Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 06:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3401 times)
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

How come that selling bitcoin is stupid decision. You can sell your bitcoin at good price. And i think selling bitcoin can make you rich and can give you good income.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

If you sell all of your bitcoins at not the right time, I can say that your knowledge is still insufficient. You should know that this time is not yet the right time to sell our bitcoins. We should first HOLD our bitcoins for us to have good future.

ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

at the moment bitcoin is in strong support level.selling bitcoin now could be a bad situation.if you are down with 20% or higher don't sell now.because bitcoin will recover soon.it will go to atleast 10K in upcoming weeks.don't panic and sell your bitcoin to whales.so far whales running the market.they grab bitcoins from weak hands.but if bitcoin breaks this strong support selling is good.that only my opinion.

sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think that is wrong because what if you sell it when the price of bitcoin is in a highest price?  Actually the key to success here is to patience because you need yo wait for a long time so that you can get a big profit.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It vastly depends on the situation and the status if bitcoin at the time of sellibg/cashing-out if investments. Generally selling bitcoin investments is not a bad thing, but instead is a healthy thing as it promotes pump-and-dump cycle in the system. But if done when bitcoin is at a price decrease, there could ve a chance of it being a catalyst for a terrible dip. That's why there are certain situations wherein selling is acceptable and when it is not.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
I strongly agree with that opinion, selling bitcoin in a proper and good price is not a stupid decision because you can still income even you sell your bitcoin. On the other hand, anytime you can sell your bitcoin but I think it will never become a stupid decision because it is up to you if you want to sell or hold your bitcoin. However, I prefer to hold my bitcoin than to sell it.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

That's not an stupid decision because you can still get profits and benefits on selling your bitcoins but if you want to gain more profits then hold it in a long time. I think they've say that because the price will be affected if there are many people sold their bitcoins and they will affected too if it is will fall down.

Ar Rahman

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

if we see bitcoin prices are down and we sell them, it's good to say stupid decisions, but if the market goes up it might be the right decision to sell bitcoin, but people always think deeper if they want to sell bitcoin he has, and down, so we should always learn more if we want to sell the bitcoin we have, do not regret in the end after selling the coins that have been collected.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

Overall, if people are afraid of these constant peaks and drops of BTC price, there is nothing wrong with selling their coins. I would of course not do this if the price is lower than what I have already invested. But everyone has the right to opinion.  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

Of course, the decision to sell Bitcoin is absolutely individual. I think those who bought it for $ 1,000, basically it was sold, and of course turned out to be a good win. I will keep Bitcoin to higher levels than the historic maximum. And to sell Bitcoin, I do not think it's silly. I find it silly to sell it now when the price has fallen dramatically.
I will never consider it as a stupid decision, because some time we need to sell our bitcoin for fulfilling our need, but if a person do not feel any need for converting bitcoin in to fiat or if he is investing his money in some other altcoin then for sure it can be consider as a stupid decision, but still it is not necessary, because every person has its own choice and he will surely act according to his strategy and planning.
I will also not consider it as a stupid decision because selling bitcoin in a proper and good price will end up in good and high income. In addition to that, if there is a emergency you will probably sell your bitcoin but if there is nothing important you should hold it than to sell it. Just try to hold in longer time so that will come up in good income.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision but you need to sell it a good price so that you will not regret in your decision. Furthermore, as of now the price of bitcoin is not good so that you must not sell your bitcoin and just hold it. Lastly, just make wise decision so that it will still end in good profit and more money.
Syakbrown

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

I think people are really stupid if they sell their coins cheaper than they buy, so I think a fool is someone who sells his coins without getting a profit for him. as long as he sells with a lot of profit is a smart person
luan la

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

Selling Bitcoin for the gain of life is a natural thing, and not a stupid decision due to the fact that each person has many different needs and emergencies.
maruf_h20

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

Selling Bitcoin at a low price is undoubtedly stupid. However, it is certainly wise to sell Bitcoin at the appropriate price. But in this case, there will be a careful look at the market price of Bitcoin. Then take the right decision.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Bitcoin's price falls and goes even below our purchase price.It would be a stupid decision to sell our bitcoins as it always has a tendency to rise after a price decline.This strategy would only suite for bitcoin and not for altcoins where there is no guarantee that it's price would surely increase.I suggest not to sell if there no first priority urgent situation.
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

In my opinion is definitely, selling bitcoin is a really stupid decision... Don't do that at this moment. We know the crypto market in a huge drop, But I think it is natural. I am a crypto trader and full-time crypto worker... So I have some experienced about the crypto. Market recover is very closed, So personally, I hold my all coins and Bitcoin. because I think BTC reached 20000$ in the next year.

By the way, again I say, Don't sell your BTC now...
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

Selling bitcoin in a low price is a stupid decision but when it has a nice and efficient price it is not a stupid decision. But everyone has their own strategy on how they keep their bitcoin. Maybe they needed it the most to get some cash that's why they sell it. You don't care if they sell it because they are the ones who's keeping it.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

No. I don't think offering bitcoin is an idiotic choice in light of the fact that, there are many individuals who purchased bitcoin in unequaled high or 10k levels losing a considerable measure of cash because of consistent value fall of bitcoin and some are losing a huge number of dollars on account of it in this way, I don't figure recouping their outstanding cash is anything but a dumb choice and I don't censure them on the grounds that their activities they simply need procure cash simply like us.
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Selling bitcoin in a low price is a stupid decision but when it has a nice and efficient price it is not a stupid decision. But everyone has their own strategy on how they keep their bitcoin. Maybe they needed it the most to get some cash that's why they sell it. You don't care if they sell it because they are the ones who's keeping it.

It doesn't mean that it's a bad decision. For example if you bought BTC while it was lower than it is now you're going to make profit even if you sell now.
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

well with what i m seeing that is danm fucking truth, because the graph of bitcoin shows that the market soon gonna rise in no time what will need is just to have patient for the market come up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: