Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

If you're bought BTC and really understand what is the answer of the question "What Am I doing here? " Yes this is bad decision selling BTC , even if you bought it for 20 000$ . Cause you should know that we are in the beginning of our way and price will recover soon or later, but are you really sure that you're will not buy BTC on high and sell in the dip? Maybe you should just read more about blockchain and wait?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

I think so, it's stupid if we sell bitcoin now, I'm sure most of us buy bitcoin when the price is over $ 10k, if sell now of course is wrong because it must be a loss.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

Selling is not a stupid decision when a sell is already profitable, and that being a stupid decision is to sell in a panic moment. To earn a profit can be by selling at the moment there is a chance the price is more than the purchase price.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

Selling is not a stupid decision when a sell is already profitable, and that being a stupid decision is to sell in a panic moment. To earn a profit can be by selling at the moment there is a chance the price is more than the purchase price.

In my own opinion, it will be only a stupid decision depending on the market situation because you should always sell your coins when the market price is pumping and never let your emotions drag you down.

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.

Yes you are right it is not stupid to sell bitcoins in its proper price but the problem is, most of the traders in the market today are selling their coins due to panicking which makes them lose a huge amount of their investments and capital.

sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.

Yes you are right it is not stupid to sell bitcoins in its proper price but the problem is, most of the traders in the market today are selling their coins due to panicking which makes them lose a huge amount of their investments and capital.
Although it is not the right time to sell bitcoin, but still I will not consider it as a stupid decision. Every person has their own choice and needs. But to me I think that it is expected that bitcoin price will start to increase very soon and we will see a very good increase in bitcoin price therefore I think we should hold our bitcoin instead of converting it into other fiat currency or to sell it for fiat.
Florina1990

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

Selling bitcoin now is the option of what everyone knows his needs. I anyway preffer to hold now until price will get way more, maybe to 30k$ i will sell
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Everyone has the reasons why to act on certain way so probably those who sell also have some reasons. Maybe they need fiat money or want to invest in something else.
I sell when I need to cover some financial problems but so far I never had sold because of I thought would lose with bitcoin or because I thought holding bitcoin is bad decision.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision.

in the trade there are two things we must remember between selling and buying there is a risk there is also a profit and there is a loss, all oang would dare to buy a lot when the price is cheap and when expensive people are ready to sell, because the goal wants to earn profits.
longrhm0

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

I don't trust you.every one enters into funding with a cause and if the reason is attained in the shortest viable time it the traders proper to opt out or retain. The problem i have is while the investor decide out knowing the potential of what he was into in advance.

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

If the market is fixed to the end of last year, I will consider selling my Bitcoin, but certainly not now, as long as I have the patience to believe that I can get a good profit by the end of it.

Do not look for selling if you are in loss and if you are in profit then it is safe to sell but the current situations tell you something else if you try to perceive the market price and trends. The up going value of Bitcoin is stopping us from selling due to the possibilities of getting more profit in future as the value is on increase trend. Do not make stupid decisions otherwise these foolish decisions have eaten up many people.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

Selling bitcoin now is the option of what everyone knows his needs. I anyway preffer to hold now until price will get way more, maybe to 30k$ i will sell

Earning from what you are selling is not stupid at all. In fact, that's the main reason why we do crypto investment - to earn profit. But if you are into long term investment, then it's really better to hold your bitcoin as long as you can to earn a bigger profit when the right time comes.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

I think so, it's stupid if we sell bitcoin now, I'm sure most of us buy bitcoin when the price is over $ 10k, if sell now of course is wrong because it must be a loss.

The sale of bitcoin would not be called a stupid decision. Everyone has their own strategy or is forced to sell by other factors. Selling even a small profit does not close the door to later back on the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

Bitcoin is a very profitable investment. So actually if we can maintain the Bitcoin we have then the opportunity to achieve a much greater profits will be greater. So in essence this is an opportunity that we can get. Gain greater profits in a decision.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Nothing is stupid, regardless if you sell at profit or loss, you still gain something
which is the experience of exploring how blockchain works

From sending, tracing, receiving with the help of Blockchain
Although you might sell at loss, at least next time you would know when to buy or sell
slasher0489

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:30:49 AM

There is no stupid decision, if you own your bitcoin then you have the right to do whatever with your bitcoin don't listen or do what others say you to do, it is your bitcoin so you decide how to do with it.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:53:03 AM

If you Buy it low and sell it high then i think this is not a bad decision to make specially now that Bitcoin and the whole Crypto market are still in difficult right now. The most important thing in every investment is that we ensure that we are earning from out capital although small but with this current market performance then better to earn small than loosing big because of keep on holding.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

There is no stupid decision, if you own your bitcoin then you have the right to do whatever with your bitcoin don't listen or do what others say you to do, it is your bitcoin so you decide how to do with it.

How can it be a stupid decision if you are just following your trading plan. What's stupid is letting others control you and act base on their own opinion. Do not be persuaded by others and letting them get to you. You know that there are so many people who will be trying to manipulate you because they wanted to take your coins so better be the captain of your own ship and decide for your own if you wanted to sell your coins or not. There are times when you need to sell so that you can take profit or just wanted to buy back when it is cheaper.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

Its an unwise discission to sell bitcoin now. What you don't know is that it can go up from here and it can also go down from here. It all depends the news that fuel it. You can't decide to sell of that soon
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:39 AM

All of us here in Crypto has a own decisions and different reasons why we sell Bitcoin,if you buy your Bitcoin in a cheap price and sell it in a high price that is a good decision, but if you need fiat and you want to sell your Bitcoin even you sell it in a cheap price and you lost half of your investment we cannot call you stupid because that is your own decisions.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: