Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future?  (Read 1493 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

Everything is possible mate but i think not in 1-2 years later
As long as people can get some money from crypto world i dont think crypto gonna gone so fast
Especially if crypto get accept from many goverment around the world be possible btc gonna exist for a long time
Bitcoin will be there forever and all other currencies will disappear from the market. People are now looking towards cryptocurrency in the future because of its unique features. It is not only profitable but also usable all over the world; you can use it for your payments anywhere in the world without the need of any exchange local currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

A lot of people are getting to know about the bitcoins and therefore it will stay.
Exactly increasing numbers of investors are taking part in making price of bitcoin very high time to time, no future will come to make bitcoin disappear, I have strong faith that bitcoin will keep on increasing for long time and it will never lose it value and importance at any cost, bitcoin is being getting in demand these days and we are going to get huge profit from it by holding and keep on increasing.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

As long as people can get some money from crypto world i dont think crypto gonna gone so fast
Especially if crypto get accept from many goverment around the world be possible btc gonna exist for a long time
Bitcoin will be there forever and all other currencies will disappear from the market. People are now looking towards cryptocurrency in the future because of its unique features. It is not only profitable but also usable all over the world; you can use it for your payments anywhere in the world without the need of any exchange local currency.
Fair enough bitcoin is having high potential to be accepted by a lot of new users and we are going to see bitcoin more than this after few years, now bitcoin is using as an investment and tomorrow in near future it is possible to see as legal currency in almost every second country. Bitcoin is really good for betterment of country as it makes poor people rich and rich are turning to become millionaires, so I am really hopeful for further growth in bitcoin and disappearance is not gonna ever happen in bitcoin so don’t even think about it, bitcoin has bright future.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

Fair enough bitcoin is having high potential to be accepted by a lot of new users and we are going to see bitcoin more than this after few years, now bitcoin is using as an investment and tomorrow in near future it is possible to see as legal currency in almost every second country. Bitcoin is really good for betterment of country as it makes poor people rich and rich are turning to become millionaires, so I am really hopeful for further growth in bitcoin and disappearance is not gonna ever happen in bitcoin so don’t even think about it, bitcoin has bright future.

I believe that will not happen because its very hard to disappear a very strong coin considering that aside from being popular worldwide there are so many people trust and invest in bitcoin.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

As far as we all know bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency and for it to disappear that easy in the future is I think is impossible.  Bitcoin may reach the lowest peak of its value but as long as the value of bitcoin keeps on growing it is merely impossible to disappear. But the truth is we can never really tell what will happen in the future because bitcoin is very popular nowadays.
Bitcoin is very strong it is very unlikely that is going to disappear in the near future, however we do not know what kind of tactics the governments of the world are going to try to adopt to try to make people abandon the adoption of bitcoin as the cryptocurrency of choice, but unless they have some kind of secret weapon that can destroy bitcoin the probabilities that bitcoin disappear are very low
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

as with every innovative invention, there is always the risk of oblivion. As much as i'd love to say that its impossible for it to disappear, i know that bitcoin can infact disappear. Its a very slim chance tho but its possible. I personally approach btc like a ponzi Grin i invest what i can lose

Anything is possible but the thing is we need to look at the positive side of the picture instead of looking at the darkest side as doing so will only result in more worries and that we will assume lot of things by ourselves. Bitcoin is there and that it will remain there in the future as well. There is no such need to be worried about and that we need to hope for even better future of the crypto currencies.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

For me bitcoin will not dissappear in the future because many are investing in bitcoin and many are fighting for bitcoin if many will use bitcoin it will not disappear. If there are many user it is imposibble to dissappear it will do still appear even if the country will banned the bitcoin it willl never happen. Maybe it will happen if only a few will fight for bitcoin and use it. But if many will use it will be impossible to happen.
weeklyeth

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

bitcoin wont disappear in future bitcoin future will be bright and we can expect more light fastening transactions happen with less fee bitcoin future improves every single day
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular online currency in the current market. As long as the Bitcoin is getting exposed, the more people are getting acquainted with the people. And you say Bitcoin will disappear in the future, your idea is wrong. Because I know as far as Bitcoin will never disappear. Rather, the use of Bitakayana in the future will be spread throughout the world. I do not see any reason why Bitcoin disappears in the future.
Teejayyy

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Excellent thought there but bitcoin has literally die and resurrected many times, this is a pointer to the fact that it is here to stay. I'm no Nostradamus and can't be certain of the future but one thing is sure, Bitcoin and cryptos can only be regulated generally but they are here to stay.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

as with every innovative invention, there is always the risk of oblivion. As much as i'd love to say that its impossible for it to disappear, i know that bitcoin can infact disappear. Its a very slim chance tho but its possible. I personally approach btc like a ponzi Grin i invest what i can lose

Anything is possible but the thing is we need to look at the positive side of the picture instead of looking at the darkest side as doing so will only result in more worries and that we will assume lot of things by ourselves. Bitcoin is there and that it will remain there in the future as well. There is no such need to be worried about and that we need to hope for even better future of the crypto currencies.
those who are investing in bitcoin and who are holding bitcoin will never even imagine this thing, as since start people are watching bitcoin getting famous and high in price which made them really a fan of bitcoin, bitcoin made a lot of people financially good and they are rich now, bitcoin is spreading all over the world so how it can be disappear ever, so lets think positive and be with bitcoin so it will never get disappear.
kwarto

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

cryptocurrency is alive because of the interest the people into the blockchain.. it could only be died if no one will use the blockchain. but for as long as we are here and still believing in crypto this system will never come to an end.
nodulelibyane7

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

Where would they go? when the principle blockchain system will never ever get ruined as it is a digital platform LOL
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and as long as the internet is there bitcoin will exist in this world so there is no alternative for bitcoin disappearing
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

Whatever happens btcs are gonna reign as hell forever once it is founded. Btcs can be implemented for many good causes too.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:20 AM

It is impossible. Bitcoin will never disappear because there are more and more people in many countries in the world using it ton conduct transactions in different areas.
The way bitcoin has managed to make such a positive impact in the society and the way people are getting convinced to this thing that investing of the money into bitcoin can help them in getting richer is an indication of this thing that bitcoin is having a wonderful future and that all those who will keep on investing into it will then end up making a huge amount of earning, thus making their lives far better.
mafia15

Activity: 245

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

For me as long as many people will still invest on bitcoin
Bitcoin will still exist .. and of course still risky we cant predict what might happen also in
the other side.. but as long as many people believe on cryptocurrency, bitcoin will still continue ..
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

Bitcoin is hardly likely to disappear in the future. Even if it rises high in price and its bubble bursts because of panic or other reasons, it will still have to exist further in new, changed conditions for it.
Also, bitcoin should not be afraid of centralized crypto-currencies issued by various states. On the one hand, it will distract attention from bitcoin, but will increase the general attention to crypto currency.
nabinkhadka

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

It is extremely unlikely that BTC will disappear in future. Rather it could see a huge growth like it has been always. However , Scalability issue should be dealt quickly. We are waiting for lightning network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: