Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:57:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1851 times)
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

I have many reason why I have trust and believe bitcoin, you have look at bitcoin when was down just several years and drop to $2000, but bitcoin have raise and up again at $4000 and we know the power of bitcoin. We have trust bitcoin and still remember bitcoin will be the best choose and we can get much profit from bitcoin in the next time. Just hold and save your bitcoin you will get profit in the next time.
van jones2594

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

I believe in bitcoins because it has provided good returns for last 8 years. If it was really a bubble or ponzi scheme, it would have collapsed in few months.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Im confident in trusting bitcoin cause it give me good future and i hope this will be my opportunity to become a successful man. We have trust bitcoin and still remember bitcoin will be the best choose and we can get much profit from bitcoin in the next time. Just hold and save your bitcoin you will get profit in the next time. We also know that the Bitcoin platform can only make us a crorepati in a short time. For some of these reasons our believe in Bitcoin remains. The introduction of the blockchain technology has birthed it and it is an innovation that will take over whether it is accepted now or later.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

I believe in bitcoins because it has provided good returns for last 8 years. If it was really a bubble or ponzi scheme, it would have collapsed in few months.

I believe in bitcoin because it gives us opportunity on how to invest in gaining profit and to deal on how to have extra income.I may believe that if I strive or work hard on it i think it will payed in return.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

I still believe in bitcoin and will always be, because I'm sure bitcoin will change the world from 'disaster' called inflation, and believe because of its transparency and decentralization

in bitcoin we trust

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

yes I still believe it because bitcoin is the crypto currency in my future that pushes into the world of happiness and success, bitcoin is said to be the future asset of everyone
I still believe and trust in bitcoin cause it is the first cryptocurrency in the future that give wealth and happiness to everyone, bitcoin give us successful life and future asset of everyone.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

I still believe in bitcoin for I can see the benefits my friends gain through bitcoin. It is more profitable than any other investment. And I really have a great overlook of bitcoin in the future which is a big help for everyone.
I still believe and trust in bitcoin cause they give the benefits. I see my friends now she is successful after she join in bitcoin. Bitcoin  is more gain profit than other investment that's why more people are want to join in bitcoin cause it give big help for everyone.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

Yes, I do believe in Bitcoin but before giving you reasons for believing in Bitcoin I would like to ask you what your reasons for not believing in Bitcoin are. Only because its price is falling? But price fluctuations are completely normal. Why people are in such a rush? It’s not easy for Bitcoin to die; in fact, Bitcoin has a great future ahead.
Idup

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:54:13 AM

because I see in him a great future and hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die. give me a good future and hope to be successful.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

because with bitcoin can be someone to be successful, and I believe that with this bitcoin our future will be bright if the bitcoin is still restrained and hopefully bitcoin can survive until the next generation, so that our children will not be difficult anymore to make money
With bitcoin , everyone can easily make money. It can be taken as part time job or as full time job.It depends on us. Bitcoin is still popular and it becomes an profitable investment instrument. Many people have got a lot of money from investing in bitcoin. Also as a part time job ,  I have receive much money coming from joining bitcoin forum. Blockchain technology used in bitcoin is so important and it becomes a supporting factor for bitcoin to grow. Tha is why bitcoin will survive till the next generation. It will be fully supported by people all over the world.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:01 AM

I choose to believe in bitcoin just because i can see it would be a big part of our brighter future and succes. As you can see bitcoin are still becoming popular in this generation just because we are in modernization era and bitcoin has mant beneficial to each and everyone especially when it comes to payment system or financial aspect. I also still believe on this because my friends are encouraging me to use it.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

Because of that, I saw the recovery and development of Bitcoin. and Bitcoin showed me never failed to "revive from the dead."
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

I still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin makes me believe on him. Bitcoin proves me that it is true and it helps me to help my family. At first I don't believe on it and I treat it like a scam or gambling site but yes they have a gambling but it is not scam because you can earn here.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

Of course, I still believe in Bitcoin. It's still the King in crypto world. But, I'm a bit afraid of its development progress. Also, many people are coming in treating bitcoin as a quick buck scheme. Bitcoin has already strayed from its original purpose (in terms of decentralization, scalability, etc.), but don't mistake bitcoin for the entire crypto-currency and the blockchain technology. Many crypto-currency have a serious developer and research team and in terms of technology, bitcoin would not fit into the top 10 at the moment.
idud1106

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:39 AM

saya yakin di masa depan bitcoin akan menjadi uang digital yang terpercaya dengan teknologinya dan semua orang akan tertarik
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I'm still believe in bitcoin because I already got an income on this right now. I'm so blessed for this kind of online income because my life started to grow.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:30 AM

Actually there is no specific reason why I still believe in bitoin. I just follow the flow, because there are still many users then I will remain a user. If there are still many users and the demand is a bitcoin sign will still survive,  that's what I think and I do.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:56:03 AM

A good investment on business to market if that sellin bitcoin are good value from money market.every cryptocurrency and exchange has its own protocols and rules, some of which are more stringent than others. Some require that you verify your identity before buying and selling. Some enforce strict buying limits, while others will take any amount of money you are inclined to part with money to sell the coin of exchange the market.we can find someone local willing to trade cash for bitcoins, if you are into meeting up with strangers in parking section And if you operate a business, you can accept bitcoin as payment for goods or services.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

So,
I think it's a law that happens we invest with the most important cryptocurrency we should be able to take advantage of opportunities that exist if we already get the benefits we can take those opportunities

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:09:05 AM

I still believe because Bitcoin is completely open-based and decentralized. This means everyone has access to the whole code at any time. All the developers in the world can verify how to switch Bitcoin work. All transactions and bitcoins can be viewed in a transparent and real-time manner by anyone. All payments are protected by peer-reviewed cryptographic algorithms such as those in online banking. No organization or person can control Bitcoin, and secure networks are inaccessible to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: