Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2433 times)
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

From this price history of crypto now i have more experienced, actually all crypto price is high fluctuacion and only people that have extra patient will make big profit from it, and greedy trader only in lose. Is need long times again for wait the crypto like in january last month, when that periode the market cap was $1 triliun and now just around $ 400 B, so many people was out from crypto because they afraid losing money and not ready with high fluctuacion.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

From this price history of crypto now i have more experienced, actually all crypto price is high fluctuacion and only people that have extra patient will make big profit from it, and greedy trader only in lose. Is need long times again for wait the crypto like in january last month, when that periode the market cap was $1 triliun and now just around $ 400 B, so many people was out from crypto because they afraid losing money and not ready with high fluctuacion.

That's right! If we let ourselves be conquered by our emotions, our pockets will be affected too. We have to accept the fact that we trading a cryptocurrency is risky. We have to believe and be patient. Remember, patience is a virtue and hold on to it. If you are greedy, it will also bring you down. Learn to wait. If you incur lose, get up ans wait. Thats why you have to be patient.

odb1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

I think that with big losses there is a reason behind, may be trader have used his all equity or balance and have not used stop loss and take profit to limit the losses, stop loss is best thing in the trading which can allow us to limit the losses and we can trade safely, dont use your all funds in one pair just spend money where you think that it can give us some profit.
cooobb

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

I don't think it's inevitable. If you trade daily you can"t erase losses from our life. But I think, big losses make traders act more rational and careful. They advert to more information, and remember about their negative expirience. Of you don't make right conclusions, then you lose forever
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Yeah right, because big profits must start from the big losses that are called the process to success and we should not complain about it, we should enjoy those prises.
ronafurw

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

Yes, the fact is that profit is always proportional to risk. They are associated with risk, if the risk is large, the profit they bring us the greater. And vice versa, that is the principle in business from the past.
This is the business rule. You have to stay consistent, work hard on what went wrong and try to restore. There are many examples for example the Owner of BTM invested in Bitcoin in 2013 and the next day the market crashed. He like many others would have thought of the technology as online spam or something but he took sometime off, studied the technology and entered the market again. 2018 marked him a Bitcoin billionaire.
Making of the money is not at all an easy thing to do and that you need to understand and realize this thing that if you will not get mentally prepared to face any kind of situation, then it will not be possible for you to make some big investment. That is why it is always said that invest only that much of the money which you think you can afford to lose and that you need to be patient all the time.
Everything just comes for your good. There is nothing bad in this world but this is our foresight to see the good things even in bad things. We need to invest only affordable money. Don’t go for such big capital in start because if you don’t know who to operate things and you would lose, how will you manage to get back your amount. So better is to go for little investments but still learn from everything.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

The market is based on speculations and markets sentiments. These two major characteristics of the crypto markets makes it difficult to maintain a stable price and hence the volatile price we are experiencing. News can create impact on  the market and move the price to either up or down depending on the news whether  they are positive or negative. The crypto market  price can rise or drop.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

The market is based on speculations and markets sentiments. These two major characteristics of the crypto markets makes it difficult to maintain a stable price and hence the volatile price we are experiencing. News can create impact on  the market and move the price to either up or down depending on the news whether  they are positive or negative. The crypto market  price can rise or drop.

and from the news, we can see that the price is always changing and makes some people getting panic. but as long as we can stay calm for any news that comes out, we don't have to worry about the big gains come with the big losses because we can prevent to get a big loss in the crypto market and we can make the profit based on the volatility of the price. so I think it will better if we can watch and analyze what is going on in the market and what news that comes out so we can buy at a good price.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

I totally agree with this same thing happened with me when I started crypto trading I lost around 9000$ in the start and after that, I learned more about crypto trading and started trading properly and did not repeat my mistakes and now I am happily earning.
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

I  think this is the normal rule of the market. although crypto is invented in many years ago but 2017 is the first year BTC and altcoin are attented in the world and with their value, they makes people crazy about them. But now, after a long time đropping, i believe that they will grow up slower.
macchiato

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

This is relative to what coin you are holding. Not all coins that suddenly went up will eventually dump and not all those coins which have very low value will be a hit in the future. It depends on how strong the community supporting it is and it depends on the major coins ofcourse.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

Yes what you say is true, big gains come with big losses. Anything can happen to fluctuations, but it also depends on the development and progress of the coin. If the coin has a good development and progress I'm sure it will have good fluctuations, if it has to fall will not be far away. Indeed, the price of crypto will not always rise because it always fluctuates, but if the coin has a good development if the price should go down it will not be far away.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

yes of course a very large acquisition comes from a failure that never experienced because if it never fails it is certain he will not be able to learn and have no experience to be able to avoid such incidents so as not to happen again and can make him become rich.
No necessary but it means that you should have the courage to bear the loss if you want to make big profits. Profit and loss are the part of business and especially in cryptocurrency business risk aspect is very high but it is clear that it is not necessary that if you gain a lot you will also loss a lot of money. It depends upon the business techniques and forward steps.

dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

You have not seen much news about a business that received Bitcoin like before. Everyone is talking about that price. You still can not accept that people use Bitcoin just to get a short-term profit but that fact is like that most of the time. We can say that power is given back to people and people fail to overcome that power. You need correction to get you to the top. It's like our life, so many problems but in the end we know it's normal and we have to live for it. Do not expect big money without facing problems while you work for it.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

Yeah right, because big profits must start from the big losses that are called the process to success and we should not complain about it, we should enjoy those prises.
I do not agree to the statement. There are people who enter the business with perfect knowledge and there is just no information gap which gives them the edge to earn big without losing big. The statement however is true for those who are new in the market and have either incomplete knowledge about the technology they invest in or make the wrong decisions and loose and then learn from their mistakes and earn big.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
that is absolutely true. Like big businesses, they will have 10 times the turnover of small businesses, but the pressure on them will be greater.
So in any case, we should be careful with the field that brings in a lot of money for us. It will be a trap and you have to know how to get rid of it, you have to get rid of greed. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

Are you think about not anybody can think that its really important? People are greedy, while they see something going high price the're forget about dips and dumps
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

exactly the greatest thing about time is that it changes. people are so much greedy if they make 50$ from 100$ they still think that its less. and they never get satisfied their greed increase with the hug gains. when eth was on 1400$ people were so sure that it wont come back and invested like idiots and now these people are on their knees. THINK BEFORE INVESTING AND ONLY INVEST THE AMOUNT WHICH YOU CAN BEAR TO LOOSE

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

Yep, I have a lot sometimes from my past tradings but somehow while I am trading for a long time I manage to have some profit now since I am more educated.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

yes you are right I often see many people who succeed and can become rich because they have experienced the failures and failures they have ever experienced so that they can try to avoid mistakes and failures ever experienced.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: