Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446020 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:04:41 PM

Got a guy that can do the work on the wallet. At this point I'm thinking kiss(keep it simple stupid) as I don't want to step on thundertoe's...uh toes, but I want coin control and patched OpenSSL asap. If at least one person can match me I'll offer a bounty of 400 Tek to patch this wallet:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6FbZoRgtIW2SHFpUlNIMlVpLVk/edit?pli=1

Any takers?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:17:25 PM

Got a guy that can do the work on the wallet. At this point I'm thinking kiss(keep it simple stupid) as I don't want to step on thundertoe's...uh toes, but I want coin control and patched OpenSSL asap. If at least one person can match me I'll offer a bounty of 400 Tek to patch this wallet:

Any takers?

In any other case I wouldn't want to step on thundertoe's...well ummm...toes. However, TekCoin is SHA256-based and it doesn't look like it has been updated to address the HeartBleed exploit. Since this poses a great risk to investors, I say that we go ahead with creating an updated wallet. Throw in some coin-control and perhaps get rid of the stupid small text/custom fonts. Also a new logo would give this coin a new lease on life.

I am sure Thundertoe would have no problems with the community adding value and security to Tekcoin.
solarion

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:29:44 PM

Any takers?

In any other case I wouldn't want to step on thundertoe's...well ummm...toes. However, TekCoin is SHA256-based and it doesn't look like it has been updated to address the HeartBleed exploit. Since this poses a great risk to investors, I say that we go ahead with creating an updated wallet. Throw in some coin-control and perhaps get rid of the stupid small text/custom fonts. Also a new logo would give this coin a new lease on life.

I am sure Thundertoe would have no problems with the community adding value and security to Tekcoin.

Yeah the OpenSSL update is a must despite the minuscule risk it poses. Didn't think of a font change as I don't have much trouble reading it with the removed gradient version I linked to, but that's probably a good idea too. Can I consider this a firm commitment to match my own 400 Tek bounty for this work?

OpenSSL patch to latest(heartbleed fix)
Coin control added
New font
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:04:37 PM

Any takers?

Yeah the OpenSSL update is a must despite the minuscule risk it poses. Didn't think of a font change as I don't have much trouble reading it with the removed gradient version I linked to, but that's probably a good idea too. Can I consider this a firm commitment to match my own 400 Tek bounty for this work?

Coin control added
New font

i  will send you 400 TEK once the work is done but as soon as mine stake otherwise i will lose my coinage

it will be on the 8th of next month

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
solarion

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:21:35 PM

Any takers?

Coin control added
New font

i  will send you 400 TEK once the work is done but as soon as mine stake otherwise i will lose my coinage

Very well sir, I will consider that a commitment and will offer the most excellent chap doing the work 800 Tek coins. He has already taken a look and said that the wallet is a mess(unsurprisingly) and will take significant effort to bring up to date. He will not do the work for 400 Tek, but perhaps 800 Tek will be enough. If he agrees I will pay him the full amount upon completing the work and will hold you to your word to reimburse me half the bounty on or around the 8th of may. Thank you!
ryanb
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:25:51 PM

Any takers?

Coin control added
New font

i  will send you 400 TEK once the work is done but as soon as mine stake otherwise i will lose my coinage

Very well sir, I will consider that a commitment and will offer the most excellent chap doing the work 800 Tek coins. He has already taken a look and said that the wallet is a mess(unsurprisingly) and will take significant effort to bring up to date. He will not do the work for 400 Tek, but perhaps 800 Tek will be enough. If he agrees I will pay him the full amount upon completing the work and will hold you to your word to reimburse me half the bounty on or around the 8th of may. Thank you!

i am committed to this

if you notice i paid a lot for mac wallets and i will pay Maxpower to make a Mac wallet for TEK.

solarion

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:28:15 PM

I did not notice. We'd be getting a proper github repository for the Tek wallet finally so that'd simplify future development as well.
ryanb
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:43:09 PM

I did not notice. We'd be getting a proper github repository for the Tek wallet finally so that'd simplify future development as well.

yes we need that, i think max will need the github to do a mac wallet for us.

thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:44:57 PM

I am trying to recruit a great dev right now, better than myself hands down and would be great to have him onboard.
I have hired out for a new logo and looks amazing, same people working on a website(domain and hosting is now paid for the year). ill post back today with update. can we get a running total what we can raise for this? hes one of the best and done many trusted successful projects in crypto. Ill throw down as much as i can to pull him in.
If we can get a decent pile he can come post about taking the work.

Ill start with adding 1000TEk to the bounty for the new dev work( the one "i am" trying to recruit)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qnie347UvJRc1IhnSmdtOyyUXJWZjVYntfREXAj-bP4/edit?usp=sharing
solarion

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:49:10 PM

I am trying to recruit a great dev right now, better than myself hands down and would be great to have him onboard.
I have hired out for a new logo and looks amazing, same people working on a website(domain and hosting is now paid for the year). ill post back today with update. can we get a running total what we can raise for this? hes one of the best and done many trusted successful projects in crypto. Ill throw down as much as i can to pull him in.
If we can get a decent pile he can come post about taking the work.

Ill start with adding 1000TEk to the bounty for the new dev work( the one "i am" trying to recruit)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qnie347UvJRc1IhnSmdtOyyUXJWZjVYntfREXAj-bP4/edit?usp=sharing

Hey thundertoe. I just got FaSan to agree to do the work mentioned above for the litecoin equivalent of 800 Tek. I don't believe he's begun working yet, but he fixed up the Zeitcoin wallet really quick like. It's not too late to call him off you'd prefer.

Edit: I've pm'd FaSan and asked him to hold off until we can work out exactly which direction we're going.
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:57:27 PM

upped my offer to him to 3500tek+ whatever everyone else can throw in.  he might jump in the thread here in a min. 
ryanb
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:33:27 PM

upped my offer to him to 3500tek+ whatever everyone else can throw in.  he might jump in the thread here in a min. 

good to see you

any updates on TEK to add value to it?

StakeHunter

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:13:38 PM

+0.125 BTC to support development, fixing security issues, etc.
My TEK is precious...
ryanb
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:19:59 PM

any links for the new logos that you are working on
maybe the community can vote for the best looking one and we can have it updated with the new wallet

thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:21:29 PM

mockup teaser, hopefully more news later today

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:23:06 AM

mac wallet please?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
dickwhite

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:19:22 AM

Ubuntu wallet would be fabulous, too.
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:03:43 PM

nosebleed/coin control/logo/font/mac/unbuntu

is that what we are looking for so far in the update? just checking before a dev pms me tonight for a chat.
noise23
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:27:30 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 11:15:37 PM by noise23

nosebleed/coin control/logo/font/mac/unbuntu

is that what we are looking for so far in the update? just checking before a dev pms me tonight for a chat.

minting icon would be great.

like in PHS -

also it's good to add "unlock wallet" option to the settings menu.
ntsdm

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:41:30 AM

coin control also please!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: