Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1846 times)
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I still believe in bitcoin no matter what happens because o truly believe that I can achieve my goals someday with the help of bitcoin
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

I believe bitcoin because it helps me lot,it has great future.it has good contribution for living life.I still believe bitcoin because many people earn money by using bitcoin.also many people invest in bitcoin and got profit.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

I believe bitcoin because it give challenge  people to earn money.and the bridge to success.And help me to connect my knowledge to other people.
Everyone has their own reasons for loving bitcoin and supporting it. Some people like you love it because it is providing them with an opportunity of achieving their goals which were not previously possible for them with their jobs or whatever was their source of income. Majority in my opinion is with it because of this reason. Few people love it because it facilitates them with alternative transactions method.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

Its anonymous and wallet encryption is one of the reasons at which the community believes in Bitcoin. Moreso, Bitcoin gives its owner the totality of freedom, right and control over itself without the presence of the third party or governments. The fact that it can't be accessed by unknown authorizer gives me strong reasons to believe in BTC.
Bountyhunter01

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Yes , i believed in bitcoin . because that is a largest currency in the crypto world.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Despite that many people don't believe in bitcoin because of the fear for being scammed, me and my brother still believe in bitcoin because it is one of our sources of income. Bitcoin help us a lot. It gives us hope that one day, we are going to be successful and the bitcoin will make our lives better. And, with bitcoin we can have a better future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

I believe in bitcoin is because bitcoin has many functions and this can be proven. many well-known people also support bitcoin. the potential of bitcoin is still very large. countries are discussing bitcoin

Yes in terms of community bitcoin has a large community among the other coins, and bitcoin is the most popular and its good to invest because we witness the rise of bitcoin so for me i will believe in bitcoin no matter what, it may rise or fall bitcoin is still a bitcoin no matter what happens.

yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

cause, many people change her life use in bitcoin. it is only way out income in the money. i see many people income money or saved in future so, I still believe in bitcoin.
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are novelties that can replace gold. Of course, there are many other reasons why people believe in Bitcoin, but the premise with which they begin is that the future will be made out of digital currencies. And if we listen to our common sense, it’s not too far-fetched.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

i believe in bitcoin because very soon the world will be cashless and it going to be a very good avenue for the whole world to be cashless and be rich as well
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

I think 47.9 percent of respondents believe in Bitcoin. While those who do not believe in Bitcoin are only 21.39 percent and who still doubt as much as 30.8 because traders are still hesitant to know about this bitcoin again a lot of negative news about bitcoin
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

Bitcoin is still giving chance to earn money in decent way even the value of it is constantly falling. Beside that bitcoin is one of the prestigious digital currency and the value of it is unpredictable that giving hope to me that my possession in bitcoin will earn huge profit in the future.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

Bitcoin is a great opportunity to hide your money from prying eyes (the government will never know how much you have. Plus it's an excellent defense against economic instability in the country, default will never scare you if you do not have cash or bank deposits).
And I believe in bitcoin because it is so strong movement that this "machine" can not be stopped. Bitcoin will still show what he is capable of and how much he really should cost!
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

I still believe in bitcoin because it has already brought to the world so much new and useful that it remains only to wait for even greater discoveries.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

bitcoin is the most effective way to earn big money, besides bitcoin also has a fast transaction and can be done anytime and anywhere as long as we have internet network, and bitcoin security is so good that we do not need to fear others pick up bitcoin we as long as the password is stored safely by ourselves. for that there is no reason for me not to trust bitcoin and in fact I really believe in bitcoin.
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

So,
I really do believe in bitcoin because untill now I used to it and not one but lots of people proved that bitcoin really changed their lives through bitcoin and they were acheive there goals step by step and now they are going rich because of bitcoin.Thats why until now,I believe also that through bitcoin I can achieve my goals also and just think possitive always if you really do one thing so that theres no regret some day and faith is important.

Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

I still believe bitcoin because, once upon a time I am feel tension for get a job.I try to my best.But I didn't find a good job.One day my friend tell me about bitcoin.And i invest on bitcoin.few month later I get a good percent profit from bitcoin trading.So I still believe bitcoin.Thank you.
Rami Haddadin

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

obviously people are misunderstanding the concept of the blockchain as they are always referring it to bitcoin, i think people should believe in the blockchain technology which is behind the creation of the bitcoin.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

obviously people are misunderstanding the concept of the blockchain as they are always referring it to bitcoin, i think people should believe in the blockchain technology which is behind the creation of the bitcoin.
Eversince I'm here in the bitcointalk and every tine that the bitcoin have encounter a problem then i see that the bitcoin survived it. So that's why i have a big belief in the bitcoin. Also, there are many people who earn big in this qmd we know that's what we want. To earn in one thing. For now the bitcoin is rising up and start to up again
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

I still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin has a price that is always higher than other coins and investing in bitcoin will also remain profitable even though bitcoin has a fluctuating price but will still be the favorite coin

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: