Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth?  (Read 7263 times)
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
Yes! cux the crypto market value is down. I think  def this is good time to invest in ETH.
Miztasnow5

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Yes, to my own point of view. I will say it's good to buy etherum now. Because I'm sure the price of ether is going to increase very soon and it will be good.
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Always a good time to buy ETH especially with the current "sales". Top smart contract platforms, hundreds of Dapps being currently built, strong DEV team with a clear scaling roadmap

Derus-93

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

Right now it is a good time to buy ETH if you want to buy. The price is low, if you compare it with the prices during december last year.
Maybe it will fall little bit more before it stars to grow again.
So if you have enogh time, you can watch the market and get ETH little bit cheaper  Wink

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Now is the best time to buy ETH as you can see from 1400 usd ( January 2018 ) ETH dumps 400 usd and I am thinking that ETH wouldn't down to 300 usd . If you gonna buy lot's of ETH today I am pretty sure you can gain profit after holding it like for 3 months . 
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

Now is the good time to buy ETH because because ETH price has done for a while. Don't take so long time to think, ETH is the good coin with little suplay. In january, they price has  $1400. Absolutely they will rise again soon.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

The fiat exchange for ethereum now is good it might even get lower untile it reaches $300 like some predictions but it won't stay long at the price before it rises. It might probably reach $2000 at the end of the year. It is still one of the high volume trade coin even with the turbulences in crypto.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

It depends on you, but I think that most would say that it's a good time because the price of Ethereum has been on a stand still recently. So, there are actually two ways to go from there; either you buy now, since it's already a good value, or wait for more time since it's value is not getting higher any time soon, or for the next couple of months. Anytime is a good time especially if you have not yet tried, If you will look into the market the value of this altcoin you want to buy
I agree, Right now is the best time to invest in our market, Ethereum is a good choice if you want to because it is cheap and it is next to bitcoin. If you have a lot of capital right now you must invest immediately. I also think like that, the price of ETH can be said to have decreased from some time ago, unfortunately this opportunity if missed

Ethereum's highest price was $1400. Now, it is only $400. If it returns to $1000, you will multiply your balance 2.5 times. So, I can say that ethereum is the best coin to invest. It is safer than many other coins Wink

reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

So much good to buy now at ethereum because value price now at the market is so low. We must buy now because maybe it won't take long or else it may rise quickly, if we invest later it could be a little late when we starts buying ethereum that already rising. Ethereum will rise back im very sure at it, don't let this good opportunity to earn higher will just pass away. Big whales will come out that's what im waiting for, if they come out much better that you buy already at ethereum because big waves will arise at the market ethereum will be more valuable sooner.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

Now is the good time to buy ETH because because ETH price has done for a while. Don't take so long time to think, ETH is the good coin with little suplay. In january, they price has  $1400. Absolutely they will rise again soon.

We were saying the same about BTC when it fell to 14 000 after reaching 20 000. But look, now it is even deepper, why can't the same happen to ETH?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

As the price of ethereum right now mate, its a yes because as we can see that ethereum price are in its deep. Lets buy and hodl it for a long time. Do this mate if you are one of us who believe that ethereum will be back to its peak in the future
hakatu

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

I am sure that this is the moment when you need to buy ethereum! At a price of $ 360 very strong support, lower price will not be, but only will go higher and higher!
The price could go lower though. Lots of Ethereum-based project need to cash out Ethers they have gathered during the ICO to money that they can use to develop their project. Which results in the price now.

It's best to find a good position in time with technical analysis then just guessing on support.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

I do not think it's too late to buy, most importantly you have to be ready all the capital, the mind and of course the confidence to gain profit in investing and the patience that is the problem of investors
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

Looking at the future potential, ETH is a good buy at any prices below $1,000 per coin. With the current prices inching below the $400 per coin level, I would assign a "strong buy" label to Ethereum.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

it's good to buy ethereum today because its price is 300 to 400 $, many investors and HOLDER are good at buying ethreum,
because they can predict a predictive price of a currency,
Collecting ethereum for price increases, you have nothing to worry about
deklitt

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

I do not think it's too late to buy ETH if it's for investment effort because of course hope about the increase of ETH is still big and do not close possibility if ETH price will increase again.
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/eth/overview/USD

maybe it's the best time to buy ETH because the price is down, and if you have confidence in ETH it would be better to make a purchase as soon as possible
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

I think that the time now is very good for people to invest in ETH, because now the price is very low. I advise you not to miss this great opportunity, although the market is fluctuating but this happens very normally as every year. Now I just need to hold it and wait, I hope it will bring high income as it grows and thrives in the future.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

if you Really Want to play on the crypto Currency market, ethereum is a Good choice if you want to Because it is cheap and it is next to bitcoin. if you Have a lot of Capital right now you must invest Immediately. if to play long, that it is enough to distribute your funds Between Bitcoin and Ethereum and forget about this for several years. you can Always enter, But if you want to buy coins at the bottom, I am pretty sure that it is Good time to buy ETH. 

kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

Ethereum there is a sense to buy always. And on the rise and fall of the market. One of the most promising coins, among all the choices possible.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

You should not wait to buying ETH now should be the best decision for any investor to take because ETH still has the potential to rise,so anyone who invested in it will surely make profit.
The pump that is going on these couple of days looks a little fake. you may want to not invest for a little while.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: