Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
Ekim22

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Now that  the price of bitcoin in the market is very low this is  not the right time to  sell you bitcoin.there is  no stupid decision  for selling your bitcoin if you need money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

To me I don't see people selling they bitcoin as a stupid decision due to the fact that we all have different motive to being here to some there are into bitcoin just for the gain and profit they can drive and secondly once the Price of bitcoin rise the sell to meet they individual needs.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think bitcoin requires investors like you who believe and believe in the future bitcoin will experience a fairly rapid development
abramovger

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

The people who sell just for small gains like 10-20% returns are doing big mistake. They can easily double or triple the money with some patience.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

First of all this is not the right time to sell BTC. Obviously, you want to earn. Just observe the market and make the best strategy to earn huge. And quantity matters, how much do you have. It depend on  you that, if you have 1 BTC so you can sell when it will raise. And if you have more then 1 BTC then i suggest you just hold it. This is about the basic term of investment. Don't be make it complicated.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
magnifirific

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

yes, at this moment. Selling bitcoins is a stupid move. You are just giving the institution discounted bitcoins, that is the very reason why they keep on shaking the market. And because they have unlimited of money to do it too. But selling bitcoins now is a bad proposition. Maybe if you're daytrading. But if you're a hodler, keep on hodling. Because I think Bitcoin will reach up to 100k in the near future. so fasten up your seat belt. If you sell now you'll regret it for the rest of your life!
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

I think the market is still stabilizing. So you are most likely wasted it now. Here you need to have patience and wait
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

I do not think that selling bitkoyna is a stupid decision. I do not think that selling it in an outrageous amount is reasonable, but sometimes people have a reason to sell their coins for an outrageous price reason. its just best not to reset it to help the power of bitcoins who must have some faith regardless of the current price, because bitkoyn has the right to go up and down.
Airdropeur

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Well actually so many people who actually didn't have any previous experience in any kind of stocks and trading jumped into crypto when btc price was mooning and now they're loosing hope,
but i don't think this is not an end this is just the beginning of a whole new possibilities.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

yes of course in this time  Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because the bitcoin has not reached the real price yet
and buying them now is a precious opportunity at the long term .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

Selling Bitcoin for loss is stupid decision but selling it for profit is not.
If you are in profit and you are happy with the current amount of profit than you can sell it and book the profit. Many people loss more when they don't make exit on peak price.

It's a smart thought! To sell or not to sell depends on your individual beliefs.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

if someone need money and want to have it cash or even for fun and sells his investment than it is his choice and for the market to operate we need a circulation of sell and buys so it is their decision
Yes, we cannot dictate him what to do on his bitcoin if they want to sell it, it his decision. Someone sell there bitcoin immediately for emergency need I think it is one reason why he sell his bitcoin and I think it is not stupid decision he make.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
himel01

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

yes. bitcoin is very low now & the bull run is coming. so we should hodl now. no professional trader & hodler will not sell right now. only newbie can take this stupid decision.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

Now bitcoin price is going down. So this not right time to sell the bitcoin. So wait for the price increasing. Then sell the bitcoin. People is check the market price. Market price is real price. If market price is any time to change. Then change the share market. So market is important of all business process. So if want to sell. Sell the bitcoin in price increases time. It any time to don't so don't wast that time.
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

Depends on your situation really, I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to this. If you are in need of money then selling bitcoin won't be stupid. So if you are not desperate I would suggest holding on to them for now and see where things go.
Vitalang LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

I think it depends on what factors motivate you for this desicion. But if you have free money - it's better to hold crypto now.

events.webinar.ru/1980711/1337195
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

Most people want to benefit at a very short time. Those who invested in Bitcoin a few weeks ago have lost some capital. Now the price of Bitcoin is decreasing in the exchange market, so many people think that if the explosion happens then they will fall into a lot of losses, despite selling low prices they sell their bitcoin.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

At this stage, selling bitcoins is a stupid solution, you need to wait for the best bitcoin price, because investment in bitcoin is a long-term investment, be patient and you will be lucky
artstyle1695

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

I have a reasonable understanding of this first gen tech. Couldn't really explain what a merckle tree is though. My belief in Bitcoin has changed over the years though.

Primarily, the tech is irrelevant if everyone buys bitcoin simply because the price is rising. That renders it a ponzi scheme. If people just cared about the tech there would be no crashes or panic sell offs.

The tech itself whilst interesting, is full of problems. It consumes an insane amount of power, the LN could scale it, but why? Nobody spends it.

From an economic perspective a deflationary currency is a dumb idea, because there's no incentive to spend an asset that could be worth more in the future.

From a market perspective, it's easy for whales to manipulate the price up. Just buy loads on low volume driving through psychological barriers. FOMO noobs then buy pushing it up to insane levels. Methods made illegal in regular markets like painting the tape green are also used. There's huge insider trading on exchanges too.

From a regulatory standpoint, there's no way governments and banks will let this go to 100k...it would literally risk damaging the world economy on its next cyclical crash. It's trivial to hurt bitcoin hard. Just tell banks it's illegal to send money to exchanges.

Tether looks ropey as hell, might not be backed up by real money and anything pegged to the dollar could be viewed as counterfeit dollars. They are going to be in trouble.

Blockchain could work if it crypto was pegged to a stable currency which may happen...but it won't be bitcoin.

I still hold a couple of coins for the fun of it though. I've also made a ton of money.

Good luck dealing with the stress of holding this if it ever got anywhere near 100k. If most of your net worth is gambled on something that can drop 80 percent your life becomes consumed by it.

It wasn't meant to be, but this operates like a ponzi. The early adopters (2012 wasn't that long ago) hold most of the coins. You noobs are just buying the few that are available... Pushing the price up. Until it goes down.

This crash hasn't even finished. This recovery is fake. Bull trap/short squeeze / car dead cat bounce... Call it what you will
kennialsyda

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:32:23 AM

To each his own. Selling at a good price isn't stupid if you really need to sell. I still hodl; I believe that the market will prevail
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: