Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

On the one hand, I can understand people who sell bitcoins to get money and maybe invest in something that is necessary, but on the other hand, bitcoin will still grow and become even more popular.

Actually selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision when we are in needs financially. Because when we are in need of money to make the way of living then it is a good decision to sell our bitcoin for better survival. And maybe we can allocate a certain amount of it to invest to other business for additional income that might help us to be financially stable in good ways.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

well yes it is and if you buy bitcoin when the price is 19000$ however there is a way better than to sell it. inveat it into the ico i am sure it will have a profit even it is a small profit is a profit.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

I don't think that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because in the first place, its your money used in buying those bitcoin so basically you can do whatever you want in that whether you gain profits or not or even you lose your money because we don't know the reason behind it if someone sold their bitcoin.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

before buying and selling bitcoin, you need to have a good knowledge of the market, since many people buy it at a certain price and suddenly it starts to go down, many people start selling it, although this is not right, but because of fear of losing much more than you invested, and I believe that you need to have the knowledge not to lose your money
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

well yes it is and if you buy bitcoin when the price is 19000$ however there is a way better than to sell it. inveat it into the ico i am sure it will have a profit even it is a small profit is a profit.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

it seems to me that this is so. analysts promise to raise its price to $ 25,000. so bitcoin should be kept as a reliable and long-term asset.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

In some instances.Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision when you sell it during dip but if you sold it during high market then it is not stupidity.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

I think that if there is such an opportunity, you only need to increase your btc quantity and at one point this asset will make you a rich man. Brilliant technology, limited emission, constantly growing interest.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

No. I don't think selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because, there are a lot of people who bought bitcoin in all time high or 10k levels losing a lot of money due to constant price fall of bitcoin and some are losing thousands of dollars because of it so, i don't think recovering their remaining money isn't a stupid decision and i don't blame them because their actions they just want earn money just like us.

We sell our Bitcoin in a right time because we want to earn more  to used of our life but not in a stupid descession.Maybe their are others who doing in a stupid descession but that kind of people lost their opportunity of his life that's why they sell their Bitcoin in a stupid descession.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision.
I agree with you fellow. There can never be a stupid guy who sell his bitcoin at its highest price. It is just a normal for the price to rise and fall. What is important is you know the right timing.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

for yes selling of bitcoin is STUPID! because more users now is scammers and if you want to sell your bitcoin be careful to other users to buy bitcoin but he/she a scammers but i suggest to you don't sell your bitcoin just keep out to your wallet and claim when you need it for me that is the good way to become safe your bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

We cannot say its stupid parse, because we might not know the exact reason as to why the Bitcoin owner is selling, but the truth is that it might not be a very wise decision to sell BTC especially with the current market situation, The value is sol low and its only advisable to hold on o them a litte longer , wait at least for it to gain value then sell off if you must, However, i wouldn't advise selling BTC ever, thi is a very valuable coin, and the crypto revolution has not even taken shape, this coin will b of real value in the near future, id rathere hold on to it forever

Bitcoin to the moon
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

not at all because selling it will be very good because some people are harking some people account and charting away their belongings which is very disastrous which may give some people high blood pressure
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

Exactly. Selling Bitcoin now is the wrong decision. For me Bitcoin is a long-term investment. Although now in the down position, Bitcoin will definitely rise again. People who sell Bitcoin now, they let go of the opportunity to make a profit and get rich. Sometimes patience is the key to success. Smiley

Really a bad decision to sell bitcoin at this very moment, bitcoin had been struggling this past few weeks. You will not earn if you sell it because of its cheaper value. Instead, its a great time to but BTC , and hold it until the right time comes it will rise again.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Unfortunately, people are not patient and are influenced by news and small price fluctuations. This is a currency market where the price can fall and rise. That is why many people who are more patient and get more than others. There are less rich people than ordinary people who say that bitcoin is a bubble and it will soon collapse. Peace be with you friends )))

soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

It relies upon in case you are promoting it at a low earnings or at loss.if you are taking earnings then its nice however in case your selling it at a loss then you definitely are doing some thing incorrect.in case you had invested what you may come up with the money for to lose than you wouldn't have had to promote it at a loss.there may be not anything extra we will do for folks that are in a loss.
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

It is foolish to keep bitcoin for a long time and receive losses. I prefer to sell it at the first opportunity and never regret it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
loyseu

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Well bitcoin is meant to be sell, how can it circulate in the market if you store them for a long time? So better to sell it, and also we know that bitcoin is unstable so it's either you get loss or get high profit from it.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

Selling bitcoin at a low price is a bad decision, you need to be patience in having bitcoin or any kinds of coins because it was a long-term investment which you can hold your coins in a month, years and sell it when the price is going up to earn a huge profit. Its a basic strategy in market world. We need to be knowledgeable to become successful in the crypto world. I advice to all new members is to buy more bitcoin and sell it when the price is going up again.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Bitcoin has two different functions which can be know as buying and selling process which make the market more function perfectly on coin market exchange trading platform. Therefore selling of bitcoin is not wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: