Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth?  (Read 7261 times)
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

Buying eth in this time is a very great timing. Because if you are finding some altetnatibe ways to have money, insted of bitcoin i think it is better now to use altcoin or the ETH. It might really help you aside from bitcoin. Because now. You dont always think about bitcoin, also try other crypto for you to be more better and wise user of cryptocurrency.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
In my opinion, ETH at $ 400 is too cheap compared to its real value. I have calculated very well on its average price and that is approximately $ 750. If we buy ETH at the moment, we have a profit of $ 350.
If you have enough patience and wait for the market to recover, ETH's price will rise above $ 750 in the next 4 months. That's my guess and hope it helps you.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

Yes this is the good and right time to buy Ethereum while its price is cheaper, don't miss the opportunity now because sooner its price will recovering again.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

I'm waiting for 300-350$ and buy a lot of ETHs to get maximum profits. But if you want to invest in near ICOs - buy it now for 400$ to get x2-x3 from ICO investment

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:54:58 AM

ETH has been drastically oversold. It's no better time to start buying. Even if the price dips from time to time, the downside risk is very small now.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

Today the price reached to a much lower price and as you may have noticed that when a good time comes in crypto then every coin comes to its previous all time high price so if you will buy now then when the price will reach to its high at 0.12 BTC then you will get your money doubled. Try to invest in it as soon as possible because sooner the price of all crypto will start to reach back to its highest level.
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

ETH is on the decline. Your decision to buy whether good or not depends on your reasons for buying it, whether to hold for long or short term trading etc.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Ether should be slowly added to your investment portfolio during this year, when the ether network will switch to POS mining next year, the price should go up well. I believe that Ether is the coin that must be in the portfolio by the end of this year.
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

ETH price is now very cheap we better buy it because a sa'at definitely ETH price will rise ,, for those who think that is ripe and ready ready to face failure

fransbenotius

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

Yes this is the good time because the price is still low and the graphic is getting up so in the future the price will be high, from you buy the coin you can support the cryptocurrency to increase their value, so lets invest or buy and get the benefit
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

In my opinion, now is a very good time to buy ETH as it now costs very little, but after a while it will go up in price and then you can get a good profit.
Dips are always the best time to gulp up and wait for the long term profit. Waiting for a specific time to buy most especially when the market is already in a dip is really not the way as the market can recover any moment but as long as the OP understands the volatility of the market and knows that there is a lot of chance of going lower or recovering any minute, then he would not have a problem, most especially since he will be making a lot of profit in the long run anyway.

Yes this is the good time because the price is still low and the graphic is getting up so in the future the price will be high, from you buy the coin you can support the cryptocurrency to increase their value, so lets invest or buy and get the benefit
Charts are always handy to predict the future still we may go for buying eth at this moment as prices are really wildly dumped from $1000 to $400. Same things happened to bitcoin in 2013 to 2015 but now we are having bitcoins near $8k so, we can buy now but must hold.
Revi250cc (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
Ethereum is on the decline. thus Ethereum will be a fairly affordable price. with such a price provides a pretty good profit opportunity going forward. my estimate of Ethereum would be a pretty expensive price.
Decline is one way to put it. My friend called it a "healthy pullback" but look at it now!! It's up and up! (plus Golem is live, still reading on this, have you?)
Revi250cc (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

You should not wait to buying ETH now should be the best decision for any investor to take because ETH still has the potential to rise,so anyone who invested in it will surely make profit.
The pump that is going on these couple of days looks a little fake. you may want to not invest for a little while.

Interesting what you wrote there - the pump being a little fake? What do you mean by this? It looks like theres always a spike before things level out a bit, unless I'm seeing it all wrong)
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

In my opinion, now is a very good time to buy ETH as it now costs very little, but after a while it will go up in price and then you can get a good profit.
Dips are always the best time to gulp up and wait for the long term profit. Waiting for a specific time to buy most especially when the market is already in a dip is really not the way as the market can recover any moment but as long as the OP understands the volatility of the market and knows that there is a lot of chance of going lower or recovering any minute, then he would not have a problem, most especially since he will be making a lot of profit in the long run anyway.

Charts are always handy to predict the future still we may go for buying eth at this moment as prices are really wildly dumped from $1000 to $400. Same things happened to bitcoin in 2013 to 2015 but now we are having bitcoins near $8k so, we can buy now but must hold.
You may buy the coin right now and sell it right at $600 as a breakout can happen.The coin is currently trading below the point of convergence of the trend lines. But Ethereum could possibly be a winner.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

You have your chance now, please don't blew it away because the price is trading under it's normal trend for awhile now, so if you miss the chance you might not have the chance again.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

You have your chance now, please don't blew it away because the price is trading under it's normal trend for awhile now, so if you miss the chance you might not have the chance again.

Ethereum is the coin in which it is always worth investing. Buying eth you can count on a sure and good profit in a long term. In addition, low price is a good time to buy.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Koskas91

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

Right now the marken seems to grow again. And for me it has always been a good time to buy ETH . I think the day will come and ETH will reach the price of BTC.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

I think it's better to buy ETH from now because at this moment ETH price is getting up, so as much as ETH price is more expensive better buy it from now. I think the price of ETH will increase further until the end of this year.

freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:13:33 AM

It is true. This is a good time to buy ETH. Buy some ETH then hold it until the price starts to rise. Of course will get big profit. Do not forget to invest. I am of the opinion that the price of ETH will rise in the next few months.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

Ahead of making any investment decision it is highly advisable to get solid understanding of considered asset. It sounds as if you still need time to spend on that.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: