Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1846 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence.  
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I still believe in bitcoin so far because with bitcoin I have gained experience and profits are not small and I think one day bitcoin will be the future currency that will be used later
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

For me its just a kind of activity in evening, so I will do it scince its not hard. And if it burnes, so ok. and if it brings profit, then Praise God Wink
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

It's very simple solution.
Bitcoin is the future and solution for the world.
Yes, right now, btc price is unstable but when you check yearly average and compare btc price from year or two ago and now, trend is clear.
Only up!
I agree, the technology that Bitcoin carries really shows the progress of civilization. This is in accordance with the digital age, and I believe it will exist even more brilliant. Times have changed, human needs for speed and effectiveness in life and managing finance need some progress, and bitcoin is the answer.

Asadsaleem

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

Bit coin is a medium to transfer to use to buy to sell to travel its easy with bit coin. U dont have to carry hefty cash all the time. This currency will help you to reach comfort zone of your life. No cards any more no cash handling just go anywhere use it. And a type of currency which gives u profit too so keep it up with bitcoin n enjoy every single day making profits just by keeping or using it.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:59:19 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 04:07:50 AM by mylyn2327

I believe in bitcoin because it has future and I do believe that bitcoin can help change people's lives. It's features is really good and very convenient to use.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

because I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to increase over time. If the bitcoin price is high and we have enough coin, then we can get a lot of money from it when we sell it. Just look at it in a few months what will happen. Hope this is true.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

I'm more inclined to say I believe in blockchain, rather than bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first, and will likely always be king in the crypto world; however blockchain tech will revolutionise the real world when it is adopted on mass!
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

Bitcoin is a very promising coin so I'm sure that someday everyone will be happy to use bitcoin, a lot of benefits we can get if it has bitcoin but the most important is its value continues to rise so profitable.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
We are now developing another form of currency which definitely help us to fasten our transactions everyday,  thus cryptocurrencies is in big contribution to that needs. Since we are in internet era,  online form of currency will have a good chance to establish it's growth development and it's massive adaptation with the community.
I've been in bitcoin these past several months and I've experienced a lot because of it. The reason why I'm staying is because when I needed bitcoin it was there for me and now is the time for payback. I still believe its capability to bounce back from its struggle and I'm really sure that it's going to be back in its normal form.

Y U MAD AT ME
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

So,
We are now developing another form of currency which definitely help us to fasten our transactions everyday,  thus cryptocurrencies is in big contribution to that needs. Since we are in internet era,  online form of currency will have a good chance to establish it's growth development and it's massive adaptation with the community.
We all know that bitcoin is struggling these past few days and it still makes me believe in it. I still feel that bitcoin will rise up again and the price will be back in its normal form. Bitcoin at this moment is still advantageous because we are in internet era which is the strongest asset of bitcoin. There's still a lot of believers in bitcoin that's why I'm still also here.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

i still believe in bitcoin because he gives me a good life and he make me successful life I'll trust in bitcoin because many people are investing and I'll hope this people invest in bitcoin are going successful life in the future.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to make my life better and I know I have a good future with bitcoin. Nowadays bitcoin is struggling due to the fall of its price but little by little its price increases and many people are expecting that it will be back to its track. Number of bitcoiners always increasing that is why I am also here believing that bitcoin will always be the key that everyone is hoping for to be financially stable and out from financial difficulties.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:15:02 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups is dropping the record in the bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin exchanges the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is failing miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I still strongly believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is currently superior to most others.
I believe long-term investments using bitcoin can yield a lot of benefits.
I'm sure bitcoin will look good.
Many people have proved it.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

Dumping of price will definitely not a reason for me not to believe in bitcoin. It has been years since the bitcoin existed and been in dip several times in all those years but still able to recover with all the corrections. So what was happening now is normal and that is how cryptocurrency works. Prices will always be volatile because it depends on the demands in the blockmarket. Just keep believing guys and wait for the price to pump again.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:13:35 AM

i still believe in bitcoin because he gives me a good life and he make me successful life I'll trust in bitcoin because many people are investing and I'll hope this people invest in bitcoin are going successful life in the future.

I still believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin helps me to earn money just by holding and also i witness on how bitcoin grow fast, aside of that bitcoin has a strong community, and many people invested it. Bitcoin will not be gone. Because bitcoin has a bright future.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because it is still alive and helping me to earn money to support my expenses. Even if bitcoin's price goes down further I will still believe on it coming back in fact I just think that it is also an opportunity to buy more because of its low price.
In any business or business there must be a decrease in price and increase in price so if we must be smart to manage smart finance in order to be able to afford for tomorrow day because to anticipate the decline in bitcoin market price, but I still believe in bitcoin if the price will soon stabilize again.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

I believe because this is the future. The world is changing. And we must change with him. In the modern world, it became harder for an ordinary person to earn money, and this sphere is new and there are more opportunities in it
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

I believe in Bitcoin because I tried and prove that bitcoin is legit that have a good source of income. And why i still believe by its popularity
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:28 AM
Merited by chandra12 (25)

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
I still believe in bitcoin because I really believe that it gonna help me in my near future  so soon and it change everything in me

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

because I have enjoyed the bitcoin results and have changed my life basically in a very petrified economy and I already have investments because I think that in the future there will be many needs that we must fulfill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: