Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I agree. Right now, it is really a bad decision or so-to-speak a stupid move to sell your bitcoins, especially when the market is not doing good. If one would sell now, while the market assets are down, it would surely mean and lead to a loss, which in any business, is a bad scenario to come by. It is better to actually be patient and wait it out since it has been known for a long time now that cois in the market has its burst cycles.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

yess ......selling bitcoin in this level is really stupid decision. because current level is buying opportunity, so dont miss it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well, in this situation and in this matket I think that it would be a very bad decision to sell. O think it is better that tou hold out and try to wait for a much more greener pasture. I still believe that there is still a trend in which bitcoin would regain its supremacy and this would be something that would really come in handy especially when it dawns on us that once it reaches the green again that we would regret giving in to panic and selling this low

Beck09

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

Selling Bitcoin for loss is stupid decision but selling it for profit is not.
If you are in profit and you are happy with the current amount of profit than you can sell it and book the profit. Many people loss more when they don't make exit on peak price.

Spot on.
The perception of the decision is based on the success or otherwise of the sale
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:05:33 PM

If you think that selling bitcoin is stupid decision maybe you are wrong every person have a strategy to earn profits, everybody wants to earn more profits or either they have a reason why they sell it in a low price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

If you think that selling bitcoin is stupid decision maybe you are wrong every person have a strategy to earn profits, everybody wants to earn more profits or either they have a reason why they sell it in a low price.
This is true for me this is such a decision to be made of when you have some emergency to be take well this is all your decision to be selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision when you just pick kn your bitcoin a little bit not all.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

Yea surely its never been stupid to sell on any price because every one doing his own research and paper work for his own cause no one doing here trades or investment for lost they better know what to do and how to do I check many members still selling even rate is going down very badly but surely they have own sack and profit in their pockets
Dasinc

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

The fundamental reasons for the growth of the rate above the roof, the rate falls due to speculation-strong players squeeze out the weak. 100 times argued in favor of the fact that the crypt is now waiting for big money and going to give them all the time. Cheesy
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

If you aren't forced to sell your BTC for emergency cases or urgent needs, then I think it is a bad decision to sell especially with the actual very low rate. Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency, we need just to be patients a little bit, its price will increase again as usual and then we can sell with high rates.
franantp

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

well i think that selling bitcoin in this situation is very much stupid decision. We all see that the last three or four month the market goes through a market correction. In this type market we only cannot expect only price hike. There must be ups and down in the market. If you sell in this market with a loss, then this decision certainly a stupid decision and  better to lose than having to dump bitcoin when the price is low. Hold bitcoin will keep the survival of other crypto money and I think the bitcoin investment patience is the most important thing, because it's very difficult for the novice investor to ignore the declining market price while they want more profit for their bitcoin
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

It is not stupidity. Can you say feeding your family a stupidity? I guess not. You are the one being stupid if you will let your family starve to death. Selling is a decision, if you know how to prioritize things, then your decisions will not end up in regrets. I am happy when I sell and use it to provide my family needs. If you are greedy, I think you can not find that happiness either you keep your coins or sell them.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

I think it depends on the situation you have.If you sell them because you urgently need money it is not a stupid decision,but if you sell bitcoin without any any reason or you are already in panic that is I think a stupid decision.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

No. I don't think selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because, there are a lot of people who bought bitcoin in all time high or 10k levels losing a lot of money due to constant price fall of bitcoin and some are losing thousands of dollars because of it so, i don't think recovering their remaining money isn't a stupid decision and i don't blame them because their actions they just want earn money just like us.

I don't think so if selling a bitcoin is a stupid decision. The stupid decision is when you sell your bitcoin even if you know that in a low price. If you are a true investors,you  should trade your bitcoin wisely. We're here because of money that's why we should invest carefully in a good way.
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision if you need a money to use to pay any bills, use for your daily life, etc. It can be a stupid if you used your money to any nonsense thing that you will not benefit and will not help you.

highscore

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

Everyone has his own opinion on this, I think that every person uses risk management and there is nothing wrong with that! Everyone has their own goals, someone invests for a long time, who has the goal to earn as quickly as possible, so if he sells bitcoin for further reinvestment, it will only be better and more profitable!
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

stupid? oh of course not. it depends on the position sell and bep of each person. if the results of the analysis felt to have reached the maximum position, and the profit is large enough, then sell bitcoin at that time is the right choice.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Everyone has his own opinion on this, I think that every person uses risk management and there is nothing wrong with that! Everyone has their own goals, someone invests for a long time, who has the goal to earn as quickly as possible, so if he sells bitcoin for further reinvestment, it will only be better and more profitable!
Youre definitely right since the person doesnot panic sell or sell at loosing price. He/she could sell in other to have some money for a quick buy whenever there's dumps in the market but selling now is not a good one cause the price will never go below $6K.

Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

not just a foolish decision but very And very stupid. because the price of bitcoin again drops and falls. precisely now is the time to buy as much bitcoin to get a big profit in the future .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

I strongly agree, if only people who sell bitcoin at a lower price, but for people who have strong hands and can sell bitcoin at a very expensive price, is my idol and that is one's success in getting profit
do not forget to buy cheap, sell expensive

tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

Definitely everyone has an opinion on this matter and we all make decisions that we think are right at some point. Sometimes you need to sell just because you need cash although you know that that's not the perfect time for selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: