Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:21:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1851 times)
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Strongly agree with your writing. Because of its security and ease in transacting. And also, I can look for the advantages of bitcoin. So until whenever I would trust with bitcoin. And I am sure, many people will use bitcoin from time to time. And that will cause bitcoin to get stronger, despite the many negative news about bitcoin.

MDEVIL

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin. Bitcoin make me stronger. Its help me a lot in my life. Its change my lifestyle. I invest here and earn a good profit. I hope its make me successful in future.
seanskie18

Activity: 390

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

I still believe bitcoin not just because the feedback of people about bitcoin. But about what I have experienced using bitcoin it convinced me to still believe bitcoin whether the feedback is negative or positive from people. Bitcoin is the first I truly trust the most because it helped me a lot and I got more profit from here.

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Oh yeah i realy bilieve in bitcoin until now and i was hoping that bitcoin will strike up again before the end of this year. We all know already that bitcoin already stands and grow strong in the past few years for almost a decade already still strong and unhackable so i realy bilieve in bitcoin.

Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

2- you can give money to someone else privately: the gov will not know your money movements, if they are in Bitcoin

3- your balance will be private and even the gov cannot find out what is your balance. Just link your wallet with TOR for additional privacy Wink
I strongly agree with your opinion on the matter, but on the other hand the bank with crypto must stay side by side because most people still need banks in bitcoin withdrawal media.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

yes I still believe because bitcoin is the crypto currency in my future that pushes into the world of happiness and success. Bitcoin also helps solve social problems, to help people grow or help people's economy.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

If you notice there are plenty of other crypto currencies in the Internet. But you cannot buy other crypto currencies for US/EURO/etc. You have to buy Bitcoin first and then exchange it. If you notice there are plenty of other crypto currencies in the Internet. But you cannot buy other crypto currencies US/EURO/etc. You have to buy Bitcoin first and then exchange it.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

I have no reason to doubt bitcoin. While he fully lives up to my expectations and allows me to earn.
Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

Some merchants will charge for debit card transactions as well, as they have to pay a 'fee swipe' to fulfill every transaction. Bitcoin transaction costs are minimal, or in some cases are free.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is falling in price and growing, it is a normal phenomenon, temporary, but most importantly, it is the technology of the future, it will develop. So a lot of investors continue to believe in him, and so do I.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

I still believe in bitcoin because I am very certain that bitcoin will reach a level where no other crypto can compete with

novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

Bitcoin is a chance to become a little richer. Such chance is given once in tens years. So do not miss this chance, you need to use it.
BigDippr

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

It will always be the standard and most trusted "brand" in crypto.  And crypto isn't going anywhere.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

Everyone who knows about crypto have seen the potential of bitcoin. Bitcoin can provide security and transparency while being anonymous. Just imagine the convenience of sending a big amount without even disclosing your personal information with just a click.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

So,

I believe in bitcoin in the extend that it will soon change my life from rags to riches.. It can Pay your bills, sustain your daily financial needs.. You know why? Cause i already saw it from my mentors whos been here for a few years now.. I can see the big chance in their life style their needs and investments.. Bitcoin can be a life changing opportunity.

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

I recently started dealing with crypto-currencies. But I can definitely say that bitcoin will soon surprise us. And he will surprise us in a positive way. The price that now does not reflect reality. This is done on a piece, such a large price reduction. Soon, I hope, there will be a price more than 20 thousand dollars. This is my forecast. Therefore, one can only believe
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

So,
I believe bitcoin is a one of crypto currency. Bitcoin will remain until the world is destroyed. I think that with this bitcoin our future will be bright. In my opinion it is the future of currency and many people are getting profit and benefit by investing in BTC. I am sure bitcoin pay and bitcoin make me success.  
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

Yes I am still believe in bitcoin,because bitcoin change the life of many people and fullfill the dreams of many people.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

yes, I still believe in bitcoin because I see the promising bitcoin price even though the bitcoin price falls but it will recover soon and rise slowly to become the most profitable coin again and make us will get profit

princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

Everyone who knows about crypto have seen the potential of bitcoin. Bitcoin can provide security and transparency while being anonymous. Just imagine the convenience of sending a big amount without even disclosing your personal information with just a click.
I agree with you. Bitcoin will give us a better opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: