Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I just go commit suicide?  (Read 2876 times)
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

Hey, you shouldn't do this because of your investment can't more valuable than your life.
Remember one thing that it's crypto and coins price is changing each and every time so you have to understand that you must have the patience to work with crypto. My opinion is don't take a decision like this. And according to me, ETH will recover very soon I think. So just keep patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

Hey, you shouldn't do this because of your investment can't more valuable than your life.
Remember one thing that it's crypto and coins price is changing each and every time so you have to understand that you must have the patience to work with crypto. My opinion is don't take a decision like this. And according to me, ETH will recover very soon I think. So just keep patience.
Don't advise him, he shouldn't be in the crypto world, he is betting with his life. We see a very bad trend in the market at this moment and will appear many more times in the future. He won't be able to avoid suicide if he continues trading.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

Don't advise him, he shouldn't be in the crypto world, he is betting with his life. We see a very bad trend in the market at this moment and will appear many more times in the future. He won't be able to avoid suicide if he continues trading.
Which is right, if OP can't handle the pressure and he or she can take away his/her life just because of certain loses there's no space for him inside this business, the current market fell hard and if he will continue to gamble surely he will suffer into depression ending up committing suicide, much better
to cut loses and accept the fact that in business suffer is also part of the cycle, better to make sure that you are ready to move forward.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

stupid thing that way. we can still try to get back up. we can not stop here. we must be successful because that is our goal here. helping people and also being happy with family

If every failure is a thought, it should not be considered as a lesson for us, focus on learning experience and try to forget about sadness. Please start again, stand on your own feet.
liliann

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

I think you are a coward. You do not have the courage to commit suicide. Suicide requires courage. Few people can do it. If you have the courage to commit suicide, why not kill those who should kill. You must know that you are living in capitalism. Capitalism is evil. People only have money in their eyes.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
Money can be lose and there are hundred ways to earn and look for it again, but life, is hard to have when you lose it, you can sell your ETH when you need money but if you can sustain your daily life with your job or business then, hold unto them,lets wait for the market to recover.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
Is that your life worth? For only 25000 dollars you will commit suicide? Next time be careful don"t invest your money if you are not ready to lose it.Life is more important than money. If you lose money you can earn it again but if you commit suicide you'll lose more than anything else.
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

Wait, you should not react so abruptly to current events! The main thing in investments is confidence in your initial decision. Wait a little and you will be happy. Wink
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

I think you are a coward. You do not have the courage to commit suicide. Suicide requires courage. Few people can do it. If you have the courage to commit suicide, why not kill those who should kill. You must know that you are living in capitalism. Capitalism is evil. People only have money in their eyes.
Well we can't really blame those people because they think they can't be really rich here in crypto world without doing their any search what is cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are all about but I hope they will learn by those mistakes they've done and take it as a lesson learn.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

lol you made me laugh, chill its crypto shit happens you are lucky that you did not invest on some scam shitcoin or ICO that made you lose all of that 25k$, in long term you will get your money back so just sit back and relax many people do not even see that 25k$ whole their life  Tongue

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

You are so strong for some reason that you seek death to liberate you are stupid, if you lose a lot of things, you still have family and friends to encourage you to support.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

NOOOOO! It's not too late, ETH is one of the best coin. I believe that, most of my holdings now are ethereum, I believe on the technology behind ethereum. Ethereum is the best, specially in their ERC20 token, creating smart contracts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

I think you should not do that, the market can rise again and you should be patient to hold those coins. Do not worry too much about the market, your thinking is not right, your actions are bad action.

anyixuan

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

Calm, the loss is normal, seize the opportunity you still have the opportunity to rise. Believe in yourself.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Thx to God.

At least you invest in a good coins.

if you go commit suicide you are really a stupid person.

so thats why don't put all your investment into one sector. try to take it as a lesson

but be calm, you still choose the right coin.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

Calm down bruh. the price of eth falls because of recent bitcoin's dump and that's caused all altcoins goes red. So you need to wait until everything recovers.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

I do not see why you should be so desperate in that situation, since you made the right decision not to invest all your capital, so even if ethereum were to be worth zero, you would still keep half of your capital, enough to do still many interesting things.

But for your fortune, ethereum has strengthened enough recently to allow you a gradual recovery in your investment, but I also believe that this is just the beginning and I am convinced that by the end of the year you may be able to multiply your investment x2.
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

First of all don't invest what you are not willing to lose. Also with crypto you need to play the long game. The market will come back in time and then will go down some again then come back again. This is just what it does. I say just dont look at your investment for the next few months
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

Before try to invest on cryptocurrency, you must aware and prepare.

Aware that bitcoin value still volatile so it can change without being expect !
Prepare the worst when bitcoin experience downtrend by cutting loss immediately !

Smiley
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:23:29 AM

I'm asking myself the same question Smiley

Had a bit of luck with icos the last 2 years and at the end of 2017, my holdings where worth about as much as I'd need to live my dream live.
A greedy bastard as I am, I kind of think I deserve that everything I touched this year turned into shit and right now, I'm almost back to where
I started. At least I didn't bought a million dollar pizza, but my peace of shit Nissan costed me about 220k if I use peak values.

Anyways, there's better days to come and now I've set me a goal. Once I reach that, I'm out and live my dream. Also have one for the opossite.
If everything turns to shit and I'll end up doing the same job that I hate so freakin much at the age of 48, I'll do something that some might consider
stupid and some smart Wink

Still a couple of years time though. Imagine people in 10-15 years who thought crypto was complete bs and laughing at us. Maybe by then, they ask
thereselfs if they should commit suicide  Grin But we wouldn't be able to post in shit forums like this cause we are busy driving lambos, banging hot chicks in
private jets or relax on our private islands or whatever and don't give a shit about anything at all.

I think if I'll ever make it big, it will shorten my live a lot, but it would be way better than working for some fucking company and making them more and
more money while they treat us like shit.

Sorry guys, it's very early here, had no sleep for too long and too much whatever. Kindly remind me someone to delete this post, I'm gonna be embarresed as fuck later Smiley

Thanks and always think positive and shit Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: