Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I just go commit suicide?  (Read 2876 times)
abitgelluh

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

I see the current price is $ 775 and you are at a safe point because your capital is back and I hope you are fine after writing on this thread .. continue to be patient and hold for a long time then you will find ETH at the price of $ 2500

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Of course not.  Market's go up and down all the time.  It's part of the game.  You can always mitigate risk by spreading your investment around.  Also, don't invest more than you are willing to lose.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

What's OP stats now? Did he already sold all his ETH for loss or still hold it until now? If he is still HOLDing all his ETH, then congrats, your investment will likely comeback to you because ETH current price is almost same with your buying price ($720). Just need a little more time to it increase more higher than now.

Well one thing that we know for sure is that OP is still alive, if you look at his profil he is still active and even logged in today  Wink

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

Just hold it, i'm glad you invested your money into ethereum and not some other unknown coins. Have faith on it, i'm sure even 700$+ for 1 ethereum is still cheap, i'm pretty sure the price will be much higher than that in a year or so. And please don't go commit suicide! life is too awesome and beautiful for that, don't waste your precious life, please...

EDIT : Just checked into his account and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

I invested $100,000 into ETH when it was at $800. I was wondering if I should sell and re-buy or hold? Will ETH reach $800 again this year?  Huh

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

Dear OP, you are a terrible liar.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

Diversification is important in crypto currency world. The first thing to understand is to know the risks and know how to manage and minimize it. Buying ETH just because of the hype is a mistake that you have to learn from and use it as one of the best lessons you have ever learned. It is not yet a loss unless you sell it during bloodbath. Be strong and you have to understand that red days shall pass and life is more valuable than any coin out there.
But there should be some limit to this diversification too. Holding more than 5 coins would become pain in the neck with time. Keeping track of so many cons at the same time is a difficult job for sure. Moreover, I recommend this path to those who doesn’t want to understand bitcoin. If someone is really into getting rich and living a lavish future, he should only buy bitcoin and hold.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

Just hold it, i'm glad you invested your money into ethereum and not some other unknown coins. Have faith on it, i'm sure even 700$+ for 1 ethereum is still cheap, i'm pretty sure the price will be much higher than that in a year or so. And please don't go commit suicide! life is too awesome and beautiful for that, don't waste your precious life, please...

EDIT : Just checked into his account and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

I invested $100,000 into ETH when it was at $800. I was wondering if I should sell and re-buy or hold? Will ETH reach $800 again this year?  Huh

I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

Dear OP, you are a terrible liar.

I don't know why would he waste his time lying on bitcointalk, maybe he feels alone and like to troll people for fun ?

shleem2

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

well its almost 800$ right now so i think you should be happy! Cheesy
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
wo wo wo wo .. relax, be patient bro..!!
Do not kill yourself, Cobalihat price now! ETH has returned guys .... ETH rate is now around $ 785 and looks set to continue up until the end of 2018.
So let's go on holiday ...
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

This thread will be nice to read and share when ETH will hit ~2000USD. It will be the perfect example why we should HODL Smiley
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

If everything with you is good so far, then you can already see how much your investment has grown! You did the right thing, do not give up! Until the end of the year, you will multiply your investment by 2-3 times, I give a guarantee!
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Why did you have to place everything in just one coin? It wasn't a good move but since you already have it then the best thing you could do is just hold on to it until it reaches back to the amount you have bought it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

This thread is one of my favourite threads. It just proves how money isn't important at all and cryptomarkets are open to anything. OP thought he lost money but now everything is recovered.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:16:03 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:34:02 PM by 左

This thread is one of my favourite threads. It just proves how money isn't important at all and cryptomarkets are open to anything. OP thought he lost money but now everything is recovered.

At least if he hasn't sold by now Tongue
Let this be your lesson OP, and remember 25000 is nothing when you look at the whole picture.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Think twice my dear, nothing is worth dying for, you work for the money you are talking about and you can still work and earn more than that amount so why should you kill yourself for just 25'000 dollars?. Please just be patient because the market is rising gradually and I believe it will soon go above the capital you invested in ethereum.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

I was worried when I saw this topic. OP Last Active: May 04, 2018. I hope you did not give up. Of course, it is difficult not to succumb to depression, but making investments you must always be ready for significant downs.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

I think this thread is showing us these, cryptocurrencies are so volatile, and you should never give up considering about the best coins which like ethereum, bitcoin, etc for. investing.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

I think this thread is showing us these, cryptocurrencies are so volatile, and you should never give up considering about the best coins which like ethereum, bitcoin, etc for. investing.
This is true on which we do able to see on how volatile the market is.On the time on where op do write this one it did really dip its price but we just recently saw on how ETH did able to recover up again on $800 price. This is why its really not a good thing to think about those suicide things because you just lost up money. On the very first place you shouldnt risk on the money that you cant afford to lose up. There no guarantee on making money and you should really ready always for the risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

I dont know if you are still alive or you do proceed on committing suicide. Grin but if you do see on the price where ETH did able to reach out then you will surely regret.If you didnt go suicide but rather you panic sell on $400 price then you would really bang your head against on the wall.You shouldnt do such thing because market will eventually recover on a span of time.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

Committing suicide is not the answer to your problem.First you should invest what you can afford to loose.And to your coin that drop the price be patience to wait until you gain profit .
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:21:45 AM

Better to invest on Ethereum rather than some altcoins that are useless in the future. At least Ethereum has already prove something and it would be really useful in the future as an alternate to Bitcoin. Don't worry since almost coins are lowered in value in that month and think of the good side that it is the best time to buy. In that $25,000 worth of ETH it could go double for the next several months and all it need is patience. Don't be sad and don't be a suicidal person maybe you regret taking your life if ETH goes more than a $1000 dollar each.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: