Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2433 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
You are right, The real situation in this world. Do you know the man behind Emarat coin? This his story. At the age of 18, he starts to work and later he got interested on the Forex trading and enhance his skill and work as a developer website as a freelancer   Norman dream was eventually start his own company, but the problem is capital. Risked his entire saving on the forex trading but he did not gain profits. All his saving loses on trading. He felt so devastating and, no way to out. He decides to suicidal thoughts. But he decided to start again on the trading. He works hard all day. He saved all money and invested on the bitcoin. His failure is hanging over his head. He made a fortune from his crypto investment. Today he is one of the top Pakistani Crypto traders. Now he is the CEO and founder of Emarat Coin. If we want to do something better, we have to take the risk and increase our knowledge. Reference: https://www.facebook.com/TheBornRealist/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

The greed of man is not limited. If you are sober enough and you are satisfied with the targets, you will stand firm in this market. I believe that is always true. Smiley
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

The greed of man is not limited. If you are sober enough and you are satisfied with the targets, you will stand firm in this market. I believe that is always true. Smiley
It is quite inevitable to trade without even losing like a small amount. Actually kosing small amount here in trading cryptocurrencies is somewhat like a lucky time already because expected already that you may get lost as much as you yave if you couldn't handle it wisely and manageably. So be a wise decision maker above all.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

more than big gains and big losses u should think about calculated risk then we can gain profits and managed risk as well this is the best way of doing trading
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

It is quite inevitable to trade without even losing like a small amount. Actually kosing small amount here in trading cryptocurrencies is somewhat like a lucky time already because expected already that you may get lost as much as you yave if you couldn't handle it wisely and manageably. So be a wise decision maker above all.
Bigger amounts of losses you will strive to know why you loss and to learn right. The bigger risk will make us more focus so for the next trades you will going to earn big gains and the losses that you made will just going to be experience.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
There are many techniques, strategies and knowledge that we can get from our losses. I am sure that you can easily regain all of your losses if you will use the information and the knowledge that you gained from your past mistakes.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

There are many techniques, strategies and knowledge that we can get from our losses. I am sure that you can easily regain all of your losses if you will use the information and the knowledge that you gained from your past mistakes.
Experience really plat a big role to anticipate what would be the next thing or move that we will going to take, there's a lots of ideas that will be brought up when we are in the process of deciding our next moves, we don't need to be a cry baby when we did lose our first try, instead of doing that better to take it as challenge, people succeed when they are really serious to take an extra step, those who already achieved also came from their mistake they just keep on trying as time goes passed by,.
reronggo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

Yes, they do greed because of seeing the price 5 times than before. But the risk of their investment unconsiously they don't see, they just have ambition to invest because they think the price will always go up. Think again before you do invest on cryptocurrency.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Big gains are almost always consequence of FOMO. When people sober up then the price fall back.

Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

I'm new to investing in this market. But in my opinion this is true. If we make a lot of money when investing in this market, it means that we have a lot of risks. And when we accept this risk, we get a lot of money.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Crypto is about risking our money, and this is reality that the more we invest huge money the more the chance of losses big money, The risk is always there and we can't rely that bitcoin will always give us profit but in bad way this is also might the cause of our bankruptcy.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

yes you are right usually if you can get big advantage usually they have had a bitter experience so that he can avoid losses ever in his nature not to happen again.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

yes you are right many people who can get a very large income it because they have experience and have a strategy to avoid losses ever obtained.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

that's called risk. all the work we do must be at risk. when we expect big profits, we must always be aware that it also carries great risks. we should do is think how to minimize the risk, then we will always be careful in everything we do. Although we want a little profit, there is also a risk that we may receive. especially if we want a big profit, certainly a big risk also awaits behind us. so what we should do is always try to have a good strategy, and hope good luck comes to us.
zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

I think so too. Profits will come with risks. This means that when you trade in any market (including the cryptocurrency market) you have to make the decision well before investing or investing. Every wrong decision, not the right time will bring risks to you.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

We easily accept parabolic growth of the coins , but it is much tougher to accept when it is decreasing.
When investing, entry point is very important . It is very risky to invest in a coin which is on rise like Ripple
was ly. from $ 0.3  to $3.5 . When the price drop, now complaining...Lesson learnt :there is no gain without pain.

cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Yeah Me too. I experienced that too. I gained so much but it the end I have loss a lot. Maybe you cannot blink of an eye and make watch to market.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

Yeah Me too. I experienced that too. I gained so much but it the end I have loss a lot. Maybe you cannot blink of an eye and make watch to market.
Well, it means that you are learning from your mistakes and making those failure as a ground for you to be enlightened, I myself don't let my big losses in life as failure but as a foundation for me to become braver and can handle and face things and challenges in the future.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

I agree with this statement because every time you want to win, you need to risk. No need to start panicking if you fail because this is life and there is no such a person who is lucky all the time. The only thing you need to do is to analyze what you do and how you do this
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

I think if we start with little investment and continue with good strategy and planning we can make a good amount of money from trading. I think it is not important that one can get big profit only after big lost. I have seen a lot of people who are still earning a good amount of money with a little investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: