Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2436 times)
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

Maybe at this moment, it is true. High volatility will still be present at the next few years but I'm certain that it will stop at a time where adoption is starting to become a reality and the government need to protect their citizens against that volatility.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

If the principle is like that then you think always will run out your capital when trading Bitcoin. Believe that a true trader is always looking for profit under any circumstances in the current Bearish market.

Turn your mindset into a slight disadvantage, so you can become a successful Cryptocurrency trader.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

If the principle is like that then you think always will run out your capital when trading Bitcoin. Believe that a true trader is always looking for profit under any circumstances in the current Bearish market.

Turn your mindset into a slight disadvantage, so you can become a successful Cryptocurrency trader.
true trader always take chance to get profit , even in the bearish market they always want to find big opportunity from this.they observe coins or tokens that at cheapest price.so they can buy it and hold for moment until they got profit.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

As a investors you should be ready to incur gain or loss.
I think it is a normal scenario wherein they can easily gain the high gains and losses in this type of investment in this generation.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

If you know how to hold, i guess it's the basic rule of coping up during big losses. While you are holding, you can also buy at a minimum price as cryptomarket is going down. Don't be afraid to invest when the market is down and you will earn big gains when crypto comes back.

LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:30:17 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

Yes most of the time big gain comes of big losses.Because if their loses they need to gain bigger than their loses.They try to find a way how to get back their loses.Thats why some traders are successfull.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:04 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

I will not agree because it is not necessary to lose after winning and a failure after a success. We all knows that crypto currency investment is really unpredictable therefore it is not true that after a 300% increase then expect a 300% fall down too. Everything will always depend of the market and the demand but we could avoid the loss if we will just constantly to monitor for any events that may affect the market price so that we could buy or sell before it may happen.
Devnant

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

Maybe this is real, but you need to understand that the situation can easily be controled if you are not soo gready while trading, so no, losses can easily be avoided if you know how to avoid them and how to trade properly, so this is BS.

Game is my life
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:10:12 AM

I agree. And I think that that is applicable in almost everything, even to life itself. Losses and wins may come in different forms and methods, and so, it's just a matter of outlook and view whether one is actually winning or losing. For people who are positive in nature, even losses could be seen as a win because of the things that they may gain from it. In application to this market and the concept of cryptocurrencies, it's all the same. You first need to lose some to gain enough experience in order to win more in the end. The more you learn and experience, the better chance you have to succeed.
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

Nobody even says that the crypto currency will grow forever, but now the crypto currency is just emerging and not investing in it - it's just stupid.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

The bigger you trade the bigger your potential loss and the more likely that your emotions will override your trading plan.
This is something subjective and I do not think that every one among us thinks. In my opinion, big gains are not determined by big losses because by big and smart ideas in the business plan. Having said that, we are in a position to say that there are so many people who entered with great ideas and in the right time in the right crypto and earned big profits. Bitcoin often give away handsome profits if held for long.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

Some people experience this kind of tragedy in life before they get to success. I myself don't want this to happen, I have studied very hard on cryptocurrency just to have big loss. That's not good. People learn from their stupid mistakes. Why to learn on mistakes if you could be successful without making mistakes.
Early2000sThrowback

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

Hi there, stop spreading the FUD. You are totally wrong, cryptomarket is being manipulated by big players and cryptocurrencies posses big opportunities for financial sector and it can play as the competitor against major banks and financial institutions. Of course banks don't want crypto to get high so more people will be interested in that. Currently its the best time to invest in crypto, because manipulators want to get you off the board, they want you to sell your crypto and that's why they manipulate the prices so well. Go on TradingView and compare the charts, check the chart from 2013-2018 and you will see similar pattern that happens over and over again. If you want to secure yourself, then invest in some ICOs that will definitely make their 5-20x in near future. For example I have recently invested in one of the ICOs which is called Cryptics - these guys have developed an AI trading platform which makes very accurate price forecast on different cryptocurrency pairs. Choose wisely where are you investing in.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

The bigger you trade the bigger your potential loss and the more likely that your emotions will override your trading plan.
This is something subjective and I do not think that every one among us thinks. In my opinion, big gains are not determined by big losses because by big and smart ideas in the business plan. Having said that, we are in a position to say that there are so many people who entered with great ideas and in the right time in the right crypto and earned big profits. Bitcoin often give away handsome profits if held for long.
this is may ever be depend even you are gaining big it doesnt mean that there is also a possibility that you may came to big loss why cause if you are taking to be more patient on what you have to do and hardworking and then of course you are gaining big well it means also that you have a lot of experience.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

Always remember that the risk is always depending on how much investment you made so obviously, you will still earn profit due to big investments that you made depending on the market.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

currently btc trading is very difficult .. whatever the factor what happens ,, but I see a large whale is reluctant to enter .. or is it their strategy that will be applied at the end of the year ?? because we already know that the end of the year has always been a huge price growth
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Well sometimes this is more than real, you need to loss a lot of money in order to earn, and you are not the first one who discovered that, a lot of people have already made big losses but after that , they lost some money, it happens often
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:21:51 AM

in the world of crypto the advantages and disadvantages always come together because in the world of crypto the price is always up and down unstable so must be ready to receive big profits and must be ready also receive big losses ...
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

I agree with that in trading you need to focus yourself to become successful and you need to be careful in every move you take just playing chess you need to be patience and careful what you do.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

People are always excited when the prices of bitcoins are moving up nicely. No one likes to buy into any market that has a low confidence. Many newbies thought that the prices are going up and hereby, their wouldn't be any major correction(Unless minor correction).

Their is this saying that says, if you cannot handle crypto losses, you do not deserve the gains therein.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: