Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:51:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1849 times)
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

For me, I still believe in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin can still change ones life. I still believe in bitcoin because even though there are some issues regarding in bitcoin it can give a benefit to the user of it. I also believe in bitcoin because it is now the popular cryptocurrency in the world so many companies accept bitcoin as payment. I believe in the power of bitcoin.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

I think personally, I believe Bitcoin can bring me success and so I still believe and I think my beliefs will stay in the future Smiley Smiley
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

because with bitcoin can be someone to be successful, and I believe that with this bitcoin our future will be bright if the bitcoin is still restrained and hopefully bitcoin can survive until the next generation, so that our children will not be difficult anymore to make money

I agree with that, the potential of this currency to soar high and success is great, we as a worker here proud to be aprt of this innovative way to earn profit. I believe in this cause it already prove itself to me, I have gain enough here to be considered as a person qho can contribute in her family, and given the fact that this is legal in our country I will be profitable here.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

Because bitcoin has helped me a lot not only in moneytary aspects  but also for the knowledge that i've got when it comes to investing. Theres really a great future ahead for bitcoin and the same for its users since it is already getting more and more popular. Though there are some unbelievers, still the number of the people who support it is enough to make the bitcoin continue and regulate. All we need to do is to just support it because it could really help everyone like how it helped me.

MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

In any case, bitcoin is the beginning of the crypto currency, only for this reason you can continue to believe in it. He has a large capitalization and I do not think that just bitcoin can cease to exist, something very significant must happen in the cryptomir, so that it happens
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

If you can see the potential in bitcoin you will also invest to it even with the volatility and the uncertainty of getting profit always. Bitcoin is an investment that you can't rush like tomorrow you'll get profit and income instantly. I can foresee the future of bitcoin and I think it is being a successful cryptocurrency above all. It will be legalized maybe not now but soon. Bitcoin already proved the impossible when it reached its highest peak last year, and it can do it again.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

For bitcoin, I have seen many people around me who became succesfull because of it. And some even now are still earning from bitcoin. That reason is enough for me needless to say...
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

Yes, I do believe in Bitcoin but before giving you reasons for believing in Bitcoin I would like to ask you what your reasons for not believing in Bitcoin are. Only because its price is falling? But price fluctuations are completely normal. Why people are in such a rush? It’s not easy for Bitcoin to die; in fact, Bitcoin has a great future ahead.
Aviney

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
This is certainly more secured stage in contrast with banks and it will return more gain so all the people teams are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage. T

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize. Roll Eyes Spin Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyways one plausibility is possible Internet is fail totally on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the pot.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

Yes, I do believe in Bitcoin but before giving you reasons for believing in Bitcoin I would like to ask you what your reasons for not believing in Bitcoin are. Only because its price is falling? But price fluctuations are completely normal. Why people are in such a rush? It’s not easy for Bitcoin to die; in fact, Bitcoin has a great future ahead.

I think Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and I should believe Bitcoin for long time to be succeed.I think with Bitcoin I I have a great future ahead.Bitcoin has given me so many opportunities of earning and I think I should use them.Bitcoin is so strong and its price is the proof.So that's why I still believe in Bitcoin.

Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

So,
I believe in bitcoin because it gives me a lot of opportunity to earn more profit.Bitcoin can change our future to become successful in life.Many people have benefit from it.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

I think Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and I should believe Bitcoin for long time to be succeed.I think with Bitcoin I I have a great future ahead.Bitcoin has given me so many opportunities of earning and I think I should use them.Bitcoin is so strong and its price is the proof.So that's why I still believe in Bitcoin.
Now this is indeed a bitcoin being the king of cryptocurrency. resurrection or later the collapse is in the hands of bitcoin. if later bitcoin is no longer valuable then other cryptocurrency will also not worth it
BHX91

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

If you do not believe in bitcoin, then you will not dare invest in bitcoin, and you will not be rich quick. So I believe in bitcoin, no matter how bitcoin, thanks to my belief in bitcoin I have a good finances, my family lives better than before.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

So,
there are many coins available in the market but I only trust bitcoin which I think the most profitable among all coins because if we notice even the market price is dropping but still many investors willing to invest.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

Why do you ask this question? If you have invested in a product, you will not give up on it. Crypto money made people money. Soon we got good money. For this reason, even if the prices fall, people will continue to buy or wait for the bitcoin.
Relildar

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Why not? Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and if we believe in cryptocurrency, then first of all we have to believe in bitcoin.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because it continues showering me income for the past one year. Although to be honest on my first few months becoming a bitcoiner I also experienced to be scammed by some doubler site that promise to double or triple my bitcoin for few days.

But still until now I do believe on bitcoin and will still believe maybe until the rest of my life.

sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

I still believe in bitcoin because I believe bitcoin prices will go up again and bitcoin remains a profitable coin even though bitcoin prices go down but will definitely go up again
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

Now this is indeed a bitcoin being the king of cryptocurrency. resurrection or later the collapse is in the hands of bitcoin. if later bitcoin is no longer valuable then other cryptocurrency will also not worth it

Who knows, different possibilities could happen in the future and you may just get more advance coins to use and which will have actual utility claims in the future. I know that bitcoin was first to come into this world but its not the last one for sure. New developments has overcome the issue of transactions, scaling and speed is tremendous which should be the ideal case with the BTC but its not really. The visa company can process more than 25000 transaction in seconds so I am sure that is big advancement in them but Visa is not the last one to do that. So you see new opportunities can always sustain in the market and BTC is not the last one. So we can not keep thinking this always that bitcoin is last hope.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Because it helps me to achieve a dream that I do not believe I can achieve as it is now

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: