Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:50:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1851 times)
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I still really believe in bitcoin no matter what happen I keep believing and working g it for my success  in life
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Yes I'm still believing in bitcoin I give my full trust to this and I getting posivitive that I can recover so soon at the right and perfect time
kickkers321

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:41:59 AM
Merited by vycl87 (1)

Many times, we do not want people to know what we're buying. Bitcoin is a currency that offers you the privacy you want. On the other hand, "Bitcoin is what?" As we mentioned in our letter has a transparent feature. Processes made (without visible to the public) are known by the Bitcoin transaction network (Block Chain).Unlike bank accounts, nobody knows who holds personal addresses in Bitcoin. Think of it as an empty purse wallet visible inside. Everyone can look inside but nobody knows who it is. However, some people are not smart enough to make money transfers over just one address, or only send money in a single address. This poses a risk and may reveal your identity online if it is difficult.
potzpotz

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:44:08 AM

So,
Yes I'm still in bitcoin it gonna change everything I our life it makes our life secured in all aspects
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin has existed in the past and it has also helped people get rich from it, nowadays there are so many people using it and spreading it around the world. I will invest in it now because the price is low, keep it patiently waiting for the increase back I will be rich like other people.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin has existed in the past and it has also helped people get rich from it, nowadays there are so many people using it and spreading it around the world. I will invest in it now because the price is low, keep it patiently waiting for the increase back I will be rich like other people.

Nowadays, bitcoin is more useful in every transaction and most people still believed on the capabilities and opportunities. People still believe because bitcoin still provided their needs and daily expenses.Actually ,bitcoin is our source of income that has a potential to grow out moneys.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

So,

I still believe in Bitcoin that someday it will change my life to better. Bitcoin gives me a benefit to earn extra income and it make my life easier by paying monthly bills thru online that has no charge and hassle free. Currently, I have investments in Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies but since the price is still low so I just hold it until the price rise up again.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

2- you can give money to someone else privately: the gov will not know your money movements, if they are in Bitcoin

3- your balance will be private and even the gov cannot find out what is your balance. Just link your wallet with TOR for additional privacy Wink
You have a point. I have a reason why i still believe in bitcoin which is I never encounter any problem regarding to my bitcoin. Every week, i'm always come up to be successful in doing my responsibility as part of a forum. I am also believe that are account will remain private. And whatever happen to bitcoin as long as I have reasons to believe to it I will keep on holding my bitcoin.
anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

I beleivein bitcoins because people like Bill GATS have spoken in favor of bitcoins. They will not support fake projects.
Pier7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Bitcoin is the most incredible invention in our modern times, it makes a good investment because of its high volatility and makes a fast,  safe and low cost method of payment. I believe it will become a long term investment and will go mainstream.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

I still believe in Bitcoin because by watching their demand and Blockchain Technology and the way which all world is using this and there are lot of companies and good names promoting bitcoin and one of the good thing is the price of bitcoin that what is in before 2 years and what is the top high price, by watching and understanding these things you believe that reality of bitcoin and believe on the bitcoin,
carens

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

I think because bitcoint can help the economy, not only that with bitcoint we can buy whatever we need, it can even make us become rich, therefore many people believe in bitcoint so I am, strongly believe in bitcoint.
Rami Haddadin

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

I do believe in the technology behind the bitcoin, i think the blockchain technology is the solution for all the current issues in the traditional financial market
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Yes,and Bitcoin has already changed the world, bitcoin is the next big technology after the internet, in the past your identity is not protected whenever you made a transaction or buy online but now with Bitcoin your data and information is well protected, thanks to this new technology.BTC
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

I believe in Bitcoin because I have a deep belief in the concept of decentralization and I am sure that the company who want adopt decentralisation process in next 10 years would be suffering due to this transformation. Considering the finance sector Bitcoin will be one of the biggest factor irrespective of the governments in position on the same. However, the market is still in development mode and people are still getting matured so this thing will take some time but I am sure the future is bright.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

There are some reason why i believe in bitcoin. First of all, i totally believe in the blockchain technology. I think thats the real way how we should store our money, because all the banks over the world have to much power when they controll all our money. WHen the people himself can manage all their money all the time, there will be much more justice on this planet. ANd it will take the power from the bad people who do everythin to get to money.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

So,
so?what about that?are you finished?then CLOSE YOUR Sucking MOUTH coz no ones believing you.if you dont trust bitcoin then get out of here because no one cares about your sentiments..were tired enough about you sucking puppets that just making damn thread like this and then boom gone with the wind with your issues
godsavethebitcoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

The real question is: "why so many people believed in Bitcoin and now that the price is falling they start to change their mind?"
It begs the question: "did they really believe in Bitcoin or it was just an opportunity to try to get rich?"

I still believe in Bitcoin and the reasons are the same I had when Bitcoin was at $20,000.
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

because I know bitcoin is legit ... and because I know bitcoin can help me..because bitcoin for me is the way to get rid of difficulties. bitcoin for me is the most modern cryptocurrency of having a large amount of value . and it will give me a good future.
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because it helps many people in there life, by there true to life experiences in bitcoin and many knowledge about it that i have learned.  And also of what i witnessed now about bitcoin, So i still believe in bitcoin even if there are so many circumtances that can affect in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: