Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future?  (Read 1493 times)
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

For me bitcoin will not dissappear in the future because many are investing in bitcoin and many are fighting for bitcoin if many will use bitcoin it will not disappear. If there are many user it is imposibble to dissappear it will do still appear even if the country will banned the bitcoin it willl never happen. Maybe it will happen if only a few will fight for bitcoin and use it. But if many will use it will be impossible to happen.
Bitcoin can only disappear from this world once all the people living in this world stops investing their money into it and that they think of bitcoin to be the worst investment. There is nothing like that which is possible and that nothing like that will ever happen because bitcoin is helping so many people in so many ways in having some very good earning and that you need not to worry about anything like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

Everything is possible mate but i think not in 1-2 years later
As long as people can get some money from crypto world i dont think crypto gonna gone so fast
Especially if crypto get accept from many goverment around the world be possible btc gonna exist for a long time
Bitcoin will be there forever and all other currencies will disappear from the market. People are now looking towards cryptocurrency in the future because of its unique features. It is not only profitable but also usable all over the world; you can use it for your payments anywhere in the world without the need of any exchange local currency.
Bitcoin is there in this world and that it will remain there no matter how hard the things are for the rest of the crypto currencies. there is no such way that we will be seeing any such thing happening and that there is no such need to worry about anything like that and that we only need to focus on the ways which can help us in making of some good money without considering any such thing.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

It is no news people have this kind of perception about the disappearance of Bitcoin. Well, i don't buy into the idea of bitcoin disappearing in the future but to gain much grounds and popularity which will hit a global patronage.
DustanPorter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will not disappear, in the future Bitcoin will grow and become a digital currency that is relied upon by people all over the World. Over time surely everything will use advanced technology in the future. And Bitcoin is perfect to be maintained until the future.
dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

i dont think so, because currently Bitcoin well all known worldwide, ten years from now a half of people all over the world is using Bitcoin. our technology gain so fast. so lets see our future with bitcoin.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

We all can not predict whether in the future Bitcoin will disappear or it will grow. If now and then Bitcoin can always grow and Bitcoin enthusiasts more and more, I think in the future Bitcoin will not disappear. It could be in the future Bitcoin will be used by everyone in the world.
LKing

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

As far that mathematics exist, also Bitcoin will exist. Those 2 things can't just disappear... because are deep in our world. even here typing/posting, the math is doing what it have to do, bits, 0 and 1. Same with Bitcoin.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.

It could possibly be. As far as I know bitcoin has its own cap once we consumed all of those exisiting I am pretty sure that it would the end for bitcoin. I may not have the credibility to say such thing but this is just my mere opinion.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

I think in the future Bitcoin will not disappear, in fact in the future Bitcoin will grow at a high price. I am sure the price of Bitcoin in the future will be very high and will be the best coin of all time.
actuealth

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Even in a worst case scenario of some other coin becoming popular, Bitcoin will never disappear because it will have value as an antique.

And, under adverse circumstances such as bans by Nations, Bitcoin will acquire even more worth.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

i dont think so, because currently Bitcoin well all known worldwide, ten years from now a half of people all over the world is using Bitcoin. our technology gain so fast. so lets see our future with bitcoin.
Bitcoin has already made a lot of things god for us, still bitcoin is helping people to earn money, it gives opportunity to earn their own money, bitcoin is almost everywhere acting like currency, and our community is getting new way of life, bitcoin is not possible to become disappear, as our life is getting better with bitcoin and many people love bitcoin as best source of income for them so I think bitcoin has bright future and it will never get disappear.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

Where would they go? when the principle blockchain system will never ever get ruined as it is a digital platform LOL
This blockchain technology is no doubt one of the main reasons behind this much of the success of the crypto currencies and that too in such a short span of time. I don’t think so that any of the crypto currency will disappear in the future especially when you talk about the crypto coin which is the backbone of the entire crypto market. Bitcoin will never disappear and that it will lead the world in a better way.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

I do not think in the future Bitcoin will not disappear. In the future Bitcoin will grow and Bitcoin's price will be higher. Coupled with more and more Bitcoin enthusiasts this will make Bitcoin known to many people around the world. I will continue to invest in Bitcoin until the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

Maybe, in a thousand year I guess. Bitcoin is already part of our life now, do you think that the bitcoin is still a bubble that will disappear immediately?
Just think about this one example, paying using bitcoin removes many layers in a traditional payment system allowing payment direct from buyer to you.
Which mean the bitcoin can make the transaction easy and less time consuming, do you think that they will end that kind of transaction if everyone benefits on it?
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

In the future, we can not predict anything. Bitcoin may exist or may collapse in the future. This depends heavily on price and bitcoin players. It is possible that the future will have a bitcoin boom that will dominate the world's currency markets.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

I think if bitcoin will disappear, of course it has been going on for a long time but the fact is that the existence of bitcoin still exists. it certainly shows that until now there are still many people who believe in bitcoin and I am pretty sure that it will happen until the future that bitcoin will remain.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pilotone

Activity: 238

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

I think with accuracy about this no one will say. But the next 5 years it will still be relevant. Sam bitcoin, as the first crypto currency in any case will exist. The main question is whether it will be used in countries on an everyday level of life?

weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

japan is the first country saw bitcoin potential and legalised bitcoin so we can imagine if a govt is very sure about bitcoin future so bitcoin is sure to stay in market accordingly
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:02:44 AM

More and more look-a-like topic like this will be heard and read on the future, Bitcoin won't disappear in the future, in my perspective it had a huge potential when it come to changing some ways or some point of our economy, just imagine a two type of payment method, if you don't have fiat on hand then you can pay with Bitcoin.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:12:44 AM

We shouldn't worry about if bitcoin will disappear in the future? Why? Because many people taking their risk in investing a huge amount of money and I don't think those people will let their investment disappear that easy. As long as their are people who believes in it and work hard for it it won't be gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: