Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future?  (Read 1493 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

I think bitcoin will not be replaced, because the name that has become a pioneer is a bitcoin community. This is to remove bitcoin images though not the first. But bitcoin makes the cryto market the way it is today. So bitcoin is not easy and must go through a variety of problems and it will be a strong fudamental because it has been tested and continues to encourage various parties to overcome this positively and may encourage to apply it in the global financial system that needs to be updated in the future.

I must say that bitcoin has greatly changed the economic system of this entire world and that it has shown the people a new way of investing of money which can then help them in having far more profit than the actual money which they have invested. Till the time, there are people who knows about bitcoin and trust bitcoin in all the situations, we will see the market value of the bitcoin getting even higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raybut37

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

Firstly, there already exist officially backed up coins (like usdt or ripple) and there are some project of national cryptocurrencies as well. I don't think they possess any threat to the ones we are used to. They are weak and don't target the international audience. Moreover, I don't think that governments will really destroy cryptocurrencies they dislike. First of all, they can't destroy them literally, they can only ban them. Yet even banning doesn't look reasonable to me, because we live in a world where most of developed countries support liberalism. Their citizens are also used to having some rights and stuff. Banning coins may lead to serious destabilization, civil wars etc. which is the kind of stuff that will hurt local fiat economies even more that if cryptos just kept being untouched.

no, because bitcoin is a very strong coin and no one can defeat.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

We don't know what will happen in future. But I believe the way bitcoin is going should stay more 50 year's atleast.Bitcoin has gained so much popularity worldwide and people are supporting bitcoin always.I don't find any reason why bitcoin will be disappear.Bitcoin will stay long as my opinion, people won't let btc disappeared.
And it does really have a dependence on the response of its users/many people in this world respond to all associated with bitcoin and technology in it. Every government of each country will be very influential on the long lasting age of bitcoin, this can be a reason if bitcoin really remains in demand or unimportant until it's not close among many people anymore.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will not disappear, in the future Bitcoin will grow and become a digital currency that is relied upon by people all over the World. Over time surely everything will use advanced technology in the future. And Bitcoin is perfect to be maintained until the future.
Yes i think that anything can happen, but the reality is that in current time bitcoin is very strong as compare to other crytpo currencies and therefore in current time i think we even cannot think that bitcoin will even disappear, in fact bitcoin users are increasing from time to time and which is also giving a very good support to bitcoin, therefore we can hope that bitcoin will remain forever and is not going to disappear.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I believed that Bitcoin will only be disappear if all buyers or users of bitcoin will stop buying it in the entire world. But that is impossible to be happen unless the Armageddon comes in to our planet. 

All of us had many same question the future of bitcoin is possible or not this is not in our hands but possibility of developing bitcoin will be higher so my opinion is bitcoin has a great value in future.
I think that if all the governments ban bitcoin and trading in bitcoin announced illegal then it may disappear because people will withdraw their money from bitcoin and thus it will finish. But as the world is turning into electronic world therefore there is no chance that bitcoin will ever disappear form the world.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

We don't know what will happen in future. But I believe the way bitcoin is going should stay more 50 year's atleast.Bitcoin has gained so much popularity worldwide and people are supporting bitcoin always.I don't find any reason why bitcoin will be disappear.Bitcoin will stay long as my opinion, people won't let btc disappeared.

We only need to believe and keep supporting bitcoin so he can stay here for good. People may gone but bitcoin is here to stay, and many people will improved their financial simply because of bitcoin. I know in the coming years, the value of bitcoin is much higher compare to yesterday.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

Bitcoin will not disappear in the future but its price or value will become stable in the future. Bitcoin is the first and for me it is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies.

qyn0

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

BTC will dissapear if all cryptocurrency will dissapear! BTC is the king and altcoins are reported to BTC! If BTC goes down all altcoins goes down with minor exceptions!
BTC will be adopted by many companies!
Monyero

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

Bitcoin is unlikely to be lost in the future, along with the development of bitcoin technology, the government is not driven by the market, any government can not regulate bitcoin prices. Nobody is able to eliminate bitcoin unless the internet is destroyed all over the world.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

no and never bitcoin became famous everywhere and people making minety from that everyone know about it and also it is spreading everywhere in some counrty bitcoin could not get the place but no need to worry about that because bitcoin working own and it is became valuable thing for others also.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

As long as people see value in bitcoin, it will survive no matter what. Bitcoin was created as an option for the economic system crisis back in 2007, so bitcoin and crypto will be an option for this unstable economic system.

The price will be the real question, how much will bitcoin worth? It will depend on the regulations that every country will impose on it, as we are seeing the regulations have made a lot of harm to the price already. If the government does not regulate bitcoin the price would go up inevitable reaching new ATH every time. Let us hope for small regulations and support for government to embrace bitcoin as a real option for this system that needs it.
creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin will disappear in the future? I still could not see any signs of being invisible. Up until now, Bitcoin is the most popular currency compared to all online currencies. And for a few days, it has reduced prices but now again the price increases. So because it is the most popular for people in the online world, I think Bitcoin will not disappear in the future.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

I believed that Bitcoin will only be disappear if all buyers or users of bitcoin will stop buying it in the entire world. But that is impossible to be happen unless the Armageddon comes in to our planet. 
May not because bitcoin is usable almost all the world although many governments didn’t allow bitcoin in their countries but still many people are investing and using bitcoin for their international transaction. So I think that is not possible that it will disappear in the future. Lots of people have invested in bitcoin.

GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will can dissappear in the future. Because itsalready a to big industry behind bitcoin and blockchain. And the demand for bitcoin is still to high. SO even when the gouverments trying to destroy bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, they will be not successfull. Bitcoin has a to strong community, and it will never give up. So dont beleive your trust in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. SO hold your coins, and you can sell it in some years for a lot of money!
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Majority win, its my own view too. Bitcoin will never be gone in the future. Its official become part of our life since we use it in different ways or from different transaction.
Just like now, the bitcoin still survive after 5+ year of its existent, so no wonder it will continue till the last breath of each of us. Lessen the effort of every transaction and real money online.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

We cannot predict if bitcoin will just disappear in the future or it will still stay as a digital currency. But, since the creation of bitcoin way back nine years ago it is not recognizable or people giving attention to this but as you can see years by years, bitcoin evolves its value and became the dominant crypto currency. Though, the market now are in red line but still bitcoin has a high value than any other crypto currencies. So, probably in the near future bitcoin will still remain if the more and more people utilize it and recognize it by the government.
No one can predict bitcoin in the future, but i believe it will not disappear, instead it will become our international currency in the future. It will become popular to all people and most of all government are legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin will not disappear because Most people still support and using bitcoin, it will last forever and stay remain as our income or investment.
twosevenonesix

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

I love the essential premisses of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I think they have economical and philosophycal implications that will make a very positive impact in the way people interact in so many ways, and i like to think about those implications.

Then sometimes i get me thinking if it will ever be possible for bitcoin to replace FIAT currency.
Then i think about its limited supply, and i get that limited supply solves the problem of inflation being controlled at will by authoritarian institutions (like the Federal Reserve at the US, of the Banco Central at Brasil), but doenst limited supply generates another quieter, but a lot more dangerous scenario on the long run?
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

lost coins only make the commodity more scarce increasing the value of remaining coins. mining subsidies will end and miners will start depending only on the fee market to get their income. fees will naturally increase but we'll have extra cheap and fast 2nd layer payments way earlier.

another good thing that's derived from that is empty blocks and spam will reduce when block rewards approaches zero.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

Too short to disappear nowadays where a lot of bitcoin correction nowadays, plus the user anywhere it strengthens the current market, for me bitcoin will not disappear too early, a lot of positive news G20 meeting that time makes bitcoin find the bright spot, all parties want controlling bitcoin thoroughly, it makes me sure bitcoin will be good in the future.
did not rule out also to be able to disappear on this earth by destroying internet server systems around the world.

The way bitcoin spreading among peoples live i highly doubt of bitcoin disappearances in near future and with it's secure transaction system and as a decentralized currency bitcoin isn't dependable to anyone. It's pretty much run on itself which guarantee the bright future of bitcoin without risking it's existing .

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

I think not, because at the moment, bitcoin has the largest volume on the market and is considered the main coin for investing in the crypto currency  Wink
I also think the same, bitcoin is always in demand by everyone and its value keeps rising, many fud are scattered so the value goes down but bitcoin keeps coming back
With every passing day, the number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin and other crypto currencies is increasing and that there are so many people who are showing a very positive attitude and response towards this and that they are trying their best to invest as much as they can into any of the crypto currency. Bitcoin will remain there in this world and that we need to trust bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: