Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1846 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

Yes, I agree with you sir, bitcoin will never pass on no matter whatever happens. People are liking the bitcoin and popularity is gaining on a daily basis and because of all this, there is a good shift in the demand levels and all because of this I myself believe in the bitcoin and I hope that even people believe in the bitcoin and in their value of holding it for long-term returns. I think every person believe in the bitcoin but they just need some time to prove it to themselves or to others.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

Crypto currency is a new technology. People will learn to use it and teach others. Bitcoin, in my opinion, has a great potential. But it takes more time to understand how it affects the traditional financial system.
ripti

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Yes , I can belive bitcoin. I plan in future with bitcoin. Why not, bitcoion is high quality full securied coin.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

Despite of different hoax and negative speculations of bitcoin, I still believe in it because it has never failed to surprise me with the greatness of it's capability to provide us a better earnings which would be very helpful for us to have a lighter life in the future. I would actually have my trust in it.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

So,

I still believe in Bitcoin because despite its blockchain technology being invented about 10 years ago, it still is a very new technology of which we have only scratched the surface.

The possibilities of future development are endless, that is the main reason why I keep believing in Bitcoin but especially in the blockchain technology.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

i think this situation at crypto market is not a reason for stop believing in bitcoin. no doubt, it's having a hard time. but either crypto market or stock share market are cyclic. so we are going to see some better changes any minute now)) by the way, today i've read a piece of news about George Soros. do you know that he is going to invest in crypto? it means another "clever" money is going to crypto, and it's definitely going to influence the situation.

cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

I trust the btc but already some time ago I sold part of my btc to invest in new coins hoping for their development similar to that of the btc.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

I believe in Bitcoin as it can lead to a digital cashless society which is decentralised and hence not under any rules and regulations of any particular country. Bitcoin can make the system corruption free. Its blockchain system has the capability to make the financial system much more stronger. Bitcoin has a market cap of $118 billion and as it gains more acceptance and fluidity, its market price will increase. Bitcoin is heading towards being a mainstream currency and can achieve so in the coming years.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

So,
I believe bitcoin because bitcoin gives us financial security. Through Bitcoin, we can brighten our future. bitcoin is there and I believe that our next generation will use bitcoin.I want to mind that bitcoin is used until the world is destroyed  Grin Grin Grin

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

I believe in the future of Bitcoin because Blockchain has brought many innovations to our lives and continues to bring them. Bitcoin was the first of these and whatever it is, Bitcoin is the most important milestone for this market. For this reason, Bitcoin promotes the whole blockchain network before anything else. Everybody knows bitcoin first then Ethereum, Ripple, Monere, Dash etc ... But all of them have price information in USD, but Bitcoin sets the real USD counter. I trust Bitcoin because we're on our way.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

It's very simple solution.
Bitcoin is the future and solution for the world.
Yes, right now, btc price is unstable but when you check yearly average and compare btc price from year or two ago and now, trend is clear.
Only up!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.

Yeah ..  i also believed in bitcoin because it more secure than other websites and it's give a lot of happiness in my life because i see i can reach my goals and dreams in life because of bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
maximkretov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

However, these traders in pajamas is getting smaller. After in December the exchange rate of bitcoin fell from a high of $19,694.68 under the mark of $6,000 within six weeks, on the forum Reddit, one after another began to appear publications that people have lost all of his fortune and savings.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

I strongly believe in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin gives me hope, give me a future. I believe that Bitcoin will never die. And no one can defeat it. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. As long as there is crypto, there will be Bitcoin. I love Bitcoin a lot  Cool
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

I strongly believe in bitcoin ..i trust bitcoin and i will always bitcoin believer . Bitcoin has a lot of believers because bitcoin has been helps a lot of people are indeed bitcoin give hope to the other.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

So,
I believe in bitcoins simply because I have earned on it. I joined many campaigns and I really enjoyed workinv with it because I really earn bitcoins that is why I really do believe it. Until now I continue to work with different coins and earns bitcoins.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

I still believe in  bitcoins because this is the way i think to become financial stable.I can make profit thru investments and trading and Bitcoin is great for a long term investments because the value grows every year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
icojap

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

Because centralized system in my company is always inefficient and we have to pay tax for it. Next era is not for human beings but for technology, then technology should think people are the same.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
We are now developing another form of currency which definitely help us to fasten our transactions everyday,  thus cryptocurrencies is in big contribution to that needs. Since we are in internet era,  online form of currency will have a good chance to establish it's growth development and it's massive adaptation with the community.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:30:15 PM

yes .. I still trust bitcoin, bitcoin is my future money that pushes me into the world of happiness and success, I have that belief, and I do not believe bitcoinakan lost, bitcoin will remain until the world is destroyed, that's why bitcoin is said to be the assets of the future front  Grin Grin Grin
I still trust and believe in bitcoin because it is a future money  that bring us successful. No one can replace in bitcoin cause it is strong and most  popular all over the world and lots of people want to join cause they know the benefits and advantage of bitcoin. Bitcoin is an asset that brings happiness cause the profit is high profitable income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: