Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1846 times)
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

I still believe in bitcoin because I know that many people's life has change with the help of bitcoin. I still believe in the power of bitcoin because I know that it will not disapoint me. We all know that bitcoin is a big big risk because it is a crypto currency it means that the price of it is temporary, so that the price of it is changeable anytime and anywhere. God Bless to US!
cbeew3

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

Because bitcoin has brought me a very rich return this time, I like Bitcoin very much. Even if Bitcoin's price is not very good now, I will continue to invest.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I also believe in bitcoin because I know bitcoin is a mother of land crypto currency world.b bitcoin is a life changing program.many people already change their life.trading,investment already i got many profitable.i hope my life will good with the bitcoin.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

i still believe in bitcoin because it helps me to earn money even im just a simple person who dont have work. but now bitcoin gives me work and now im earning money by joining some signature and other bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk forum.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

So,
it's true your opinion with it all but I have reason to still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin using technological progress and the times so along with the development of course bitcoin will also experience rapid development also that's my reason to believe

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

I will always believe in Bitcoin as there are various reasons behind this.
In start i was not such big trust on bitcoin but after working with bitcoin and understanding the whole scenario of bitcoin i was reached to a situation that i will now always full trust on bitcoin because bitcoin is the most secure coin and have very strict and straight forward rules for everyone throughout the whole world.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

In start i was not such big trust on bitcoin but after working with bitcoin and understanding the whole scenario of bitcoin i was reached to a situation that i will now always full trust on bitcoin because bitcoin is the most secure coin and have very strict and straight forward rules for everyone throughout the whole world.
Aside from those things because got technology also that we can use because it is secured and transparent which what we want for our world so we cannot have any corruptions because we can verify by looking up to the blockchain explorer if they are using the money that they have so there is nothing to worry about.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

Aside from those things because got technology also that we can use because it is secured and transparent which what we want for our world so we cannot have any corruptions because we can verify by looking up to the blockchain explorer if they are using the money that they have so there is nothing to worry about.
Same here, I bought back with my trading stack because the buying pressure is still going strong and we are trending towards 8.2k in a steady upwards climb. The market depth has shifted upwards during the last hour and the drops have been less and less severe. While we might have some sideways action for some time, the period between mid-April towards July has historically been positive, so I personally don't want to miss out on that potential opportunity.

We still need to probe the 8.2k-9k area, but it's possible that sellers catch up on the positive momentum and decide they might get a better sale price if they wait and sell at a higher price altitude, especially if we don't go below 8k-7.9k anytime soon. Still, the sell pressure over 8.2k is still relatively unknown so smaller dips at that point may happen. But considering the slow, steady climb right now, perhaps the crossing will be less eventful than I had expected.

At this point it appears to me that the new pricerange at around 8k has been tested and proven to hold, I was a bit skeptical at first after that first initial bullrun climb from sub 7k to 8k. When I zoom out at the 30 minute range, I don't want to end up on the wrong side of that slow trending climb.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: