling bitcoin on a clear basis then I do not think it's stupid.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

If you bought bitcoin within 15,000 to 20,000 USD then it is a stupid decision to sell bitcoin right now because it is not a good idea to sell since you already lost a lot of money and you should just hold or put your bitcoin into other coins to lessen your loss by acquiring more bitcoin so the value of your holdings will go up and you will worry less about the price of bitcoin.
Thira

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

There is never a stupid decision in selling bitcoin, it is purely down to individual beliefs and the way in which one wishes to deal with the market as it is.  Of course, as with any currency, bitcoin as a crypto currency is liable to peaks and troughs, and examining the market is the best way to make a decision on selling.

Selling your bitcoin in the right time and in the right value is not stupid but if you buy said bitcoin in very expensive value but due to the market price bitcoin is decreasing dn you will get panic and sell it in lower price, maybe we call it stupidity, because we invest in this to earn profit not not to lose.
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

Personally, I believe that trading as it includes both buying and selling doesn't make bitcoin a stupid idea. One must consider the market sentiments during trading bitcoins. If we expect the price of bitcoin to go low in near future, its good to sell now and re-buy again.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Selling bitcoin can not be a stupid decision. Do you support those who buy? Of course I know you do, so if no one sells how will someone buy. Bitcoin is now a commodity and thus the need for selling and buying. Moreover, unlike you and I who probably desire to make profit before we sell, some holders have already made unimaginable profits from their bitcoin. For instance what is wrong with me selling at $6000 if I bought it at $100?

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

can not be said to sell bitcoin is a stupid requirement, because everyone has different needs. maybe when the price down, they have a need to go to sell bitcoin when the price is cheap. or they can also panic because the price down. we as bitcoin users also do not sell bitcoin when the price drops if not forced, so we also do not contribute when the market price is down.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
luisdvmd25

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

I think if you can wait up a few years and you don't need the money you invested for some serious reasons - selling them will be a bad idea. but if you need cash for any urgent issues, it's alright to sale your bitcoins.
phosphine

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Selling Bitcoin for the gain of life is a natural thing, and not a stupid decision due to the fact that each person has many different needs and emergencies.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision. Selling bitcoin is one of the way to earn more bitcoin. How? If you have bitcoin and wait until the price of it increase, you may sell your bitcoin in a higher price than you buy it. So that you will have a profit, after you sell your bitcoin. The money that you get, you may use it to buy bitcoin again if the price of bitcoin decrease. Just buy and sell strategy.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

Is very important for us to hold in other to preserve our investment because bitcoin is a long term investment, but the fact still remains that selling bitcoin is an individual decision while some of us can hodl for long some other may decides to sell in other to meet they individual needs. So at that I don't see selling of bitcoin as a stupid decision.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Not a totally stupid decision to selling bitcoin because if you wait that bitcoin price go up and up than you sell it after selling how you can purchase bitcoin on such a high price so its better way that selling it and than purchasing and investing on ICO when price go up than sold and if you not have personal needs in that case hold bitcoin not sold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Selling Bitcoin for the gain of life is a natural thing, and not a stupid decision due to the fact that each person has many different needs and emergencies.

Selling bitcoin today is not a clever decision and not stupid because you will still receive a money through it but not that big but it is enough for your needs. I still suggest if you hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time when  the price raise and where it is higher enough than the capital that you invest in it. Also when the price decrease it is the right time to buy a crypto, be wise enough before you regret what ou did.
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

Yeah, I agree with you it is not time to sell Bitcoin it is right time to buy Bitcoin and wait some time it's increase price end of year then you sell your Bitcoin and make more profit from it  Smiley
Marcommaso

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

I think BTC as a value reserve to convert in fiat at need. In my opinion in the short term the value will be stable around the 5000 dollars. Since blockchain is a solid tecnology, and BTC is the standard to buy other coins relate to various project, in the long term BTC will rise it price.
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

Selling at dip as we have it now is a recipe to loss.  I know nobody wants to sell their bitcoin as we all know it will be bigger this year that's why selling now is the hardest decision to make.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

There are so many people who speak that way because bitcoin is a valuable future asset.
Maybe investing in bitcoin requires a lot of strategy and knowledge in the trade, because then you will definitely get the maximum profit.
Sell bitcoin when the price is low, it is a stupid decision, because you can not be patient with the price situation is down.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

Yeah, I agree with you it is not time to sell Bitcoin it is right time to buy Bitcoin and wait some time it's increase price end of year then you sell your Bitcoin and make more profit from it  Smiley

And I think this is the reason why a lot of people are just enjoying their investment as a digital profit but don't really use it since they are having a doubt that the Bitcoin price might pump again. It is not the time to sell your Bitcoin but I don't think we need to say that selling them is a stupid or a bad decision since we will not be able to use our profits if we do not sell it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: