Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision. its about at what position you are standing. if you bought bitcoin at first half of 2017 then you are still in huge profit. but if you bought it at the end of 2017 and now you are selling it now than its stupidity.
well, even selling bitcoin at the right time will make you better. well, we do not know when bitcoin prices go down, but when you sell them at that time, chances are you'll get a considerable profit. I guess that's not something stupid when someone informs accurate information about this.

In my opinion, it is not really stupid decision why? simply because in this kind of business we buy and sell based on the value of bitcoin in the market.

We enter here because we will have a big profit when we sell the bitcoin if the price gets high. We can say that it is stupid if only you have sell your coins lower than you had them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision. its about at what position you are standing. if you bought bitcoin at first half of 2017 then you are still in huge profit. but if you bought it at the end of 2017 and now you are selling it now than its stupidity.
well, even selling bitcoin at the right time will make you better. well, we do not know when bitcoin prices go down, but when you sell them at that time, chances are you'll get a considerable profit. I guess that's not something stupid when someone informs accurate information about this.

In my opinion, it is not really stupid decision why? simply because in this kind of business we buy and sell based on the value of bitcoin in the market.

We enter here because we will have a big profit when we sell the bitcoin if the price gets high. We can say that it is stupid if only you have sell your coins lower than you had them.

it's stupid if you sell them with loss and solely for the purpose of panic. I did the same thing while back and I learned from my mistake, but I can surely label that as very stupid Smiley
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

Selling bitcoin is not a stuid decision if you're already in profit and you want to cash it or you believe that it's price is going to go down more than its present value.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

For me selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision, because the're advantage and disadvantage when selling bitcoin, its up to you if you what is your decision to your bitcoin, learn more strategies to make sure your bitcoin when you sell it.
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

it's stupid if you sell them with loss and solely for the purpose of panic. I did the same thing while back and I learned from my mistake, but I can surely label that as very stupid Smiley

This is the world of Trading. Emotional control is necessary. Not just looking for profit just a lot of things that should be a consideration. Selling at a time when prices go down and losses are not necessarily failures. Failure is when entering the market carelessly, selling due to panic, without technical and fundamental analysis.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

For me, bitcoin is like an investments. Or saving for my future goals. And I can do anything  with that bitcoin. So if I want to sell my  bitcoin I can sell it. I am not agree with that saying"Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision". If i sell bitcoin for an emergency situation it is good for me because it can give me money for this emergency. I can also sell my bitcoin if the price going higher so that I can get more profit and invest it again.
Wildwest

Activity: 1721
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

Selling bitcoin does not mean a stupid decision, people who sell bitcoin must have a cause. For example, the traders who invest in the bitcoin they sell it may be because they are already profitable. Or maybe just sell to anticipate a price that goes down

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HasiViraj

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

It relies upon what individuals think on how they offer their bitcoin. Obviously, if the cost of the bitcoin is low for what reason would you offer it? You can offer your bitcoin if the cost of the bitcoin is higher than ordinary. Its vastly improved to offer it. Its ineptitude in the event that you feel that you can offer it when the cost is low. Yet additionally it relies upon the client on by what means will they do to their bitcoin. Its it is possible that they contribute it to be a piece without bounds or to do some exhortation to exchange or execute it so you will turn out to be more viable.
Max quee

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

Yeah right, selling Bitcoin now is a stupid decision. Although Bitcoin is the king of all coins but in terms of Bitcoin prices equal to other coins, it can go up and down. Be patient. Soon Bitcoin must be up.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

How come that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. I sell my bitcoin at high price. And i don't regret when i sell it. It only become stupid when you buy at high price and sell your bitcoin when its at the buttom.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Launce vich

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

Sure, if you sell your bitcoins when the market sell is low then that is a bad move. Maybe research can help you to efficiently invest on your bitcoins. Learning how and when to trade helps before taking risks. You might not want to regret on losing your coins.
Dann hauer

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

I think it's not a stupid decision and maybe it's a smart decision because we double our bitcoin with our trade. Some people have their own reasons to sell their bitcoin and sometimes it's the right decision.And I think it's perfectly legitimate.
KryptoKalle

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

How come that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. I sell my bitcoin at high price. And i don't regret when i sell it. It only become stupid when you buy at high price and sell your bitcoin when its at the buttom.

That's smart but how come you're so sure when the price is high, and when it's low?
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is normal that people sell their bitcoin because of their needs in life. Sometimes they grab the opportunity that bitcoin is in high price that is why they sell to get more profit than the lower price of it. You should accept the fact that everyone has theor own needs that is why for me if one person sell his bitcoin is not a stupid idea.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is surely selling bitcoin is a stupid decision when selling it with high capital and gaining low profit from that. if you want gaining profit you need better strategy, so selling bitcoin is stupid when you didn't make any plan when you want to sell it. But everyone have their reason when they want selling their bitcoins.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

Selling bitcoin when you know its price is going to crash may actually be a wise thing and not a foolish one. When you buy at the bottom price only for it to appreciate and then you sell just when it begins to dip what is foolish about that?
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

Why is it a bad idea to sell bitcoin to me that it seems like selling it for sale and investing in other crypto projects like the ethio did I and my friend invested in Socratus and advise you
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

if you bought btc early last year selling them today still gives you gain.
also, if you bought during ath and looking and monitoring chart stress you a lot and you have no longer peace of mind thus selling them is your only way to get back to normal life then it's not stupid decision.

Things is that no matter what people's choice should be respected and nothing is stupid act just a decision to make.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

There is never a moronic choice in offering bitcoin, it is simply down to singular convictions and the manner by which one wishes to manage the market as it seems to be. Obviously, likewise with any cash, bitcoin as a digital currency is at risk to pinnacles and troughs, and looking at the market is the most ideal approach to settle on a choice on offering.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

I don't think that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision except when they sell their bitcoin without earning profit. Most of the people buy bitcoin and wait for a long time to earn profit so when you sell your bitcoin without earning profit I think it is a stupid decision.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: