Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:32:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1849 times)
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

In this point of time, poverty and where inequality in terms of the opportunity for jobs are dominant, people who don't have chance to get what they deserve will seek help on something that can give hope for them. Why do we still believe in bitcoin? Because the fact that it helps normal people around the world with that ease is really a blessing. It can change ur world.
ninio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:17:14 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because for me its a part of economy and other country even its very volatile i think it will exceed to the future and everyone knows bitcoin so im not afraid and worried to pop it like a bubble someday because it will never happen. Other reason why I still believe in bitcoin because by a simple digital coin in a past years, now it can make your life change and it can make you reach and millionaire.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:18:16 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because aside from getting more  knowledge it gives support in our life and I know in the future it will be more progressive.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:22:39 AM

there are many reasons why I believe bitcoin because bitcoin has a high price and is uncertain and how to get it really needs a tough struggle but the results are very satisfying and I will try to get as much bitcoin for the future as possible savings Cheesy
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:26:36 AM

Because bitcoin is still alive and well. bitcoin is still profitable for me. Many countries are trying to promote development bitcoin. bitcoin help me earn high income. bitcoin is my main source of income. So I still believe in bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:47:03 AM

Why do I still believe in bitcoin? because from the beginning I get bitcoin, I can have my own income. I believe in bitcoin just for investment, where I can do business and make profit. and again can be used for payment between countries is so easy. I believe bitcoin will be the legitimate paying tool in the world to facilitate transactions and investments.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:31 AM

because I get money from bitcoin, because I can buy a motorcycle from bitcoin. because bitcoin can improve my economy. I believe bitcoin will change our lives, if we dare to invest or do business with bitcoin. until now I play bitcoin, I have never got a loss, I always get a profit. I believe bitcoin will also change our economy all in such a fast time.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:41 AM

I believe that technology to change the financial sector, it is necessary to bypass the existing financial giants to create new services, the currency is a chance to change the whole world financial system, there are still many problems have not been able to solve, but it is a worth a try.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

I strongly believe in bitcoin, one of them is easy to do online jobs and also not bound by time, so we with easy way to make investments and transactions are also safe to use. by making a lot of money.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

believe and do not depend on ourselves, if we believe bitcoin is an easy way to make a lot of money, and what we do with bitcoin is best for us, because for us it is very easy to do to improve our economy.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:40:55 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

Yes! I also believe in bitcoin. Because there's so many proof that bitcoin really helps people. Bitcoin helps people to open their mind in terms of revolutionary happenings around the world. Bitcoin can gives an opportunity fo those people want to become successfull in life.

Bitcoin is a great invention of a human kind! Bitcoin changed the world into a complicated but progressively for the entire world.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

i still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is the future of our currency. With the fast phase of technological advancement, crypto currency is the future of money and investment. it will just takes time and policies.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:54:31 AM

yes, I believe bitcoin, because bitcoin is also very popular in many countries, it is very easy to get a good profit, let alone now bitcoin price with dump value, if you do not want to lose the opportunity with this price, you can get now, much you get in the long run.
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:07:09 AM

I believe Bitcoin because Bitcoin will help me build my future. I can use betacan as a bank. All I can invest in is a good profit in my future. Bitaken has made a place in everyone's mind, so I believe Bitcoin.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

Bitcoin offers the real thing. It's not fooling you as long you do the process and steps. As the time goes by,  in the future there's a big potential for bitcoin to grow more because of the fast phase growth and as well for the investments of the others. It is progressively growing. That's why we still believe in bitcoin.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

Even though Bitcoin is now having a lot of controversy, negative feedbacks and comments, I still believe that bitcoin is still safe and secure for all of the investor and who wants to join for it. Also, it is not the bitcoin that do bad things to others but it is the people who used the bitcoin to take advantage for those you are just new on it. So i still believe that bitcoin is one of the safest cryptocurrency that we are using.
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

I still believe Bitcoin, because Bitcoin can give me a huge return, I can use Bitcoin to spend, buy everyday supplies. This is very convenient. Although Bitcoin has fallen, I still believe you bitcoin Smiley
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

Even a lot of people say that bitcoin is a bubble waiting to burst, a very bad investment and the currency used by criminals but I am one of the believer of bitcoin. It is created for the benefit of the people, to bring back the trust to each other, to provide secure global transactions very quickly without the third party manipulation.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

I'm always believed in bitcoin because bitcoin can give me a good future and there many people are getting profit by investing in bitcoin.
and because of bitcoin someone can be successful.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:43 AM

I still do believe in bitcoin because i will surely become successful in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: