Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
If the price of coins are high, users generally sell it. It is not a stupid decision. Bitcoin works like other normal coins so I do not see anything wrong in it. Yes, if the prices are low, yet, they sell then it might be a stupid decision. For example, the price of prg right now is very low so we have to wait till the launch and then sell it.
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

As of now, there are no signs of recovery. But that doesn't mean that Bitcoin will die out in a couple of years. The chances are that the prices will sky-rocket to new peaks after a correction phase which lasts for 1-2 years.

Isn't that a bit too long? There are predictions that it will rise to around $20k or eve $60k by the end of the year.
Best80

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

Selling bitcon is not a stupid idea but it's advisable you buy low and selling high is the best decision when you need money.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
There are times when investors sell their coins when they know it shall fall further. So, in that case you cannot just say that it is stupid. No one wants his/her money to go into waste. TAU for example, is low right now but the users are waiting for it to rise before selling it to earn a good profit.
ylapkzhl

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

Today's market is very panic. Now is not the time to sell bitcoins. At this time, we should sell altcoin to buy bitcoins.
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

To invest in Bitcoin you need to use the money you do not need.your money must remain intact for a while so you can make more money.you can profit by selling bitcoin but more profit will require more patience.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

It is the time that the price if bitcoin is gradually rising and it is gaining its position and if any body is selling at this time its a foolish decision and the person is attempt to loose all he gain. 

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

In my opinion, I think the decision to sell Bitcoin is not really a stupid decision. When Bitcoin prices are high, many people want to sell or they can sell in exchange for the altcoins they think it will grow. When Bitcoin is fluctuating and prices begin to decline, the market is also volatile and the situation lasts, investors begin to panic and sell off even though they are not profitable, that is wrong decision. We need to be patient and keep a cool head in this market
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

I do not think so. The price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time and there is no sign of recovery. Many people worry about the future of bitcoin and their benefits. So, they sell bitcoin.
That's right, that the price of bitcoin has dropped so much in the last period and especially today, with the price of 6157$ according to preev, it's really a very low price for bitcoin, I don't know exactly why this crash of price it happened to btc today. Anyway, I don't panic or something like that, I just feel that bitcoin price will be rebounded soon and I believe that bitcoin will be more powerful in the next increase of prices, just believe in bitcoin guys and don't sell them because you will regret later, nowadays is a very good opportunity to buy bitcoin and other crypto that has a good potential to increase in the future.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

Yes, I also think the sale of bitcoin is a stupid decision. Now is not the time, and why did you buy? If you just try it you can sell and forget about it. And if you wanted to make money you have to sit. Nobody falls a million dollars from the sky, everything is earned by work, in this case - nerves. But it will not always.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sniper23

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

Well, that depends on point of view. Obviously, it's not a good to sell your when it's dip, but that you might want to sell when it's in stagnation. Well, that's natural.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

not at all because selling it will be very good because some people are harking some people account and charting away their belongings which is very disastrous which may give some people high blood pressure

I think we know that sales contribute to the price to get a dump but if it really needs to be sold then we have no choice for it. I know nobody wants to sell their bitcoin because we all know it will be bigger this year, which is why selling now is the hardest decision to make.
I think the stupid word is too much to describe someone who sells because we never know what their reason to sell.
SerkanD82

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

It's not the right decision at the moment. Patience is a very important factor. You will definitely win. Hold has always won.
dragon491994

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

It's an investment I think should be a long-term investment and should know how to invest!
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

not at all because selling it will be very good because some people are harking some people account and charting away their belongings which is very disastrous which may give some people high blood pressure

I think we know that sales contribute to the price to get a dump but if it really needs to be sold then we have no choice for it. I know nobody wants to sell their bitcoin because we all know it will be bigger this year, which is why selling now is the hardest decision to make.
I think the stupid word is too much to describe someone who sells because we never know what their reason to sell.

If someone needs to sell now for reasons other than some type of investment strategy, then they probably over extended themselves before hand. And most likely ended up putting too much of their net worth into BTC.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

yes, selling bitcoin is a very stupid decision when bitcoin prices decrease. we have to endure emotions when bitcoin prices go down, hog doing something stupid like selling bitcoins at the wrong time. we have to hold bitcoin when market price declines and sell it when bitcoin price in the market has gone up again.
investors should always be lucky in trading in crypto currency.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

It's not the right decision at the moment. Patience is a very important factor. You will definitely win. Hold has always won.
You are right in this time selling bitcoin is not a good decision for the investors if they sell now then there is no doubt that they gain big loss because the current market is down and we need to be patient and hold their all coins or bitcoin. Otherwise those who have willing to buy or have more money they need to buy more bitcoin as well as possible because which will be very profitable for them.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

With prices like these, it depends what are you planning to do with bitcoins.
If you decided to invest for a long time, you shouldn't be drifted by the drops and keep holding them until will be a better time. If you just want quick cash, then go, it's not stupid at all
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

Selling bitcoin is not really meant stupidity it is a choice for everyone, it's nothing to do with us of how they used or handled their bitcoin. It's their right and we don't have the right to stop them, it's just maybe there is something valid reason why they are selling their bitcoin.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

Selling bitcoin is not really meant stupidity it is a choice for everyone, it's nothing to do with us of how they used or handled their bitcoin. It's their right and we don't have the right to stop them, it's just maybe there is something valid reason why they are selling their bitcoin.
That was not really stupid, they do have their own reasons in life and they are just being responsible of it, so whatever their decision is we must need to follow and respect for sure it is not the end of their journey if they sold it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: