Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1849 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

I believe in bitcoins because I can see myself in the future not bring any money with me other than my cryptocurrency wallet. Maybe a card or a chip ingrained in our skin. For me, that's why I believe in bitcoins. One day, we'll finally see a future filled with technology and bitcoins being the leader of it all.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

I believe in bitcoin, because we have a chance to earn extra income easily. It helps us to solve our problem in our financial and it makes us rich in the future. Because the profit is good. In the future btc is already very popular in all world and most people are invested in bitcoin. It gives us bright future and it makes improves our ideas, so continue believe in bitcoin.
lodcoling

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

Because we have to accept the new technologies. without accepting the new technologies we will be lack behind. We are introduced with new technology through Bitcoin. Its a new way of trading system. And near future it will lead the world.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

The reason why I still believe in bitcoin is. Bitcoin is beneficial and can help people's economy. Bitcoin can also change people's lives for the better.
Huyenchan1006

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

I still believe in bitcoin. Because I still earn daily profit from bitcoin.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is the frist Criptocurrency  online Market place. Bitcoin is doing changing  our social, economy environment. If We  will properly use Bitcoin , we will made a  successfull future. Bitcoin can change our economy problem. Bitcoin is using all worldwide. it's transaction is so easy and more secure. So you can using it. Many online shop and website are accepting Bitcoin. I think that, in future all country  will be accepting Bitcoin and properly using it. because Bitcoin is future of gold. So I still believe in Bitcoin.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I've seen bitcoin through its ups and downs and the only thing I can say is that bitcoin is very amazing and trustworthy after witnessing its rise over criticism and issues being thrown by different people around the world. Few critics once said that bitcoin would not make it in the future and as we all can see, the future they are saying there was the present where bitcoin still reigns among all.
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

yes .. I still trust bitcoin, bitcoin is my future money that pushes me into the world of happiness and success, I have that belief, and I do not believe bitcoinakan lost, bitcoin will remain until the world is destroyed, that's why bitcoin is said to be the assets of the future front  Grin Grin Grin

Yess Smiley i believe that bitcoin will grow because many people are trust in bitcoin for future and I still earn daily profit from bitcoin.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

2- you can give money to someone else privately: the gov will not know your money movements, if they are in Bitcoin

3- your balance will be private and even the gov cannot find out what is your balance. Just link your wallet with TOR for additional privacy Wink
Bitcoin is not a scam because there are so many rich people thanks to this money and we can entirely trust the investment involved in this money, but next to the present there are still Many people do not know Bitcoin and other currencies, and there are still a lot of people who do not trust Bitcoin.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
tera linh

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

I do not believe Bitquin and I do not know its source and not even anything about the innovative All news is not known source So far things can pass peacefully but later what happens does not know
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Bitcoin has been down so many times but based on what we can all see, it was able to stand up and arise again as time passes by. We may say that bitcoin is close to its  since its value has fallen down a lot but we should remember what happened last year, bitcoin's value blowed up to the roof even after being banned in China so what more now, it has given me more faith after that.
thongs

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

So,
Bitcoin has been down so many times but based on what we can all see, it was able to stand up and arise again as time passes by. We may say that bitcoin is close to its  since its value has fallen down a lot but we should remember what happened last year, bitcoin's value blowed up to the roof even after being banned in China so what more now, it has given me more faith after that.
For nine years  bitcoin still exist if it is not a good investment for sure it is already dead right now, but still the demand increase and many countries are planning to regulate and to use in some of the business transactions.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

I do not believe Bitquin and I do not know its source and not even anything about the innovative All news is not known source So far things can pass peacefully but later what happens does not know
If you don't know bitcoin why you are here? Sometimes before reacting make sure you have at least some research about bitcoin, it is worth it for as long you will also do your part since learning crypto is not spoon feeding it requires patience and perseverance if you want to.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

If you don't know bitcoin why you are here? Sometimes before reacting make sure you have at least some research about bitcoin, it is worth it for as long you will also do your part since learning crypto is not spoon feeding it requires patience and perseverance if you want to.
Well that's pretty confusing, do not believe bitcoin but that person is on this forum. Related to the price is hard to predict, does not mean bitcoin lost the trust of its users, it becomes an opportunity to take advantage of fluctuating prices to find the difference in price to get profit.
Btw, tera linh is also a typo. The correct spelling is bitcoin, not bitquin.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

I never onced thinked of kicking the bucket and leaving bitcoins behind even if the price declined so hard. That's why I'm srill hopeful because of how much bitcoins can become more than just a cash cow for newbie investors. As a community, we should always look straight ahead to the future of bitcoins.

TheSpark

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

I still believe in bitcoin because this technology and pay system are really easy way for payment,I mean this system and technology so amazing for the future
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Only the people that know about the future care about the bitcoin. the bitcoin is the money of the future, sooner or later the money in the world will become a digital currency, the money on the internet. the human ecosystem is now evolving digitally and so does the money too and the bitcoin is here to change the money as we know it for good.

CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

I trust Bitcoin because it has great advantages.
Traditional investors often question the need and value behind Bitcoin. Investors who have limited knowledge of technology have struggled to understand the market behind Bitcoin and how its market value has been determined. Finally, like any other asset, the price of Bitcoin depends on demand. Unless demand for Bitcoin is no longer present, its value will continue to increase. Its market capitalization is now $ 10 billion, less than $ 1.3 billion three years ago. High market demand with Bitcoin ensures investors a bright future, as Bitcoin , in theory, is a deflationary currency. The value of Bitcoin will continue to increase until its maximum supply.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

Hello everyone, today bitkoin proved that everything is fine with him, the price has increased by 20 percent for a couple of hours ..
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

For me, I still believe in bitcoin because it is still useful and helpful. Useful because some time I use my bitcoin to pay the bills and other expenses. Essential because it supports me to earn extra money that I can use for my daily expenses. We all know that bitcoin’s amount right know plummet comparing to its cost in last December, but even bitcoin’s price right now is meager I still believe on it because back in the year 2013-2014 bitcoin become costly and many people sell their bitcoin in the year 2010- 2011 because they thought that bitcoin is a bobble.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: